Freedom of Religious Opinion? Not If You're Phil Robertson

What basic freedom is being attacked by me?

Despite what your party claims, "freedom of speech" is not the right to say what the party tells us to say.

You seek to destroy a man for stating views in a magazine interview that you don't agree with.

Queers are intolerant and attacking basic liberty. Fuck em'

Freedom of speech has not been attacked, you moron. No one has arrested you or Phil for what you have said.
Queers aren't attacking your liberty. Learn what the first amendment protects you from, dumb ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LGBT should produce a show to be the opposite of "Duck Dynasty".

Its stars should be those who are not man and male enough to grow a beard.

Its stars should be those who, at the end of the show, - like Duck Dynasty - display the basic tenets of their life style.

You know, as the "Duck Dynasty" cast prays.

Let the new show, you know, the one that would be the opposite of "Duck Dynasty" end with gays extolling the great taste of your own excrement on the male member of your partner, extricated from your anus five seconds ago, in order to counter act the vicious and homophobic attack on same sex acts, known as homosexuality.

And call the new show, - keeping in mind their obsession with rear ends - "The Goose Dynasty".

Boycott A&E.

Or even more effectively, watch A&E, note their advertisers and NEVER EVER do business with them, again.

And tell all your friends about it.

What happened to "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"?

Why do all of those supporting the hillbilly keep leaving out his other comment about gays that takes it beyond religion?

“It seems like, to me, a vagina – as a man –would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me,” Robertson stated. “I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

I don't know

Personally, Its just me, but I think the thought of Robertson having sex is repulsive

Why would a woman let something that looks like that get on top of her?
I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.

Robertsons memories of the good ole days before desegregation are tainted

He left that field and returned to a different America than his coworkers faced

Really? Are you a psychic? How can you read his mind? Are you a Vulcan? Did you do a mind meld with him or something? How can you sit there and say a man's memories are 'tainted'? Listen to yourself!

Yes, really

You don't have to be psychic to understand the social and legal barriers facing blacks in the pre-Civil Rights south. If Robertsons memories of that time were that blacks were all happy and singing then yes, his memories are tainted
Beyond that, he is a fucking racist

You can read minds? Were you living with Phil Robertson then? Were you living in that era at all?

Shall I alert the presses that we have a psychic time traveler on our hands?

As long as basic freedom is attacked by you scumbags, I'm going back to the term "queer."

Decent people can agree or disagree with Robertson, but you leftist scum demand he be silenced and punished for holding views not assigned to him by the party.

You want to know? The freedom to have a simple opinion. A person in America cannot hold true to his convictions without being targeted or ruined by his detractors.

Please, will you morons learn what the first amendment protects you from. Fuck!

Why do all of those supporting the hillbilly keep leaving out his other comment about gays that takes it beyond religion?

“It seems like, to me, a vagina – as a man –would be more desirable than a man’s anus. That’s just me,” Robertson stated. “I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

Why is it you Communists demand that everyone conform EXACTLY to your opinion, or you try to destroy them?

Oh that's right, because you are engaged in a war against basic civil rights.

Last edited:

I don't know

Personally, Its just me, but I think the thought of Robertson having sex is repulsive

I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.

1387491632.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

They probably don't like being call queers for starters.

And we don't like being called "bigots", for starters.

Then don't put down gay people.

How are we putting them down? You keep failing to see how we put anyone down for expressing our religious beliefs.

Tell me, is he putting them down when he says things like THIS?

“We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job. We just love ’em, give ’em the good news about Jesus—whether they’re homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort ’em out later, you see what I’m saying?”

--Phil Robertson

Last edited:
Robertsons memories of the good ole days before desegregation are tainted

He left that field and returned to a different America than his coworkers faced

Really? Are you a psychic? How can you read his mind? Are you a Vulcan? Did you do a mind meld with him or something? How can you sit there and say a man's memories are 'tainted'? Listen to yourself!
If Robertsons memories of that time were that blacks were all happy and singing then yes, his memories are tainted
How can he be a racist when he is shown on TV showing love towards his adopted black grandson?

You want to know? The freedom to have a simple opinion. A person in America cannot hold true to his convictions without being targeted or ruined by his detractors.

It protects us from political reprisal for having an opinion. And I'm sure you know plenty about that.

I like how A&E did not mind running re runs during this time and making money off the backs of the very person they fired. Also what they did could be illegal they fired him for his religious beliefs and its against the law ~The Civil Rights Act of 1964 outlaws discrimination based on religion.. I hope the family sues the station and another station that respects them picks them up. Also they knew this family was religious. They knew how they were and GQ asked them a question , if you ask that kind of question be prepared to get an honest answer!

Why is it you Communists that everyone conform EXACTLY to your opinion, or you try to destroy them?

Oh that's right, because you are engaged in a war against basic civil rights.

Civil rights? Nobody is calling for the hillbilly to be arrested.

Yes, really

You don't have to be psychic to understand the social and legal barriers facing blacks in the pre-Civil Rights south. If Robertsons memories of that time were that blacks were all happy and singing then yes, his memories are tainted

You can read minds? Were you living with Phil Robertson then? Were you living in that era at all?

Shall I alert the presses that we have a psychic time traveler on our hands?

Yes, I lived in that era and remember it well. Thank god I did not live in the fucking south

Can I read minds? No I can't
But I could read newspapers and watch the nightly news

Evidently, asswad Robertson couldn't. He wraps himself in the Bible while he ignores the greatest social injustice of our lifetimes

It protects us from political reprisal for having an opinion. And I'm sure you know plenty about that.

Reprisal from the military and the government. Did you not go to high school?
The first amendment doesn't protect you from your employer.

I don't know

1387491632.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Climb aboard ladies...

phil-robertson-duck-dynasty.jpg

And we don't like being called "bigots", for starters.

Then don't put down gay people.

How are we putting them down? You keep failing to see how we put anyone down for expressing our religious beliefs.

Tell me, is he putting them down when he says things like THIS?

“We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job. We just love ’em, give ’em the good news about Jesus—whether they’re homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort ’em out later, you see what I’m saying?”

--Phil Robertson

Once again ignoring his other comments.

Phil is just another idiotic fundamentalist right winger with a reality TV show on cable. I don't think anyone was surprised by his views, but we were surprised that his handlers didn't keep him reigned in better. Maybe this is just a publicity ploy, though, because the dumb fuckers that enjoy that show aren't likely offended anyway.

Forum List

Back