Freddie Gray Verdict Thread

And Americans still deny their racists and their racist policies. Unreal.

If we are all children of Adam and Eve how is it we differ in height, weight, facial, and color? If all of mankind started in Africa how is it we lost our tan? Our height too depending on where we ended up. Given most of the world's people are a mixture, a bit black, some white, brown too, how is it some think themselves Aryan? Multiple your grandparents by two, now do that ten times or more. Only the blind and stupid think skin pigment matters, but then again given world history many are stupid, sometimes evil.

"The figures for Black admixture are possibly discouraging to White nationalists, but considering that 90% of them are Nordicists anyway, maybe not..." see chart down page.

A Little Black In All of Us

great aryan won again. kerber 2 - serena 1 ( grand slam)
Here is what Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake had to say.

Quote:
"We once again ask the citizens to be patient and to allow the entire process to come to a conclusion. In the case of any disturbance in the city, we are prepared to respond. We will protect our neighborhoods, our businesses and the people of our city," she said.

Interesting because I remember last year she told cops to back down and give room for protestors to destroy. She is just pandering for votes. The previous mayor, ousted for stealing money from tax payers, is planning on running against her. What's amazing is the stupid blacks actually think their only choices are a black who steals from them or a black who allowed their neighborhoods to be destroyed. That's Negro mentality for ya.
Well, after all.....blacks think in the 90 percentile in a monolithic manner.....so consequently they are mostly racists. The same can be said for any of the former minority groups, especially in Urban Democratic districts. The more rural the area the less this is the case.

In other words.....City Niggas Gotta Hate. Country Blacks usually don't.
Country blacks are more civilized. This is true. My neighbor a few houses down is country black...a good guy.

Quote:
"We once again ask the citizens to be patient and to allow the entire process to come to a conclusion. In the case of any disturbance in the city, we are prepared to respond. We will protect our neighborhoods, our businesses and the people of our city," she said.

Interesting because I remember last year she told cops to back down and give room for protestors to destroy. She is just pandering for votes. The previous mayor, ousted for stealing money from tax payers, is planning on running against her. What's amazing is the stupid blacks actually think their only choices are a black who steals from them or a black who allowed their neighborhoods to be destroyed. That's Negro mentality for ya.
Blacks only understand mass shaming as a reason to apologize or change their ways. They're like that in Africa. I worked in Johannesburg for a couple years...and I notice this is how both blacks in Africa and in America view right and wrong. They have a hard time doing any self-criticism....and I don't think it's genetic...its cultural. Because the more westernized a black is education wise....the more likely he is to not think that way.

Can we just apply the RWnut response to Clinton being found not guilty to this case?
So far you're batting a thousand asshole.
Zimmerman not guilty.
Wilson not guilty.
Now two officers walk from this case.
I'd be careful if I were you.
When the FBI recommends charges be brought against Hillary you'll once again look like the jerk-off you are.

I know how to break up a riot in Baltimore......

02a387d8062e41d6d1e8497f91dd2df0.jpg
FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!
Funniest post of the year!

Will the prosecutor press on with the humiliation tour
We can only guess what the young negro female prosecutor did to get the job.
It's obvious she wasn't qualified for the job.
Anyay. In a couple of years she'll be working at a fucking car wash in Nevada 'shining' truck driver's gear shifts.

There will be 6 police officers in all who will stand trial for the death of Mr.Gray, this one was the second. Just because the first was a hung jury and this one was acquitted, doesn't mean that there wasn't any wrongdoing. It just means that this guy wasn't guilty of it.

This conservative is willing to allow the courts to review the evidence, listen to witnesses and let a jury decide. I will accept the verdicts. It's too soon to start making statements about what went on.

Dedicated To Innocent Cops and Neighborhood Watchman just doing their jobs everywhere:

Lyrics:
(chorus)
I’m in love with the chokehold
Dindus hatin’ on the Po-Po
(x2)

(V1)
Dindus rush me like the Superbowl
So I’m whippin’ out the fo-fo
Tryna beat me like Hope Solo
I bust shots like Hans Solo
Media treat me like the PoPo
They all say I’m white as co-co
But the truth is I’m a cholo
Run the block for those who don’t know

(Refrain)
Heart disease, he got heart disease
Heart disease, he got heart disease
We workin up his asthma, nigga
They’ll lie and say we strangled, nigga

(chorus)
Dindus hatin’ on the Po-Po
(x2)

(V2)
Untaxed cigs, that’s a no-no
He been slangin’ them like kilos
Ate too much El Pollo Loco
He resistin’, now he’s no mo’
Got ripped off by lawyer Schlomo
Now they lootin’ by the boatload
Pull the strap out, they like “oh no”
Guns a bangin’, Kaley Cuoco

(Refrain + chorus x2)

Remember, the negro you be hatin today. yo daughter or wife will be datin away View attachment 75716

Bet I get more Brown Sugar than you do.

There will be 6 police officers in all who will stand trial for the death of Mr.Gray, this one was the second. Just because the first was a hung jury and this one was acquitted, doesn't mean that there wasn't any wrongdoing. It just means that this guy wasn't guilty of it.

This conservative is willing to allow the courts to review the evidence, listen to witnesses and let a jury decide. I will accept the verdicts. It's too soon to start making statements about what went on.
Fair enough. We will see.

She should be charged with misconduct in office along with the mayor.

They arrested these cops ONLY to appease a violent mob. Not because of probable cause.

lol.

Why not? It would be less of a farce than the charges on these 6 officers.

There was more than enough probable cause.
Just like with Zimmerman and Wilson and now two cops involved with this case?
You're a shit head loser!
ALWAYS on the losing side of an issue.
"Probable cause"?
That's NOT what the judge decided asshole!
Go away and 'lose' somewhere else.
Like with the rest of your pathetic life!
I can't WAIT until the FBI recommends multiple charges be brought against Hillary.
Then what asshole?
This should be fun.

They arrested these cops ONLY to appease a violent mob. Not because of probable cause.

lol.

"Probable cause"?
I can't WAIT until the FBI recommends multiple charges be brought against Hillary.
Then what asshole?
This should be fun.

Lefties don't have the maturity or the intelligence to ever admit when they are wrong. One of many reasons I hate them so much.

lol.

"Probable cause"?
Then what asshole?
This should be fun.

Lefties don't have the maturity or the intelligence to ever admit when they are wrong. One of many reasons I hate them so much.
I hate them too. You're not alone.

Once again, White power and privilege prevails. Yes, our people are taking our country back.

lol, one racist RW'er on USMB admits what's going on and even gets two fellow racists to agree with him.
race iq bell curve - Google Search
Racism exists because we humans are genetically programmed to compete. Darwinism 101. The strong survive the weak fucking don't.
It's ONLY because the White race has been so successful globally that they have some extra cash available to constantly help out the earth's 'Special Needs' race.
Those days are numbered though.

"Probable cause"?
Then what asshole?
This should be fun.

I hate them too. You're not alone.
LIBs are "emotional hemophiliacs" Dennis Miller.

I hope the Negroes riot. This will push White voters towards Trump as the 'Law and Order' candidate.
Hell yeah! I hope they try to riot when Trump's in. I will join his civilian national security force immediately!
I'll be there!
When Trump becomes President there will be ten million VERY well armed citizens who will form the 'Civilian National Security Force'.
If the negroes want to 'dance' we'll be there to help them.

lol.

"Probable cause"?
Then what asshole?
This should be fun.
Can't flim flam the Zim Zam.

I hope the Negroes riot. This will push White voters towards Trump as the 'Law and Order' candidate.
Hell yeah! I hope they try to riot when Trump's in. I will join his civilian national security force immediately!
I'll be there!
When Trump becomes President there will be ten million VERY well armed citizens who will form the 'Civilian National Security Force'.
If the negroes want to 'dance' we'll be there to help them.

At least they knew how to dress back then.

Quote:

Blacks only understand mass shaming as a reason to apologize or change their ways. They're like that in Africa. I worked in Johannesburg for a couple years...and I notice this is how both blacks in Africa and in America view right and wrong. They have a hard time doing any self-criticism....and I don't think it's genetic...its cultural. Because the more westernized a black is education wise....the more likely he is to not think that way.
I believe it's genetic.
The negro race globally has an average IQ in the low eighties.
That was no problem when they were eating each other and taking slaves from neighboring villages up to 200 years ago in Africa.
Enter a race with an average IQ in the 115-120 with highly developed technologies.
What you get today is the same as two hundred years ago.
One race not mentally capable of barely hanging on and the other literally light years ahead in literally every field of human endeavor.
If you want to blame someone for the inequity blame GOD. Not the White man.
Without the White man's helping hands the negroes in the US would have become extinct by now.

Forum List

Back