*Freeze Alert*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Don't be alarmed, we will see a freeze tomorrow night.
2. Biden will have a buzzer under his seat, that will (JOLT) him back to life, no worries.
3. Maybe he will say, "Whats that (JOLT) under my seat." giving away the DNC plans.
4. This will be a slaughter, like carving up a turkey.
5. It will be a CLASSIC!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. Biden will have a buzzer under his seat, that will (JOLT) him back to life, no worries.
3. Maybe he will say, "Whats that (JOLT) under my seat." giving away the DNC plans.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
about those sharks. trump was running on with the sharks in wisconsin last night.

i think trump is about to go full perry mason when asked about the sharks and electric boats, or maybe the windmills. or the toilets........

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
dont count on it .. CNN has probably given Briben the debate topics and questions to memorize the answers they want him to give .. not to mention the different drug cocktails they may be experimenting with to give him a boost in energy ..

dont count on it .. CNN has probably given Briben the debate topics and questions to memorize the answers they want him to give .. not to mention the different drug cocktails they may be experimenting with to give him a boost in energy ..

Yes but at his age, in his health, a lot of those drugs can affect the bowels

Will we see a blowout on live TV?

Stay tuned!

Yes but at his age, in his health, a lot of those drugs can affect the bowels

Will we see a blowout on live TV?

Stay tuned!
Sorry bout that,

1. Could be, we see a (FREEZE). followed by a buzzer in his seat, then him saying, "Whats that shocking feeling under my seat", then we hear a (HUGE) blast, and then (Biden) says, with a shit eaten grin on his, face, he says, "BLASTOFF!"
2. CNN TELEVISION HISTORY.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
You guys are trying to set the bar so low for Trump that if he doesn’t stand still and piss his pants you will be claiming it a great night. Utterly bizarre. At the same time you know what Biden is really like and are preparing for that by claiming the debate is fixed and he is on a miracle drug that makes him instantly smart and a good debater. Bizarre.

There’s no way Biden can memorize a two-minute answer. They've probably given him a 15-second soundbite to each question, and even then I don’t think he can remember all of them.

And think of the optics to THAT. He gives a brief response, and the rest of his time allotment is silence. Or, in order to fill the time, he starts to ramble and mumble.

This is Trump’s to lose. He just has to make sure not to react to the anti-Trump mods’ attempts to goad him. In fact, I’d say a good tactic would to be silent for five seconds and let the obvious bias hang in the air.

I also hope CNN starts filming at the point they enter the stage: contrast Trump’s strong walk with that of the gait of an elderly, feeble old man.

You guys are trying to set the bar so low for Trump that if he doesn’t stand still and piss his pants you will be claiming it a great night. Utterly bizarre. At the same time you know what Biden is really like and are preparing for that by claiming the debate is fixed and he is on a miracle drug that makes him instantly smart and a good debater. Bizarre.
it doesnt matter...you know as well as i that the party people on both sides will be saying the other guy looked the most senile....no matter what....

it doesnt matter...you know as well as i that the party people on both sides will be saying the other guy looked the most senile....no matter what....
Maybe i am naive but maybe this one stays on track and they discuss topics and people gravitate to the policies that make senes?

Sorry. I nodded off and dreamed a dream for a second.

about those sharks. trump was running on with the sharks in wisconsin last night.

i think trump is about to go full perry mason when asked about the sharks and electric boats, or maybe the windmills. or the toilets........

This was him on Taylor Swift yesterday

Trump on Taylor Swift: I think she’s beautiful— very beautiful. I find her very beautiful. I think she’s liberal. She probably doesn’t like Trump.. I think she’s very beautiful, actually— unusually beautiful pic.twitter.com/s3AYheNXBv

I don't understand how this man got accepted into Wharton and passed the GMAT with a vocabulary of 50 words.

Forum List

Back