French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love.

In a country where 75 % are obese, the other 25 % doesn't need to be of substance. This is like the reversal of the ww2 dating years, when women dated any jerk because he was not yet dead. The 25 % woman can be as much a jerk as she wants to be.

Sorry, but I have no frigging clue what you're babbling about. What does obese have to do with this thread topic? What point do you think you're making here?

If you are not obese but groovy at 50, or at any age, then you win the men. Too bad you have only 25 % chance to be that. The OP postulates a 50 cutoff. But the actual cutoff is not the 50 but the BMI.
only women with lousy intuition don't find boy friends who are willing to help them increase their metabolism; just for fun and practice, not drama and gossip.

It is always your fault why a fatso is a fatso.

Post your BMI and age, big talker.
My BMI is 23 and my age is millennial. I am in good shape, ideal. And no I don't exercise. I just don't look at food as a solution for everything. What I can do and Americans can't is, that I can stop eating before I get full. Blows any American mind.

Dude you really have a thing for fat Americans, don't you? For the record I'm not hung up on it because I myself am fat, not that it matters.

Anyway, my daughter recently asked me what age I would like to be, if I could choose. I said, "here's how blessed I am. There's no age I would go back to. Right now is fantastic. I liked all the ages, but I love this best of all."

I'm 49, I'm not ashamed to say. You don't like that, I don't care. That's the blessing of being nearly 50 I have found. I really don't care about the little things anymore, and it's so freeing. Take that, 25 year olds. :5_1_12024:

Heard that. I lived every one of my years, and there's not a single one of them I would give back. They're mine, and I own them.

The interesting thing is that I spent my 30s and 40s getting hit on - a LOT - by men in their 20s because they were disgusted by girls their own age who were all appearance and no substance. I told 'em to find one with potential, and then just hang on and wait. Eventually, she would grow up. But I'm going to say that REALLY speaks badly of this guy's maturity, intelligence, and wisdom.
In a country where 75 % are obese, the other 25 % doesn't need to be of substance. This is like the reversal of the ww2 dating years, when women dated any jerk because he was not yet dead. The 25 % woman can be as much a jerk as she wants to be.

Sorry, but I have no frigging clue what you're babbling about. What does obese have to do with this thread topic? What point do you think you're making here?

If you are not obese but groovy at 50, or at any age, then you win the men. Too bad you have only 25 % chance to be that. The OP postulates a 50 cutoff. But the actual cutoff is not the 50 but the BMI.

You'd be surprised just how little appearance matters to some people.
Yes I am surprised. I've just chatted with the world's ugliest shop assistant today about her fiancée. I doubt if her fiancée could grow a pot belly bigger than hers after years of continuous beer gasling.

Degeneration of the human genome comes to mind. This is like pain management. Like in pain management prolonged and forced exposure to utter ugliness programs your brain to start liking it.

only women with lousy intuition don't find boy friends who are willing to help them increase their metabolism; just for fun and practice, not drama and gossip.

Only women who want to avoid manipulations would ignore such nonsense.
you get all the fatter ones. they have to increase their metabolism with me.
Impossible. What they will increase is your blood pressure.

My BMI is 23 and my age is millennial. I am in good shape, ideal. And no I don't exercise. I just don't look at food as a solution for everything. What I can do and Americans can't is, that I can stop eating before I get full. Blows any American mind.

Already 23, huh, and so young. Hmm. My BMI is WELL below 20, in fact, it has just snuck up above underweight AND I'm nearly 50 years old. So rest assured by the time you're my age, you'll be overweight, no doubt about it. Not very "ideal".

I don't know where you get the idea that all Americans gorge themselves or eat beyond being full. I guess you just broadbrush people because it's easier, and kinda lazy. (shrug)

lol. an occupational hazard when you don't mind increasing your metabolism with them?

Gosh, life instruction from someone who mistakes the advantages of youth as personal virtues. Certainly never seen THAT happen before. :rolleyes:

Talk to me about what middle-aged people should and shouldn't do when you actually are one.

Heard that. I lived every one of my years, and there's not a single one of them I would give back. They're mine, and I own them.

The interesting thing is that I spent my 30s and 40s getting hit on - a LOT - by men in their 20s because they were disgusted by girls their own age who were all appearance and no substance. I told 'em to find one with potential, and then just hang on and wait. Eventually, she would grow up. But I'm going to say that REALLY speaks badly of this guy's maturity, intelligence, and wisdom.

You'd be surprised just how little appearance matters to some people.
Yes I am surprised. I've just chatted with the world's ugliest shop assistant today about her fiancée. I doubt if her fiancée could grow a pot belly bigger than hers after years of continuous beer gasling.

Degeneration of the human genome comes to mind. This is like pain management. Like in pain management prolonged and forced exposure to utter ugliness programs your brain to start liking it.

How do you figure ugliness is a "degeneration" of anything? Are you assuming that most people back in the day were fashion models?

Already 23, huh, and so young. Hmm. My BMI is WELL below 20, in fact, it has just snuck up above underweight AND I'm nearly 50 years old. So rest assured by the time you're my age, you'll be overweight, no doubt about it. Not very "ideal".

I don't know where you get the idea that all Americans gorge themselves or eat beyond being full. I guess you just broadbrush people because it's easier, and kinda lazy. (shrug)

A couple of posts above, you declared that you were fat. So, what are you, fat or shapely? If you were born after 1985, you have 75 % chance that you are fat, and 25 % chance that you are shapely. Not very good odds.

Also, Americans are empty and bored. They fill the emptiness with food. Even after church.

But even if they didn't, the chemical composition of American food gets them. Only in America can you go hungry and in the same time gain weight to get fat.

lol. an occupational hazard when you don't mind increasing your metabolism with them?
You can not increase the metabolism with zombies.

Forum List

Back