Fred Phelps, of the Westbro "GOD HATES FAGS" church, dying

Well, now, you kind of redefine stupid, now don't you.

Not to worry Statist, you remain the authoritative definition of stupid. No one can redefine you.

First, on many issues, I am actually more right of center that you realize. Only, you have blinders on.

Just like RDean and BlindBoo. It's amazing just how conservative the leftists here are, if you only ignore what they post and go by thier claims...

Second, Goebbels is not my type.

He was a demagogue - you know, like you.

He helped to murder 6,000,000 of my people. But feel free to make a total ass out of yourself, you do it all the time, anyway!!!

How does pointing out the fact that you're a demagogue make an ass out of me?

Are you sure you've thought this through, sploogy?

You aren't very original. Same insults different person.

Plus there is the whole fact you just compared a Jewish man to someone who terrorized Jews. Garbage, pure garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Isn't it always the RWNJ whackadoodles (like you) who are saying that anal sex causes colon cancer? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Never heard that one.

Sounds like something left wing demagogues (like you) would make up and attribute to the right. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

That could only be the case were I left-wing :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

And a demagogue :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Bet yer lips look real purty when you whistle, all puckered up and all.

Oh, yea. You're a centrist. :cuckoo:

I never believed Fred Phelps was a Christian. The feeling I had about the man was he was a communist plant who purposely portrayed Christianity in a bad light in order to cause more problems for Christians. I do not believe all Democrats are communists but Fred Phelps was more than a democrat. He was a communist. Now I'm waiting for that bedside confession where he comes out and tells us who paid him to do it!

Read this:

Bikers Turn Out to Protect Newtown Mourners from Westboro Baptist Church - Fox Nation
AP Bikers Turn Out to Protect Newtown Mourners from Westboro Baptist Church
FacebookTwitter Share EmailBikers Turn Out to Protect Newtown Mourners from Left-Wing Westboro Cult

Bikers descended on the town of Newtown yesterday and linked arms blocking the hate group protesters of Westboro Baptist Church from disrupting the funerals. (Free Republic)

Conservative bikers turned out yesterday to protect Newtown mourners from Democrat Fred Phelps and his Westboro cult from protesting.

con't on link.

Last edited:
There are many Democrat baptists. It didn't surprise me to learn Fred Phelps was a democrat. Still I believe the real story is he was a communist plant and his church is like none other in the USA which is how I knew it was a communist front game.

There are many wonderful Democrat people. Don't worry about it.

I hope they bury him somewhere extremely secret. They wouldn't want his burial site perpetually caked in urine after all

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZ_HMYDp60]House Laugh - YouTube[/ame]

I hope he confesses to the truth! He wasn't a Christian! He's got some major unfinished business to tend to. He is probably waiting until the last second. Confession is good for the soul but hard on the reputation. Whether he ever admits to being a communist plant or not - God knows and he will be answering to him for all the trouble he has caused us.

There are many Democrat baptists. It didn't surprise me to learn Fred Phelps was a democrat. Still I believe the real story is he was a communist plant and his church is like none other in the USA which is how I knew it was a communist front game.

LIke I said, Fred Phelps was a scam artist.

He was very good at provoking over-reactions, suing based on those reactions, and then settling out of court for an undisclosed amount of money.

God is a democrat...says so in the Bible......frickin' derp.....

God isn't a democrat or a republican. Fred Phelps is a democrat. God won't be asking him about being a democrat. He'll be asking him why did you do these terrible things in my name?

Then it will be ....depart from me you worker of iniquity I never knew you.

He was very good at provoking over-reactions, suing based on those reactions, and then settling out of court for an undisclosed amount of money.

Fred Phelps may have been a scam artist but it had nothing to do with his being a Democrat. There are plenty of law abiding Democrats. He just wasn't one of them!

Fred Phelps may have been a scam artist but it had nothing to do with his being a Democrat. There are plenty of law abiding Democrats. He just wasn't one of them!
He may be a registered Democrat, but I'll bet he hasn't voted Democratic for years.

I never believed Fred Phelps was a Christian. The feeling I had about the man was he was a communist plant who purposely portrayed Christianity in a bad light in order to cause more problems for Christians. I do not believe all Democrats are communists but Fred Phelps was more than a democrat. He was a communist. Now I'm waiting for that bedside confession where he comes out and tells us who paid him to do it!

Read this:

Bikers Turn Out to Protect Newtown Mourners from Westboro Baptist Church - Fox Nation
FacebookTwitter Share EmailBikers Turn Out to Protect Newtown Mourners from Left-Wing Westboro Cult

Bikers descended on the town of Newtown yesterday and linked arms blocking the hate group protesters of Westboro Baptist Church from disrupting the funerals. (Free Republic)

Conservative bikers turned out yesterday to protect Newtown mourners from Democrat Fred Phelps and his Westboro cult from protesting.

con't on link.

That's called "complete lack of accountability."

By the way - law abiding, God fearing Muslims feel the exact same way.

Last edited:

Read this:

con't on link.

That's called "complete lack of accountability."

By the way - law abiding, God fearing Muslims feel the exact same way.

I have no idea what you're yammering about with the "complete lack of accountability." It's good that you speak for the sharia law abiding, allah fearing muslims though.

Forum List

Back