France's top court:UNCONSTITUTIONAL to levy 75% tax on rich

No need for an explanation from you because you're out there in loonyville. I'd hoped that you could provide some examples of old people eating dog food though, too government intervention into the capitalist system is what screwed everything up...

Welfare for Zionists, Good.
Welfare for working Americans, Bad.

Nice to see you have your priorities straight.

Here's what AARP has to say about the matter.

Hunger

AARP is a shill for the Democrat party they'll be racking in billions because of Obamacare more cronyism as i said....Dog food?

How the AARP Made $2.8 Billion By Supporting Obamacare's Cuts to Medicare

Here’s how it works. AARP isn’t your every-day citizens’ advocacy group. The AARP is also one of the largest private health insurers in America. In 2011, the AARP generated $458 million in royalty fees from so-called “Medigap” plans, nearly twice the $266 million the lobby receives in membership dues.

How Obamacare's $716 Billion in Cuts Will Drive Doctors Out of Medicare
Medigap plans are private insurance plans that seniors buy to cover the things that traditional, government-run Medicare doesn’t, like catastrophic coverage. Medigap plans also help seniors eliminate the co-pays and deductibles that are designed to restrain wasteful Medicare spending.

AARP blocked Medigap reforms, saving the group $1.8 billion

Adding catastrophic coverage to Medicare, while restraining the ability of Medigap plans to waste money, is a key to Medicare reform, one that has been a big part of bipartisan plans in the past. According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, the Medigap reforms that AARP blocked would have saved the average senior as much as $415 in premiums per year.

But the AARP aggressively, and successfully, lobbied to keep Medigap reforms out of Obamacare, because AARP receives a 4.95 percent royalty on every dollar that seniors spend on its Medigap plans. Reform, DeMint estimates, would have cost AARP $1.8 billion over ten years.

Cuts to Medicare Advantage could earn AARP over $1 billion

Not only did AARP succeed in getting Democrats to balk at Medigap reform. Obamacare’s cuts to Medicare Advantage will drive many seniors out of that program, and into traditional government-run Medicare, which will increase the number of people who need Medigap insurance.

That means more royalty profits for the AARP. Reps. Wally Herger (R., Calif.) and Dave Reichert (R., Wash.) estimated that the change “could result in a windfall for AARP that exceeds over $1 billion during the next ten years.”

AARP Medigap plans exempted from Obamacare’s insurance mandates

It gets worse. AARP Medigap plans are exempted from most of Obamacare’s best-known insurance mandates. AARP Medigap plans are exempted from the ban that requires insurers to take all comers, regardless of pre-existing conditions. The plans are exempted from the $500,000 cap on insurance industry executive compensation; top AARP executives currently make more than $1 million. AARP plans are exempt from the premium tax levied on other private insurers. IPAB, Medicare’s rationing board, is explicitly barred from altering Medicare’s cost-sharing provisions, provisions that govern the existence of Medigap plans.

And AARP Medigap plans are allowed to have twice the administrative costs that other private insurers are allowed under Obamacare’s medical loss ratio regulations. This last point is key, because AARP’s 4.95 percent royalty is a significant administrative cost.

How the AARP Made $2.8 Billion By Supporting Obamacare's Cuts to Medicare - Forbes

Last edited:
No need for an explanation from you because you're out there in loonyville. I'd hoped that you could provide some examples of old people eating dog food though, too government intervention into the capitalist system is what screwed everything up...

Hunger

The AARP says that 9 million elderly Americans are "at risk for hunger." It doesn't offer a shred of proof. I'm at risk for hunger every day if I miss lunch or breakfast.

You were asked to provide proof that old people were eating dog food. You supplied none. The odds are far greater that their grand children are eating dog food.

Hunger

The AARP says that 9 million elderly Americans are "at risk for hunger." It doesn't offer a shred of proof. I'm at risk for hunger every day if I miss lunch or breakfast.

You were asked to provide proof that old people were eating dog food. You supplied none. The odds are far greater that their grand children are eating dog food.

Do you have proof of that?

My point is, old folks are eating dog food, but a lot of them don't because we have food stamps, social security and other programs to take care of them after they've worked hard all their lives, which is what EVERY civilized society does.

The notion that we should let them starve because a Rich Person really deserves that private jet is just fucking crazy.

Hunger

I paraphrased your article, nimrod.

My point is, old folks are eating dog food, but a lot of them don't because we have food stamps, social security and other programs to take care of them after they've worked hard all their lives, which is what EVERY civilized society does.

You haven't provided a smidgeon of evidence that anyone is eating dog food, so your claims can safely be ignored.

The notion that we should let them starve because a Rich Person really deserves that private jet is just fucking crazy.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't let my granny starve. All you're doing is admitting that liberals don't give a shit about their own grand parents. They try to blame it on the guy with a private jet to deflect attention from their own selfishness and callousness.

Hunger

Whose notion is that? You Joe live in a world that doesn't exist in this country, you've been sucked into this world because of hate and your personal misery get some help man

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't let my granny starve. All you're doing is admitting that liberals don't give a shit about their own grand parents. They try to blame it on the guy with a private jet to deflect attention from their own selfishness and callousness.

No, I blame the guy with the private jet because instead of paying his fair share for the wars to keep oil flowing, we stole from the Social Security Trust fund that granny paid into all of her life to pay for those bombs and planes and ships... Not to mention the sweet Corporate Welfare Deal he got to bail out his bank when it failed.

While I think we should take care of our elders, we should also meet our promises we made to them.

You know, kind of makes sense.

Says the person who drips crazy with every post...

That would be you, blow job.

A guy whos avatar is a child making an obscene gesture hardly is the picture of sanity...

Seriously, man you have issues.

Joe's supposedly an "Eisenhower Republican" I think more of an Obama liberal

Under Eisenhower, federal spending peaked at 18.8 percent of GDP in fiscal year 1954 and again in fiscal 1959. When Eisenhower left office in fiscal 1961, federal spending was 18.4 percent of GDP--a 9.8 percent drop from when he took office.

Whose notion is that? You Joe live in a world that doesn't exist in this country, you've been sucked into this world because of hate and your personal misery get some help man

It's what you fools are advocating.

If given a choice between cutting social security (which people have already paid into, but funds were diverted to pay for wars and tax cuts for rich people) and taxing the rich to pay their fair share, you'd cut social security.

[

Under Eisenhower, federal spending peaked at 18.8 percent of GDP in fiscal year 1954 and again in fiscal 1959. When Eisenhower left office in fiscal 1961, federal spending was 18.4 percent of GDP--a 9.8 percent drop from when he took office.

When Eisenhower became President... we were in a war... he kept wartime level spending in peace time, invested in the largest public works project in history.

He also initiated the first version of Medicare, fought for civil rights and voting rights, and resisted the crazies in his party who wanted to go back to isolationism and deregulation.

Oh, yeah, and he told the Zionists to pound sand when they tried to seize the Suez Canal.

This is when Republicans weren't the party of Crazy...

Last edited:
If given a choice between cutting social security (which people have already paid into, but funds were diverted to pay for wars and tax cuts for rich people) and taxing the rich to pay their fair share, you'd cut social security.

Why is always a choice of cutting social security?
There are so many other things that could easily be cut:
Foreign Aid
Aid to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan
Stop the the War in Afghanistan
Cut out the Contractors who are doing the work of the US Military for 10x the pay scale.
The list is endless

Why is always a choice of cutting social security?
There are so many other things that could easily be cut:
Foreign Aid
Aid to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan
Stop the the War in Afghanistan
Cut out the Contractors who are doing the work of the US Military for 10x the pay scale.
The list is endless

Except all of those things are barely a drop in the bucket.

Foreign Aid we spend lbout 50 billion. (38 in economic assistance, 15 in military assistance).

Now, we could spend smarter on defense, to be sure, but if you want to seriously cut, the big targets are Medicaid, Social Security and Medicare.

[

When Eisenhower became President... we were in a war... he kept wartime level spending in peace time, invested in the largest public works project in history.

He also initiated the first version of Medicare, fought for civil rights and voting rights, and resisted the crazies in his party who wanted to go back to isolationism and deregulation.

Oh, yeah, and he told the Zionists to pound sand when they tried to seize the Suez Canal.

This is when Republicans weren't the party of Crazy...

Aside from the civil rights part, what you listed above defines "crazy."

Forum List

Back