🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Free Trade

I'm starting to hear Republicans sound an awful lot like unions who warned us about NAFTA back in the 80s.

Any Republican willing to apologize and admit us liberals were right?

Seems middle class Republicans back then didn't think their job would ever be sent to china India or mexico but it has.

Don't say Clinton signed NAFTA because that was drafted by the GOP and we were not happy with NAFTA but Republicans sure were. He bush would have signed it but he lost re election
Don't say Clinton signed NAFTA
why?....are you saying didnt?....

He not only signed it, he got a dem congress to pass it.
More Republicans signed NAFTA than Democrats.

In fact you probably can't name one Republican that was anti free trade

"More Republicans signed NAFTA than Democrats"

The one that mattered was Clinton,

It would not have passed without his signature

I'm starting to hear Republicans sound an awful lot like unions who warned us about NAFTA back in the 80s.

Seems middle class Republicans back then didn't think their job would ever be sent to china India or mexico but it has.

Don't say Clinton signed NAFTA because that was drafted by the GOP and we were not happy with NAFTA but Republicans sure were. He bush would have signed it but he lost re election

Clinton signed it, he gets credit....
And some republicans didn't like NAFTA, like Pat Buchanan and Rick Santorum. I did until about 1998 when they didn't enforce any provisions in the law.....so we got fucked.

If unions were against NAFTA and republicans are against NAFTA how the fuk does it translate to "liberals were right"? Liberals were wrong and they continue to be wrong. The left must be desperate to bring up this junk.
I'm calling you out on your comment that Republicans are against NAFTA. Name them. Who's against NAFTA? Mike pence? Ryan? Cruz? Jeb? Christie? Mitch?

Establishment republicans jumping on board with Hilary are for it....because everyone knows she lied to Sander's supporters and now everyone about being against it and TPP.....some democrats never learn....

That's being intellectually dishonest.

No biggy. You're going to lose regardless.

Clinton signed it, he gets credit....
And some republicans didn't like NAFTA, like Pat Buchanan and Rick Santorum. I did until about 1998 when they didn't enforce any provisions in the law.....so we got fucked.
Can you prove Pat or Rick were against it?

NO, that's stating a fact.

That's being intellectually dishonest

With Trump and Hillary for candidates, I've already lost.

and so has the country

NO, that's stating a fact.

That's being intellectually dishonest

With Trump and Hillary for candidates, I've already lost.

and so has the country
Nah. You lost when people didn't show up to the 2010 midterms and put boehner and Ryan in charge of the Senate and house. We should have voted Republican obstructionists out but the dummies who voted for Obama in 2008 didn't show up. Republicans were rewarded for their bad behavior. So here we are.

And blue dog Democrats like max baucus.

And lobbyists. They fuck progress every time. You want change? Vote out the lobbyists

Trump?

Oh, I get it - you only care about pointless platitudes rather than deal with the fact that the democrat party has found one way or another to keep 'free trade' alive and well. It's not like the LEADER of your party - Obama - would push more free trade like the TPP.

Forum List

Back