Fred Phelps, of the Westbro "GOD HATES FAGS" church, dying

George Takei - more of a real man than Phelps, his followers and his apologists here.

`

Can you point to those "followers and apologists" for Fred Phelps, Puddly Pillowbite? I've not seen a single one in this thread.

Some have suggested that we should be bigger than Fred Phelps and not engage in the mindless hate that he based his life on, but that is hardly "apologetic."

George Takei - more of a real man than Phelps, his followers and his apologists here.

`

Can you point to those "followers and apologists" for Fred Phelps, Puddly Pillowbite? I've not seen a single one in this thread.

Some have suggested that we should be bigger than Fred Phelps and not engage in the mindless hate that he based his life on, but that is hardly "apologetic."

Including you?

All you have to do it look at this board to see "christians" who hate gays and give only lip service to "supporting our troops". There are also non-christians who want to deny basic and Constitutionally-guaranteed rights to American gays.

Do you carry hateful signs at military funerals? No. Other than that, the hate is about the same.

You're just another scared little wimp, desperately hiding behind name calling like "pillowbite" because your own sexuality scares the crap out of you. Put your money where you mouth is - go live in Russia.

Including you?

So, anyone who doesn't worship Obama as god is a "follower or Fred Phelps?"

And you wonder why rational people see you leftists as mindless demagogues...

All you have to do it look at this board to see "christians" who hate gays and give only lip service to "supporting our troops". There are also non-christians who want to deny basic and Constitutionally-guaranteed rights to American gays.

So then, you can't even come up with one post supporting Phelps?

You admit that you were just lying, in hopes of smearing the political opposition?

Oh and Pillowbite, Phelps was a democrat - even ran for office.

Do you carry hateful signs at military funerals? No. Other than that, the hate is about the same.

You're just another scared little wimp, desperately hiding behind name calling like "pillowbite" because your own sexuality scares the crap out of you. Put your money where you mouth is - go live in Russia.

ROFL

What a pathetic little fool you are.

So, are all the Libbies celebrating this man's death going to celebrate every time a Muslim dies, since they also hate fags? They even stone them to death!

[MENTION=42404]Vandalshandle[/MENTION] [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION] [MENTION=39768]hazlnut[/MENTION] [MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION] [MENTION=30065]dblack[/MENTION] [MENTION=32913]Disir[/MENTION] [MENTION=42946]Howey[/MENTION]

Why do you guys always try to defend your homophobia by bringing Muslims into the picture.

"Hey, it's okay that we are descrating military funerals because... um... I think it has something to do with fags, because, hey, Muslims actually stone those fags to death! So that makes me better, kind of."

No, it only shows there are limits to the kind of bad behavior you are allowed to get away with. I suspect Phelps and lot of you guys on the right would stone gays, too, if you thought you could get away with it.

Because the Bible and the Koran are pretty much in agreement on that subject.

They think we don't remember that they had NO PROBLEM with Phelps and his "church" when they were just picketing gay funerals....they got all irate when he sought further attention by going after military funerals.

Yeah, exactly.

Quote: Originally Posted by The2ndAmendment View Post
So, are all the Libbies celebrating this man's death going to celebrate every time a Muslim dies, since they also hate fags? They even stone them to death!

[MENTION=42404]Vandalshandle[/MENTION] [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION] [MENTION=39768]hazlnut[/MENTION] [MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION] [MENTION=30065]dblack[/MENTION] [MENTION=32913]Disir[/MENTION] [MENTION=42946]Howey[/MENTION]

Doesn't all that spinning make you dizzy, 2nd?

Why do you guys always try to defend your homophobia by bringing Muslims into the picture.

"Hey, it's okay that we are descrating military funerals because... um... I think it has something to do with fags, because, hey, Muslims actually stone those fags to death! So that makes me better, kind of."

No, it only shows there are limits to the kind of bad behavior you are allowed to get away with. I suspect Phelps and lot of you guys on the right would stone gays, too, if you thought you could get away with it.

Because the Bible and the Koran are pretty much in agreement on that subject.

They think we don't remember that they had NO PROBLEM with Phelps and his "church" when they were just picketing gay funerals....they got all irate when he sought further attention by going after military funerals.

Yeah, exactly.
The uncensored one doesn't like being reminded of that, does he?

Yeah, exactly.

No. He goes all kinds of rabid, and tries to beat people down with a wall of sarcasm amd vitriol. Highly predictable.

Yeah, exactly.

No. He goes all kinds of rabid, and tries to beat people down with a wall of sarcasm amd vitriol. Highly predictable.

Mirror_2.jpg

Yeah, exactly.

nope :p He's thin-skinned (doesn't like being reminded of his side's double-standard :redface: )

Shortbus is a lying twat with an IQ under 12.

You are supposedly rational, so you won't mind posting a link to where I "followed" or "apologized" for Phelps, will you?

Oh and Boop, lying in order to smear people does make you a scumbag - in fact, it makes you just like Phelps.

Forum List

Back