Fred Phelps, of the Westbro "GOD HATES FAGS" church, dying

Still waiting for that link, Boop.

Shall I hold my breath while you retrieve it? I mean, you wouldn't openly lie just to smear someone due to them being on the Hag Squad enemies list, would you?

Is the nasty old hateful fucker dead yet?????

Is the nasty old hateful fucker dead yet?????

If we all wish REAL hard..........

Now, now, let's let nature take it's course. G-d will take him when he is ready, and I bet that scares the crap out of him, probably realizing all the terrible things he has done in his life. It's between him and G-d, but I sure woudn't want to be in the fucker's shoes right now.

The uncensored one doesn't like being reminded of that, does he?

Reminded of what, stupid?

Oh, you mean you're going to lie? Well dayum, how unique...

jerkoff.gif

Stuck on repeat?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Now, now, let's let nature take it's course. G-d will take him when he is ready, and I bet that scares the crap out of him, probably realizing all the terrible things he has done in his life. It's between him and G-d, but I sure woudn't want to be in the fucker's shoes right now.

What makes you think he even believes in God?

He has spent his life defaming Christianity; I suspect that he has no faith in higher powers.

Who is G-d?

Some believers think it is disrespectful to write the word God. So they leave out the o.

Last edited:

Who is G-d?

Some believers think it is disrespectful to write the word God. So they leave out the o.

Mostly Jews. Orthodox Jews are not permitted to say the name of god. It has become tres chic for New York Jews to follow the same pattern, though many of them are not Orthodox, in fact might be Atheist.

Well he's gone. May he rest in peace, or at least, may we live in peace and not dwell on the negativity caused by him.

Fred Phelps was a real life Jake Starkey.

He was not what he claimed to be. His purpose was to defame Christians by engaging in outrageous behavior that the left could then smear all Christians with.

Though never even reaching a membership of 50, Rdean and Rightwinger portray all 2.5 billion Christians in the world by the Westborough Baptist view. This was the goal of Phelps all along, to smear Christians through his disgusting acts.

Well he's gone. May he rest in peace, or at least, may we live in peace and not dwell on the negativity caused by him.

He was not what he claimed to be. His purpose was to defame Christians by engaging in outrageous behavior that the left could then smear all Christians with.

Though never even reaching a membership of 50, Rdean and Rightwinger portray all 2.5 billion Christians in the world by the Westborough Baptist view. This was the goal of Phelps all along, to smear Christians through his disgusting acts.

link

link

To what, Herr Goebbels?

link

To what, Herr Goebbels?

Show where I have ever portrayed all 2.5 billion Christions by the Westborough Baptist Church

Otherwise, admit your lie

This Westboro Baptist Church is the same Cretin Club that conducted all the protests at US military funerals a few years back, right?

m_sign.jpg

The ones that massive and spontaneous groups of Americans (including University students en masse) would gather against, to prevent them from gaining access to a church or graveside at such a time?

gzorD.jpg

And now their Founder and Leader has gone to his Reward?

I wonder what his Reward was?

If there IS an 'afterlife'...

My money is on...

hell_forever_and_ever.jpg

I won't shed any crocodile tears, if that turns out to be the case...
wink_smile.gif

Show where I have ever portrayed all 2.5 billion Christions by the Westborough Baptist Church

Otherwise, admit your lie

Has there ever been a post about Christians here where you DIDN'T bring up the Westboro Baptist church? :dunno:

EDIT:

Planning to put links up to you smearing by Westboro, I will publicly acknowledge that while you guffawed at Shallow and several now pink leftists, I could not find a single post of yours that associated all Christians with Phelps group.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back