FREE TRUMP!!!!!!!

Twitter and other social platforms have banned Trump from their platforms.

Me? I kinda wish that they would allow him back on, because I'd like to hear how batshit crazy he's now gotten.
More proof that media is mostly responsible for the division in this country. Thank you.

More proof that Rump's abuse of media is mostly responsible for the division in this country.

Finished it for ya,
It was divided before Trump due to our media, Pigo. As the most qualified applicant you should know that.

What the fuck are you babbling incoherently about now?

I have to ask as it's difficult to tell one incoherent babbling from the next.
You seem upset. Maybe temperament is your issue? Well most qualified applicant, you don't have a TV so you don't see firsthand how our media divides us.

You seem utterly confused. There's no "applicant' involved in anything here. Are you just looking up random words out of a dictionary? Because if you are, I gots a question ---- who let you have a dictionary?
Your words...."I was the most qualified"...obviously you weren't.

Where in the FUCK did I post that, liar?
When you told me you were passed over for a job and you were the most qualified applicant.

What in the wide world of BLUE FUCK does any of that have to do with this topic???

Are you retarded?
You seem upset. I am not sure you’re the most qualified candidate to discuss this topic. Please provide your credentials.

You seem retarded. Answer the fucking question, retard. We're waiting.
What is the question? Please? Why you aren’t qualified?

The question, for those too fucking RETARDED to follow it, was, and it's sitting right above, What in the wide world of BLUE FUCK does any of that have to do with this topic???

And we're STILL waiting.
There is no question. Just says Free Trump!

Me? I kinda wish that they would allow him back on, because I'd like to hear how batshit crazy he's now gotten.
More proof that media is mostly responsible for the division in this country. Thank you.

More proof that Rump's abuse of media is mostly responsible for the division in this country.

Finished it for ya,
It was divided before Trump due to our media, Pigo. As the most qualified applicant you should know that.

You seem upset. Maybe temperament is your issue? Well most qualified applicant, you don't have a TV so you don't see firsthand how our media divides us.

You seem utterly confused. There's no "applicant' involved in anything here. Are you just looking up random words out of a dictionary? Because if you are, I gots a question ---- who let you have a dictionary?

When you told me you were passed over for a job and you were the most qualified applicant.
the most qualified is only passed over when they express an attitude during the interview process. Sure, it could be a result of a dumbass employer....but very few dumbass employers are successful enough to have people want a position in their company. So it is likely one of two things....either he had an attitude during the interview process OR he is lucky he didn't get a job with a dumbass employer.

What Nonsequiter-Boi is referring to is a COMPLETELY different thread on a COMPLETELY different topic, where the subject of Affirmative Action came up and I noted that I was passed over on that basis for two different jobs. And once again DUMBASS, it was the employer who told me I was the most qualified but that they had to hire an AA. That wasn't my idea.

How's it feel to ASS-ume, Dumbass?
Yes yes yes of course...they said you were more qualified oh sorry “most qualified” but they had to hire a less qualified black person....racism 101.

:dig:

I never said the applicants who were hired were black. They were not.

Yet another ASS-sumption.
That is what affirmative action is, lol. Your story sure has a lot of holes in it.

BULLSHIT. The hirees were both women. Both friends of mine, we all worked in the same field.

Ever heard of "women"? YOU FUCKING DUMBASS.

Now answer the fucking question, what the FUCK does any of that have to do with this topic?

ANSWER THAT.

Finished it for ya,

the most qualified is only passed over when they express an attitude during the interview process. Sure, it could be a result of a dumbass employer....but very few dumbass employers are successful enough to have people want a position in their company. So it is likely one of two things....either he had an attitude during the interview process OR he is lucky he didn't get a job with a dumbass employer.

What Nonsequiter-Boi is referring to is a COMPLETELY different thread on a COMPLETELY different topic, where the subject of Affirmative Action came up and I noted that I was passed over on that basis for two different jobs. And once again DUMBASS, it was the employer who told me I was the most qualified but that they had to hire an AA. That wasn't my idea.

Yes yes yes of course...they said you were more qualified oh sorry “most qualified” but they had to hire a less qualified black person....racism 101.

That is what affirmative action is, lol. Your story sure has a lot of holes in it.

BULLSHIT. The hirees were both women. Both friends of mine, we all worked in the same field.

Now answer the fucking question, what the FUCK does any of that have to do with this topic?

ANSWER THAT.
They hired less qualified women? So women are inferior to you? I see.

Finished it for ya,

Key word ......"story"

Finished it for ya,

ANSWER THAT.

Both those women and myself are more qualified than you since you don't even know what the fuck Affirmative Action means.

Now ANSWER THE GOD DAMNED QUESTION. What the FUCK does any of that have to do with this thread?

ANSWER IT, ASSHOLE.

Azog isn't interested in contributing to the thread, he's more interested in trolling.

Don't feed the trolls y'all.

Well, Twitter had originally suspended Trump's twitter account for 12 hours, but under further review, they have decided to permanently ban him.

I wonder if the reason that over 200 GOP congress critters are deserting him in droves is because they now feel like they can't be attacked via tweet. It was after his Twitter account was first suspended, that they all started to desert him.

I also wonder if this is going to make his head explode, as he no longer has the ability to reach millions of people and incite them into violence.

Finished it for ya,

ANSWER THAT.

Both those women and myself are more qualified than you since you don't even know what the fuck Affirmative Action means.

Now ANSWER THE GOD DAMNED QUESTION. What the FUCK does any of that have to do with this thread?

ANSWER IT, ASSHOLE.

Affirmative. Your company passed over the most qualified candidate.

Jeez, you moron.. Trump claimed that 3-5 million illegals voted in 2016. The Democrats did NOT dispute the election.

LOL

Not only did they dispute it (Russia, Russia, Russia ) they have fought the results for 4 solid years and continue to try and remove Trump from office to this very day.

Did you know that ABC just called for the "cleansing" of Trump's supporters? :oops: How Nazi of the left.
Indeed,it’s No secret and well known that the dems are going to use their power to kick people out of government that are trump supporters.how nazi like indeed.

Democrats never claimed the 2016 election was rigged. Trump claimed that it was rigged. He said that's why he didn't win the popular vote. He claimed it was rigged before the election, just like 2020, and he continued to claim it was rigged even after he won.

That's why Trump established his Election Commission. Which disbanded after two years because they couldn't find any evidence of voter fraud.
DELUSIONAL: More Than 50 Percent Of Democrats Think Russia ...

Finished it for ya,

ANSWER THAT.

ANSWER IT, ASSHOLE.

Affirmative. Your company passed over the most qualified candidate.

And you can't answer why you're trolling so back to Ignorifuckistan you go, retard.

Democrats never claimed the 2016 election was rigged. Trump claimed that it was rigged. He said that's why he didn't win the popular vote. He claimed it was rigged before the election, just like 2020, and he continued to claim it was rigged even after he won.

That's why Trump established his Election Commission. Which disbanded after two years because they couldn't find any evidence of voter fraud.
DELUSIONAL: More Than 50 Percent Of Democrats Think Russia ...

Posting a link to a Questionable Source is proof of nothing, other than you’re very gullible.

Batshit crazy is in the eye of the beholder. I'm sure we will see some good examples from the president in the coming four years. I guess freedom of speech only applies to the batshit crazy lefties who burn cities and loot stores.

What concerns me the most is the persons who stormed the White House and their followers.

Most of them honestly believed what Trump was saying

Being good American citizens, they honestly believed they were doing the right thing based on what the president of the USA was saying.

I hope the FBI and local police understand this.
I would not object to pardons for most of them. Those who used this for devious purposes need to be charge for their crime.

:)-

Especially since he's lost the election, and cost the GOP the 2 Senate seats in GA.
That's the problem: Trump's reckless, irresponsible tweets result in lawlessness, violence, and death.

Social media had no other choice.

Since you buy the BIG LIE that the MSM is all fake news, let me provide some breaking news which may enlighten you:

Is this a sign of more incompetence, or an effort to road block the new President under orders from trump?

Forum List

Back