Freedom of Religious Opinion? Not If You're Phil Robertson

You know this how or are you ad normal talking out of your ass ?

tapatalk post

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ertson-back-on-a-and-e-january-15-2014-a.html

Dumbass.

Those are the episodes that have already been filmed. Not new filming.

I stand corrected; they're not newly fimed episodes; merely episodes that have been filmed but not shown. We'll see if he cashes the checks or not I guess.

Cracker Barrel had to put most of their stuff back.

What the gay gestapo wanted was Phil Robertson to do what Paul Deen did, make the rounds of the talk shows to apologize where they could castigate him in a group and perhaps create another Gotcha moment. They didn't realize that he isn't interested in publicity. He blew off Barbara Walters and turned down a white house invitation to the annual Correspondent's dinner. They really think he will perform on command for George Stephanopolis?

HAH! I would have done the same thing, told them all to fuck off I'm going hunting (if I hunted).

Actually, what the guy is doing is hiding behind his family.

Kind of like the philandering politician who drags out his whole family for a photo shoot to tell us what a good guy he is, never mind what that hooker says!

I'd respect him more if he came out and took his medicine.

He doesn't have medicine to take and has absolutely no reason to permit himself to be trotted out like a performing seal. You do understand that he doesn't need to protect himself for future acting gigs or promotions don't you?

Won't say, because I don't want to go on record as to where I work. (I don't actually work for them, I work for a vendor that works inside the store.)

It's a major chain store, however.

You're a liar too.

Don't forget that part.

Uh, no, guy, I'm not. I just don't validate your Ayn Randian world view.

You know who else didn't. Ayn Rand.

That bitch went on Social Security and MediCare when she got old and sick.

She paid into those programs while working, why not take them when old? How is that a contradiction of her philosophy?

I feel the same why---------the govt forced my participation in those programs so I will expected them to pay me when I became eligible.

Won't say, because I don't want to go on record as to where I work. (I don't actually work for them, I work for a vendor that works inside the store.)

You're a liar too.

Don't forget that part.

Liar trying to change focus.

You will never name the store because it is a lie.

What the gay gestapo wanted was Phil Robertson to do what Paul Deen did, make the rounds of the talk shows to apologize where they could castigate him in a group and perhaps create another Gotcha moment. They didn't realize that he isn't interested in publicity. He blew off Barbara Walters and turned down a white house invitation to the annual Correspondent's dinner. They really think he will perform on command for George Stephanopolis?

HAH! I would have done the same thing, told them all to fuck off I'm going hunting (if I hunted).

Are you sure that Cracker Barrel put the DD stuff back?

Probably realized that a major portion of their customers share Robertsons values.
For once, you may be right:

Cracker Barrel Settles Racial Discrimination Lawsuits for $8.7M | Fox News

You're a liar too.

Don't forget that part.

I'll thank you to dispense with these ridiculous misrepresentations. Rand provided a full and clear position on this issue (in essence, an opponent of the welfare state IS entitled to recover what is stolen (through taxation) if he or she qualifies for some benefit.). See here: Rand on scholarships and welfare

Kind of like the philandering politician who drags out his whole family for a photo shoot to tell us what a good guy he is, never mind what that hooker says!

He doesn't have medicine to take and has absolutely no reason to permit himself to be trotted out like a performing seal. You do understand that he doesn't need to protect himself for future acting gigs or promotions don't you?

No, but he's perfectly willing to drag down his family and his business...

Which is his choice, but it kind of makes him a douchebag.

You're a liar too.

Don't forget that part.

I'll thank you to dispense with these ridiculous misrepresentations. Rand provided a full and clear position on this issue (in essence, an opponent of the welfare state IS entitled to recover what is stolen (through taxation) if he or she qualifies for some benefit.). See here: Rand on scholarships and welfare

No, Rand was just a world class hypocrite.

She kept smoking because she didn't beleve the government when it said cigarettes are bad for you, and then when she got sick, she signed RIGHT UP for those government benefits.

BUt thanks for pointing out in Wingnutland, your Welfare is an "entitlement", while the other people who get welfare are "Parasites".

You're a liar too.

Don't forget that part.

Nope, I won't name the store because I signed an agreement not to discuss where i work in public forums.

No, but he's perfectly willing to drag down his family and his business...

Which is his choice, but it kind of makes him a douchebag.

You know that his entire family feels the same way don't you? If you were to ask any one of them what their opinion was of homosexuality you would have gotten the exact same answer. He didn't drag down his business. His business isn't making television for A&E. IF his business was making television, the family has a whole other show on another network.

Nope, I won't name the store because I signed an agreement not to discuss where i work in public forums.

Another lie to cover the lie.

What big box has a " you can't say were work you work in public forum rule" ?

Joe is like Obama and the rest of that ilk.

Lie to your face to meet a political end.

Joe wants to shift to talk about Rand.

So he doesn't haven't to answer to his lies.

No, I've stated that I don't talk about where I work in any of my three jobs, any more than I use my real name here.

Because unlike Dick Dynasty, I don't involve them in these kinds of arguments.

Again, I don't work for a big box store, I work for a vendor that sells inside the store.

And, yes, I have a very extensive confidentiality agreement with them.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

Isn't it time to close this and the half dozen or so other threads on this ridiculous issue?

The hysteria from the far right is only exceeded by their hypocrisy.

Joe wants to shift to talk about Rand.

So he doesn't haven't to answer to his lies.

No, I've stated that I don't talk about where I work in any of my three jobs, any more than I use my real name here.

Because unlike Dick Dynasty, I don't involve them in these kinds of arguments.

Another lie.

You involved them when you lied and said they pulled DD products.

Like a 3-year old.

Again, I don't work for a big box store, I work for a vendor that sells inside the store.

Lying is your strong suit.

You have no honor and would get your ass beat among the honorable.

I've never seen the show but I understand they prayed as a family at the end of every show.....

So A&E "opened the door" for them and their religious expression.

All PR did was to continue to express his religious beliefs when asked about them for an interview with GQ.

A&E is gonna take it up the ass on this one.

Pun intended

The network will do fine, and since the control the show's concept, it won't go elsewhere.

Unless A&E violated their contract. Which they did.

In that case, the entire contract is voided.

That's how it works, sweetheart :lol:

Contractual violations are matters for attorneys. They will have access to the contract and all of its terms.

What hurts A&E in any contractual dispute is that they knew the questions that would be asked and had a network representative present during the entire GQ interview. That negates any claim that Phil Robertson surprised them and his answer was unexpected.

Lying is your strong suit.

You have no honor and would get your ass beat among the honorable.

And yet you are the one here whining like a little bitch....

but you done got you a pickup...

Forum List

Back