France to sue FOX news!

It's easy to sue a media outlet. Try suing Islam. For 9/11, for mass murder. I have heard about this in various European countries (France included), if you are a white European, there are these "no go zones". America is the same way, certain areas, like Memphis, whites just aren't safe. It is a fact, sad but true. YOU can go there, but whether or not you come out healthy, that's another question.

"Islam" didn't do 9/11. No more than "Christianity" did OKC or Atlanta.

Think about it.

Fox Noise OTOH is a self-contained enterprise that is solely responsible for its content.

Muttley those signs were made up by ISLMISTS to post within areas of their majority.... Because the supposed GOVERNMENTS don't recognize them, doesn't mean that they are NOT functional between the majority of muslim's within those areas. You can post all you want, but what muslim's are doing within those areas are known to the police and nothing is being done to correct them.
Yeah...French muslims posted signs in English. What a fucking buffoon. Go fuck a cat.

Ha,ha, that is too funny........only a total imbecile would think that French Muslims would post signs in English.....:D
Another liberal genius that's cat has a higher IQ! You people are hilarious tonight! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

What is "that is cat has a higher IQ"? I may not be genius, but at least I know the language and how to use it. On the other hand, you don't - and you think French Muslims post signs in English..........can't make that crap up!:badgrin:

And the signs don't even exist.

Its just another RW lie.

:rolleyes:

Still slandering FOX NEWS and you haven't got the COURAGE to stand by your words.... Where is YOUR PROOF they LIE everyday?..... CLUCK, CLUCK, CLUCK!

sterb105.gif

Yeah...French muslims posted signs in English. What a fucking buffoon. Go fuck a cat.

Ha,ha, that is too funny........only a total imbecile would think that French Muslims would post signs in English.....:D
Another liberal genius that's cat has a higher IQ! You people are hilarious tonight! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

What is "that is cat has a higher IQ"? I may not be genius, but at least I know the language and how to use it. On the other hand, you don't - and you think French Muslims post signs in English..........can't make that crap up!:badgrin:

Its just another RW lie.

Still slandering FOX NEWS and you haven't got the COURAGE to stand by your words.... Where is YOUR PROOF they LIE everyday?..... CLUCK, CLUCK, CLUCK!

sterb105.gif
LOL, you must have watched the video.

Yes. SUE islam. Why not?

The Catholic church has been sued......
Screwing little boys in the name of God...they should have been sued and diminished like Islam. (not Christianity...just the cult of Catholicism).

Child abuse is one thing, deliberately killing is another...Islam should be held accountable, as these terrorist PROFESS to be the most HOLY of Islamists!

If we can sue a lesser entity like Fox news for misrepresentation, why not be able to sue a religion like islam for hate crimes? Doesn't Islam exist legally? There has to be some legal basis here , islam does commit major hate crimes, Fox news, didn't hurt anyone, they are a media outlet with an agenda. It's rather petty to attack them after Carlie Hebdo.

Yes. SUE islam. Why not?

The Catholic church has been sued......
Screwing little boys in the name of God...they should have been sued and diminished like Islam. (not Christianity...just the cult of Catholicism).

Child abuse is one thing, deliberately killing is another...Islam should be held accountable, as these terrorist PROFESS to be the most HOLY of Islamists!
Both the same to me. They both pervert the true message of Jesus.

If we can sue a lesser entity like Fox news for misrepresentation, why not be able to sue a religion like islam for hate crimes? Doesn't Islam exist legally? There has to be some legal basis here , islam does commit major hate crimes, Fox news, didn't hurt anyone, they are a media outlet with an agenda. It's rather petty to attack them after Carlie Hebdo.
They are not going to sue Fox...it was nothing more than posturing and a way to get their message out that there aren't no-go zones in France or the UK. Counter-propaganda, if you will.

Its just another RW lie.

sterb105.gif

Bwahaha.....as long as Faux lies only every other day....Vaginal is happy..........:cheers2:

So, you think slandering a city, a country is okay.....and Faux has the right to do it, cause it doesn't hurt anyone? Is that conservative logic or what?

Its just another RW lie.

sterb105.gif

Bwahaha.....as long as Faux lies only every other day....Vaginal is happy..........:cheers2:

This is TOO EASY....OK MERT. PROOF that Fox lies every other day, or you're as dumb a bitch as Muttley, ....a lying, slanderous bitch... PUT UP, or STFU :ahole-1:

So, you think slandering a city, a country is okay.....and Faux has the right to do it, cause it doesn't hurt anyone? Is that conservative logic or what?
Mertex, she isn't Conservative. She is a racist pseudo-conservative that is nothing more than a sophomoric lemming.

What slandering a city, FOX posted a news story that wasn't correct, apologized and withdrew it... NOW same question to you, what about Obuma's YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HEALTHCARE LIE?... Come on Mert, you have the cojones to admit he LIED?

Its just another RW lie.

sterb105.gif

This is TOO EASY....OK MERT. PROOF that Fox lies every other day, or you're as dumb a bitch as Muttley, ....a lying, slanderous bitch... PUT UP, or STFU :ahole-1:

I already posted one site that tracks their lies and there are many more.

Why do you care though? Its not like you would read them.

Hypocrite.

Its just another RW lie.

sterb105.gif

Hypocrite.

YOU said every day, pond scum, PROVE IT, or you are doing EXACTLY what you say FOX did, you bitch HYPOCRITE!!!

What slandering a city, FOX posted a news story that wasn't correct, apologized and withdrew it... NOW same question to you, what about Obuma's YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HEALTHCARE LIE?... Come on Mert, you have the cojones to admit he LIED?

You've got the order of events wrong.

Try again.

I'm done with you, watching the SOTU so you'll just have to go on with your pitiful and GULLIBLE bleating all by yourself.

Its just another RW lie.

sterb105.gif

Hypocrite.

He's gotta defend Faux News, because that's all they got telling them what they want to hear....regardless of whether it's true or not........bwahaha!

Its just another RW lie.

sterb105.gif

Hypocrite.

YOU said every day, pond scum, PROVE IT, or you are doing EXACTLY what you say FOX did, you bitch HYPOCRITE!!!

Google that they have been proven to tell the truth 18% of their stories..

Forum List

Back