Freedom of the press? Bah Humbug

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
A new report claims the Trump administration might boot the press corpsfrom the White House.

Esquire spoke to three senior officials who said the president-elect and his team are strongly considering putting press members elsewhere.

The White House press corps has worked out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. for decades. If the administration does kick them out, the corps will reportedly move to the Eisenhower Executive Office Building or the White House Conference Center.

foc:face

17 PHOTOS
President-elect Trump's first press conference since election win
SEE GALLERY

SEE MORE: New White House Press Secretary Says He Doesn't Tame Trump's Tweets

Incoming Press Secretary Sean Spicer is the only official named in the Esquire report. He said the team hasn't decided whether to move the press corps but has been talking about whether the current press room is big enough.

But another anonymous official called the press "the opposition party" and said they want the press out of the building.

The press vowed to set aside journalistic ethics to bring Trump down by any means necessary.

They are spies for the Democrats and have no place in the white house.

The press vowed to set aside journalistic ethics to bring Trump down by any means necessary.

Check the 1st Amendment before you blather your stupidity.
No one made any such "vow". If so, post a link to it or else just shut your pie hole.

A new report claims the Trump administration might boot the press corpsfrom the White House.

Esquire spoke to three senior officials who said the president-elect and his team are strongly considering putting press members elsewhere.

The White House press corps has worked out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. for decades. If the administration does kick them out, the corps will reportedly move to the Eisenhower Executive Office Building or the White House Conference Center.

17 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

Incoming Press Secretary Sean Spicer is the only official named in the Esquire report. He said the team hasn't decided whether to move the press corps but has been talking about whether the current press room is big enough.

But another anonymous official called the press "the opposition party" and said they want the press out of the building.

What part of the First Amendment says the Press has to be in the White House. I thought it said that they could write anything they wanted, but I guess I misunderstood. They can write from the OEOB and from thousands of miles away.

17 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

What part of the First Amendment says the Press has to be in the White House. I thought it said that they could write anything they wanted, but I guess I misunderstood. They can write from the OEOB and from thousands of miles away.

Umm...The White House is a PUBLIC building, dickhead. The press has a right to be in every PUBLIC building. God, you people are dumb.

17 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

--LOL

good

--LOL

fck em

Why should taxpayers be footing the bill for reporters? Rent your own location to write your tripe.

The press is free. If they''re going to act and report like assholes, they certainly can be treated as such by any citizen, including Trump.

17 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

Umm...The White House is a PUBLIC building, dickhead. The press has a right to be in every PUBLIC building. God, you people are dumb.
Hey dip shit. They can visit anytime they just won't have offices there. Much like you can't just move into your state capital building.

17 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

Really? The publi pay for every NSA facility. Why doesn't the Press report from there and go in whenever they want? I haven't seen any reporters at Area 51. CIA headquarters are off limits. The list of public buildings where the Press isn't allowed is pretty long. So your answer seems a little silly.

No one made any such "vow". If so, post a link to it or else just shut your pie hole.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.medi...attack-trump/amp/?client=ms-android-sprint-us

Trump Is Testing the Norms of Objectivity in Journalism

Exposed: Mainstream Media's BIG Plan To Take Down Trump Once And For All 'A Sizable Army...'

There is no first amendment right to be in the white house.

No. 4 of the "15 Warning Signs of a Tyrant...."

"""4. Turn the public against journalists or media outlets that criticize them, calling them “deceitful” and “scum.” '

Robert Reich: 15 Signs of Impending Tyranny Under President Trump
Nobody believes the press anymore alrdy.......they destroyed themselves....oooooooooops

17 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

Hey dip shit. They can visit anytime they just won't have offices there. Much like you can't just move into your state capital building.

Wow, I wonder if you idiots would have approved of this move if it had been Obama instead of Trump?
If this was Obama pulling this shit, the sale of guns would have gone up ANOTHER 150%.

Last edited:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.medi...attack-trump/amp/?client=ms-android-sprint-us

Trump Is Testing the Norms of Objectivity in Journalism

Exposed: Mainstream Media's BIG Plan To Take Down Trump Once And For All 'A Sizable Army...'

There is no first amendment right to be in the white house.

Your links have nothing to do with the 1st Amendment and a free press.

17 PHOTOS
SEE GALLERY

Really? The publi pay for every NSA facility. Why doesn't the Press report from there and go in whenever they want? I haven't seen any reporters at Area 51. CIA headquarters are off limits. The list of public buildings where the Press isn't allowed is pretty long. So your answer seems a little silly.

Reporters don't have security clearance, just like you don't. Your post is lame.

You Trumpsters really want to ban the press from the WH because you trust a guy who just settled a federal fraud lawsuit for $25,000,000 and whose own foundation was shut down by the state of NY for donation violations? Really? Maybe he can't grab pussies if there's too many reporters around. You people are fucked up.

Forum List

Back