Fred Phelps, of the Westbro "GOD HATES FAGS" church, dying

So, are all the Libbies celebrating this man's death going to celebrate every time a Muslim dies, since they also hate fags? They even stone them to death!

[MENTION=42404]Vandalshandle[/MENTION] [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION] [MENTION=39768]hazlnut[/MENTION] [MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION] [MENTION=30065]dblack[/MENTION] [MENTION=32913]Disir[/MENTION] [MENTION=42946]Howey[/MENTION]

Today, 10:50 PM
Remove user from ignore listTheGreatGatsby
This message is hidden because TheGreatGatsby is on your ignore list.

PERFECT! This shows the epitome of your pathetique ineptitude! You can't follow a very simple train of thought and then you put me on ignore for it!

Listen butt nugget: You said it 'took me long enough' to admit that I didn't need to post your neg. I told you that I said it upfront (never denied it), and lol'd that you called that 'long enough.' And instead of going back and looking at it and going, 'oh yea.' Like the prideful scathing bitch you are, you doubled and tripled down on your stupidity!

I never believed Fred Phelps was a Christian. The feeling I had about the man was he was a communist plant who purposely portrayed Christianity in a bad light in order to cause more problems for Christians. I do not believe all Democrats are communists but Fred Phelps was more than a democrat. He was a communist. Now I'm waiting for that bedside confession where he comes out and tells us who paid him to do it!

Read this:

Bikers Turn Out to Protect Newtown Mourners from Westboro Baptist Church - Fox Nation
AP Bikers Turn Out to Protect Newtown Mourners from Westboro Baptist Church
FacebookTwitter Share EmailBikers Turn Out to Protect Newtown Mourners from Left-Wing Westboro Cult

Bikers descended on the town of Newtown yesterday and linked arms blocking the hate group protesters of Westboro Baptist Church from disrupting the funerals. (Free Republic)

Conservative bikers turned out yesterday to protect Newtown mourners from Democrat Fred Phelps and his Westboro cult from protesting.

con't on link.

Ok, that was weird in just so many ways, but I promise to be gentle with you.

In OK, KS, NE, AR, MO, TN, KY, LA and WV, there are tons and tons and tons of registered Democrats who never vote Democratic. You know why? Because they are attached to a former generation of Democrats from the South (and Breadbasket) who were far more Conservative and DINOs. There is still a majority of registed DEMS in WV (51%) and yet, Romney won the state with a +27 margin.

Phelps may have registered as a Democrat in 1950 whatever, but his actions are in no way, shape or form even related to the Democratic party.

His raw, unbridled hatred, however, strongly resembles that of other Southern fuckbag racists who are Tea Party members and who vote only Republican.

See, if you want to throw a label around, I can too.

Plus, he created an enclave for his family, but did not seek to entrap others in it. That alone precludes him from being a communist.

You all have to forgive Gatsby. Ever since he stopped getting his welfare payments for his psych meds, he's just never been the same, and he's gotta troll, troll, troll.

Think 12 Monkeys:

There you got our bud Gatsby. So, go easy on him, willya??

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
So, are all the Libbies celebrating this man's death going to celebrate every time a Muslim dies, since they also hate fags? They even stone them to death!

[MENTION=42404]Vandalshandle[/MENTION] [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION] [MENTION=39768]hazlnut[/MENTION] [MENTION=20321]rightwinger[/MENTION] [MENTION=30065]dblack[/MENTION] [MENTION=32913]Disir[/MENTION] [MENTION=42946]Howey[/MENTION]

Why do you guys always try to defend your homophobia by bringing Muslims into the picture.

"Hey, it's okay that we are descrating military funerals because... um... I think it has something to do with fags, because, hey, Muslims actually stone those fags to death! So that makes me better, kind of."

No, it only shows there are limits to the kind of bad behavior you are allowed to get away with. I suspect Phelps and lot of you guys on the right would stone gays, too, if you thought you could get away with it.

Because the Bible and the Koran are pretty much in agreement on that subject.

evyga3eg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Why do you guys always try to defend your homophobia by bringing Muslims into the picture.

"Hey, it's okay that we are descrating military funerals because... um... I think it has something to do with fags, because, hey, Muslims actually stone those fags to death! So that makes me better, kind of."

No, it only shows there are limits to the kind of bad behavior you are allowed to get away with. I suspect Phelps and lot of you guys on the right would stone gays, too, if you thought you could get away with it.

Because the Bible and the Koran are pretty much in agreement on that subject.

They think we don't remember that they had NO PROBLEM with Phelps and his "church" when they were just picketing gay funerals....they got all irate when he sought further attention by going after military funerals.

Forum List

Back