Freedom in the United States

What's the takeaway of this map? The places where people choose to live aren't free, the places where they don't are?

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a mass migration from New York City to Fargo.

What's the takeaway of this map? The places where people choose to live aren't free, the places where they don't are?

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a mass migration from New York City to Fargo.

People don't choose to live in Florida or Texas? Net migration is away from the states you claim that are where people want to live and into the states where you claim they don't want to live. What the map proves is that the Northeast is full of ticks on the ass of society.

Last edited:
and from the website -

We happily concede that different people value aspects of freedom differently. You can personalize the ranking and pick and choose which aspects of freedom you value and see how the states stack up.

You can also click to see how they ranked them and see if any of those things you find to be incorrect, feel free to let us know here. Great way to air differences in opinion.

The Mercatus Center at George Mason University (GMU) in the United States is a non-profit[1] American market-oriented research, education, and outreach think tank affiliated with the Koch family.

First sentence in wikipedia

Your IQ must be in the single digits.

The Mercatus Center at George Mason University (GMU) in the United States is a non-profit[1] American market-oriented research, education, and outreach think tank affiliated with the Koch family.

The Koch Bros are worried about their freedom to continue to dominate others and public policy decisions without the interference of a representational gov't that might just actually take into consideration the greater public good when it conflicts with the Koch Brothers' interests.

Gee. What does that make George Soros?

The Koch Bros are worried about their freedom to continue to dominate others and public policy decisions without the interference of a representational gov't that might just actually take into consideration the greater public good when it conflicts with the Koch Brothers' interests.

How are the Koch brothers dominating the majority party?

True.

And freedom from is of as much value as freedom to.

The greater public good ends at the tip of my nose, and six inches away from my wallet. All forms of evil have been engineered against humanity in the name of the greater public good. Millions of people have been exterminated in the name of the greater public good.

It is surprising to find Oklahoma is considered the state with most freedom even though possession of one marijuana cigarette can result in a life prison sentence.

The greater public good ends at the tip of my nose, and six inches away from my wallet. All forms of evil have been engineered against humanity in the name of the greater public good. Millions of people have been exterminated in the name of the greater public good.

You're a part of that public. So, health concerns like food safety, pollution controls, disease prevention, etc are all issues you and your family shouldn't take so lightly.

and from the website -

We happily concede that different people value aspects of freedom differently. You can personalize the ranking and pick and choose which aspects of freedom you value and see how the states stack up.

You can also click to see how they ranked them and see if any of those things you find to be incorrect, feel free to let us know here. Great way to air differences in opinion.

That sounds pretty honest and straight forward.

You're a part of that public. So, health concerns like food safety, pollution controls, disease prevention, etc are all issues you and your family shouldn't take so lightly.

Concern for the general welfare of the public does not have a damn thing to do with the greater public good. Someday, you should attempt to comprehend what those three words actually mean, and why it is not the same as general public welfare.

Hint: "General" means all, while "greater" means more than half.

Forum List

Back