Fred Phelps, of the Westbro "GOD HATES FAGS" church, dying

Soon, he and God will have a long talk about the aspect of loving your fellow man. Before he says those most damning words.

"I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity."
Didn't you leave?

Christ dude, it's only been a week!

and people wonder why i call him a liar....

and now he knows the world of god.....how funny....and can judge others?

Joe just can't wrap himself around the fact that there are Christians who are kind and tolerant to homosexuals. His attempts to smear me and my faith speaks more to his hatred of the pious than it does to my supposed hatred of homosexuals.

There goes that stereotype problem again - one Christian says it so all Christians believe it.
Utter crap, as we both know - you as a Christian who doesn't seem to give a toss either way, me as a Muslim who also doesn't much care.
I'm pretty sure the vast majority of Christians are cool on this issue, as are all the Muslims I know - as evidenced by the number of gay barbers over here.
A couple of teachers at my place are openly gay - no one gives a shit because they're good teachers.
What the hell does it matter what they do in their private lives?

Joe just can't wrap himself around the fact that there are Christians who are kind and tolerant to homosexuals. His attempts to smear me and my faith speaks more to his hatred of the pious than it does to my supposed hatred of homosexuals.

There goes that stereotype problem again - one Christian says it so all Christians believe it.
Utter crap, as we both know - you as a Christian who doesn't seem to give a toss either way, me as a Muslim who also doesn't much care.
I'm pretty sure the vast majority of Christians are cool on this issue, as are all the Muslims I know - as evidenced by the number of gay barbers over here.
A couple of teachers at my place are openly gay - no one gives a shit because they're good teachers.

apparently blatant lying is the now a christian trait? come on temple k....stop your damn pretending you are no more a christian than i am....but it gets you in with a 'group' that you hope to be accepted in....liars are never accepted anywhere...has that truth not hit you yet?

and since when is it a christian trait to rejoice in the death of others?

apparently blatant lying is the now a christian trait? come on temple k....stop your damn pretending you are no more a christian than i am....but it gets you in with a 'group' that you hope to be accepted in....liars are never accepted anywhere...has that truth not hit you yet?

and since when is it a christian trait to rejoice in the death of others?

There is nothing I'm aware of to suggest Christians should rejoice but the bible is very clear on this issue - Active homosexuals should be killed.

Tolerant doesn't involve long screeds about why you should be able to deny them marriage, and failing that, deny them services.

Tolerant is like, the opposite of that.

I guess you aren't tolerant of men and women if you're against polygamy, then.

I personally would have no problem with polygamy if it were made legal.

Seriously, if a guy wants to put up with that much abuse, let him.

Anyone like to get back on topic or are we just going to have recess and pick on the guy we don't like?

Seriously people - get a grip.

o hell i am all for picking on a guy who lies about me.....

and what was the topic again....westbro? why bother...they are simply not an issue for me....
i think the patriot guard and rolling thunder are the best methods to use...simply block them out....

No, there isn't really an issue to discuss about this. I just thought that people would want to know so that they can break out the champagne....:booze:

Ex-Westboro Baptist Church Leader Fred Phelps is Finally Dying

I hear he has full-blown AIDS.

I wonder how he contracted that.

Source?

You should go back and listen to sermons that man gave.

Sermons, Parodies, Hymns And Other Audio From Westboro Baptist Church

Like two hours of railing on about how men stick their penises inside each other and semen and fecal material and you name it.... and he did this shit for HOURS on end. And that was supposed to be a sermon. It is just plain old gross. Really gross.

And how many of the excommunicated family members are gay today? Well, gee, let me guess why...

But I have not heard that he was dying of AIDS. That one is a new one. I suppose it could be, but who in a world would want to stick anything into that man, fer chrissakes.

Blechh...

What about the AIDS thing?

How can a fellow such as Phelps come down with a full-blown case of AIDS?

Anyone...?

Last edited:
No, there isn't really an issue to discuss about this. I just thought that people would want to know so that they can break out the champagne....:booze:

Ex-Westboro Baptist Church Leader Fred Phelps is Finally Dying

Source?

Like two hours of railing on about how men stick their penises inside each other and semen and fecal material and you name it.... and he did this shit for HOURS on end. And that was supposed to be a sermon. It is just plain old gross. Really gross.

And how many of the excommunicated family members are gay today? Well, gee, let me guess why...

But I have not heard that he was dying of AIDS. That one is a new one. I suppose it could be, but who in a world would want to stick anything into that man, fer chrissakes.

Blechh...
Brother, I heard it somewhere yesterday on the TV when somebody reported it.

I didn't follow-up to see how true or not it was, and I have no desire to.

However, I'm going to take it as face value until proven otherwise.

Okay. I can't stop laughing.

Fred: Treat the world like so much shit on your shoes, but I need you to be kinder to each other.

Church: Excommunication it is!!

Westboro Baptist Church founder Fred Phelps, who is reportedly on his death bed, was excommunicated after advocating for “a kinder approach between church members,” according to the Topeka-Capital Journal.

Problems at Westboro purportedly began last August when a power struggle unfolded following the creation of a male board of elders at the church. The board found itself in a struggle with Shirley Phelps-Roper, the long-time church spokeswoman who is also one of Phelps’ daughters, the outlet reported.

It was around that time that the 84-year-old pastor reportedly urged for a kinder approach between Westboro members, but was excommunicated.

Was Anti-Gay Westboro Founder Fred Phelps Excommunicated for Advocating Kindness | TheBlaze.com

Source?

Blechh...
Brother, I heard it somewhere yesterday on the TV when somebody reported it.

I didn't follow-up to see how true or not it was, and I have no desire to.

However, I'm going to take it as face value until proven otherwise.

They reported on NPR yesterday that he is dying of colon cancer, he was excommunicated from the church because they did not want to pay for his cancer treatment, now the taxpayer is footing the bill.

Forum List

Back