🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

French author, 50, says women over 50 are too old to love.

only women with lousy intuition don't find boy friends who are willing to help them increase their metabolism; just for fun and practice, not drama and gossip.

It is always your fault why a fatso is a fatso.

Post your BMI and age, big talker.
My BMI is 23 and my age is millennial. I am in good shape, ideal. And no I don't exercise. I just don't look at food as a solution for everything. What I can do and Americans can't is, that I can stop eating before I get full. Blows any American mind.

Gosh, life instruction from someone who mistakes the advantages of youth as personal virtues. Certainly never seen THAT happen before. :rolleyes:

Talk to me about what middle-aged people should and shouldn't do when you actually are one.

Your post sounds like an excuse to be a fatso. Here is a much better excuse for you. Americans are fatsos mostly because they are restricted to eat only chemical foods. Eating the usual artificial American food will quickly make you fat no matter what you do, even if you go hungry.

Your posts all sound like you've got some sort of hobby horse you're obsessed with and you're trying to shoehorn it into every conversation.

Grow up and learn to converse like an adult instead of an arrogant child. The topic is age, not weight, and your immature arrogance is standing as a prime example of why people find this author's attitude so laughable.

Sorry, but I have no frigging clue what you're babbling about. What does obese have to do with this thread topic? What point do you think you're making here?

If you are not obese but groovy at 50, or at any age, then you win the men. Too bad you have only 25 % chance to be that. The OP postulates a 50 cutoff. But the actual cutoff is not the 50 but the BMI.

You'd be surprised just how little appearance matters to some people.
Yes I am surprised. I've just chatted with the world's ugliest shop assistant today about her fiancée. I doubt if her fiancée could grow a pot belly bigger than hers after years of continuous beer gasling.

Degeneration of the human genome comes to mind. This is like pain management. Like in pain management prolonged and forced exposure to utter ugliness programs your brain to start liking it.

How do you figure ugliness is a "degeneration" of anything? Are you assuming that most people back in the day were fashion models?

Ugliness is a result of falling out of balance with your environment, so your 300 pound pot belly is ugly. And forcing people into an artificial environment that pushes for such imbalance results in degeneration. So ugliness is indeed a form of degeneration. Back in the days, the starving whore girl with her anorexia was less ugly than today's 300 pound average American.

"Fat!!! Fat!!! I can't think of anything but fat!!!! Aaaaaghhh!!!"

And children like you wonder why your elders never listen to you.

Dismissed.

It is always your fault why a fatso is a fatso.

Post your BMI and age, big talker.
My BMI is 23 and my age is millennial. I am in good shape, ideal. And no I don't exercise. I just don't look at food as a solution for everything. What I can do and Americans can't is, that I can stop eating before I get full. Blows any American mind.

Gosh, life instruction from someone who mistakes the advantages of youth as personal virtues. Certainly never seen THAT happen before. :rolleyes:

Talk to me about what middle-aged people should and shouldn't do when you actually are one.

Your post sounds like an excuse to be a fatso. Here is a much better excuse for you. Americans are fatsos mostly because they are restricted to eat only chemical foods. Eating the usual artificial American food will quickly make you fat no matter what you do, even if you go hungry.

Your posts all sound like you've got some sort of hobby horse you're obsessed with and you're trying to shoehorn it into every conversation.

Grow up and learn to converse like an adult instead of an arrogant child. The topic is age, not weight, and your immature arrogance is standing as a prime example of why people find this author's attitude so laughable.
That is correct, after fifty it's not referred to as weight gain it is referred to as corpulence...

And what sins would women be covering by their sexual charity?
my new girl friend could inform me she is in "goldilocks" mode and looking for a new dp guy.

If you have a new girlfriend, why are you still claiming low numbers and inexperience?

And I don't see you and your girlfriend looking for a 3rd person as being an answer to my question.

What sins would women be covering by their sexual charity? What sins have they committed that need covering?
she can claim; what, you need more sexual charity or something?

Why should she? If she can get a more attractive man or one who works to get her, why should she offer a charity fuck for someone who claims "equality" means women should jump at the chance to be groped because some men would jump at the chance to be groped by a woman?
i love capital based metrics for free.

If you want it to be market based, you have to have something to offer. "Market based" does not mean charity.

thank goodness women don't really believe in equality and equal rights and don't try to intimidate us guys by proclaiming; don't let me catch You standing in front of a wall. i may not take No, for an answer.

YOu have some bizarre fantasies.
did you go to pre-judge school instead of pre-med?

LOL!! Standing in front of a wall and women saying they may not take no for an answer?
what if she insists on results not excuses?

my new girl friend could inform me she is in "goldilocks" mode and looking for a new dp guy.

If you have a new girlfriend, why are you still claiming low numbers and inexperience?

And I don't see you and your girlfriend looking for a 3rd person as being an answer to my question.

What sins would women be covering by their sexual charity? What sins have they committed that need covering?

Why should she? If she can get a more attractive man or one who works to get her, why should she offer a charity fuck for someone who claims "equality" means women should jump at the chance to be groped because some men would jump at the chance to be groped by a woman?

If you want it to be market based, you have to have something to offer. "Market based" does not mean charity.
not even relationship charity?

thank goodness women don't really believe in equality and equal rights and don't try to intimidate us guys by proclaiming; don't let me catch You standing in front of a wall. i may not take No, for an answer.

LOL!! Standing in front of a wall and women saying they may not take no for an answer?

Then you're out of luck.

That would not be the "capital based metrics" you love.

Then you're out of luck.
What if she is a "gunny" and claims high numbers and plenty of practice is what she loves best in her guys?

what if i am happy simply getting some? do some women mistake that for love.

Then you're out of luck.
What if she is a "gunny" and claims high numbers and plenty of practice is what she loves best in her guys?

Then you need high numbers and plenty of practice to convince her to go to bed with her.

Get your new girlfriend to help you start practicing.

And how would you do that? You expect them to come volunteer for you?

Your new girlfriend may be all the "getting some" you can handle.

Then you're out of luck.

Then you need high numbers and plenty of practice to convince her to go to bed with her.

should i look for girl friends to practice with?

And how would you do that? You expect them to come volunteer for you?

Your new girlfriend may be all the "getting some" you can handle.
sometimes, it should be about just being glad to be there.

Then you're out of luck.

should i look for girl friends to practice with?

Does this mean you don't have a girlfriend?

Forum List

Back