Frivolous litigants crucified by court-Rachel Maddow melts down

Gun nut? Thanks again for proving your idiocy. I am a "rights nut." ALL of our rights deserve protection from assholes like you.

Stupid, there are no "rights. There are privileges the rest of society thinks you should have. Any fool who thinks he has rights needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942".

Now, the question is, should you be allowed the privilege of owning a military grade weapon? Well, no. Not in most cases. you certainly don't need one to protect your home in the unlikely event of a crime. Even ignoring the reality a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy. A regular gun is perfectly adequate for you to kill your housemate in that argument over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best.

There is simply no good reason for a guy like Joker Holmes to be able to buy a military grade weapon and a 100 round clip.

Oh, there are no rights? Again, you show just how ignorant you really are. Ever hear of the Bill of Rights?

Thankfully it is not up to a dumbass like you to determine anything for somebody else. That is a personal decision that has nothing to do with you because we have individual freedom in THIS country. If you don't like our rights and our freedoms, maybe you'd be happier living somewhere else. Believe me, NOBODY would miss your smelly arse.

What is the line? Oh yeah, that's right. If you don't want to have a gun, don't buy one.

And watch out, I heard there are packs of feral guns roaming the countryside, and there's one in your backyard

Actually, what I had in my condo complex was a neighbor who shot out into the parking lot in a suicide attempt before doing it right a few weeks later.

If the cops had taken his gun then, he might still be alive today.

So what? According to you, he was a dumbass, so good riddance, right?

There is simply no good reason for a guy like Joker Holmes to be able to buy a military grade weapon and a 100 round clip.

A guy like him, huh? How would anyone KNOW what kind of guy he was? What if he went and bought rat poison from the hardware store or something? Then killed someone or multiple people? What other things would you like to BAN, you traitorous bitch?

Gun nut? Thanks again for proving your idiocy. I am a "rights nut." ALL of our rights deserve protection from assholes like you.

Stupid, there are no "rights. There are privileges the rest of society thinks you should have. Any fool who thinks he has rights needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942".

Now, the question is, should you be allowed the privilege of owning a military grade weapon? Well, no. Not in most cases. you certainly don't need one to protect your home in the unlikely event of a crime. Even ignoring the reality a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy. A regular gun is perfectly adequate for you to kill your housemate in that argument over who drank the last can of Milwaukee's Best.

I see the lobotomy reversal procedure failed. The internment of Japanese Americans during war was considered (at the time) to be constitutional, however erroneous the reasons were, try that today and see what happens........... It has nothing to do with US citizens having only "privileges" and not rights. You seem to be under the delusion that the Constitution and Bill of Rights is the government telling us what rights we have not the actual fact that those documents tell the government what it can and cannot do where those "natural" rights are concerned.
As for your "opinion" on military grade weapons........ SCOTUS obviously disagrees with you as do most Americans. Oh well.

Oh, there are no rights? Again, you show just how ignorant you really are. Ever hear of the Bill of Rights?

Sure I have. And it has nothing to do with the point I made, which you were clearly too stupid to understand.

Okay, let's try this again. Japanese Americans, 1942. They committed no crimes. They were rounded up, incarcerated, their property was taken, the courts ignored their pleas even though what was done to them was a clear violation of their "rights". At the time, people didn't care. The Japanese had bombed Pearl Harbor. Of course, we need to lock them up!

Thankfully it is not up to a dumbass like you to determine anything for somebody else. That is a personal decision that has nothing to do with you because we have individual freedom in THIS country. If you don't like our rights and our freedoms, maybe you'd be happier living somewhere else. Believe me, NOBODY would miss your smelly arse.

Stupid, 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries and 300,000 gun crimes make it my business.

A guy like him, huh? How would anyone KNOW what kind of guy he was? What if he went and bought rat poison from the hardware store or something? Then killed someone or multiple people? What other things would you like to BAN, you traitorous bitch?

Uh, within hours of the shooting, everyone who knew Holmes said they knew the guy was crazy. the same for Cho, or Loughner, or Lanza, or pretty much every other nut who went on a shooting spree. Shit, Holmes own mother broke bad on him.

And, no, he simply would not have been able to do the kind of damage he did with that AR-15 with a box of rat poison.

Sure I have. And it has nothing to do with the point I made, which you were clearly too stupid to understand.

Okay, let's try this again. Japanese Americans, 1942. They committed no crimes. They were rounded up, incarcerated, their property was taken, the courts ignored their pleas even though what was done to them was a clear violation of their "rights". At the time, people didn't care. The Japanese had bombed Pearl Harbor. Of course, we need to lock them up!

Stupid, 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries and 300,000 gun crimes make it my business.

Uh, within hours of the shooting, everyone who knew Holmes said they knew the guy was crazy. the same for Cho, or Loughner, or Lanza, or pretty much every other nut who went on a shooting spree. Shit, Holmes own mother broke bad on him.

And, no, he simply would not have been able to do the kind of damage he did with that AR-15 with a box of rat poison.

You have YET to make any kind of valid point whatsoever. Just a bunch of paranoid blathering is all we can get out of you. Like you've been told before, there are at least TWICE as many DGU than crimes committed with guns. How many more times do you need to be given the information before it sinks into your thick retard skull?

Oh? Within HOURS after the crime? You see? Do you see how retarded you really are? You dumb arse, there is no way (if said person has on CRIMINAL RECORD) that anyone would know they are going to shoot someone.

Not only that, but your constant references to "mass shootings" are meaningless since they make up LESS THAN 1% of all homicides.

Why are you not complaining about black on black gang violence which is, by FAR, a bigger problem. Why? Because you are a dumb fool, that's why.

I see the lobotomy reversal procedure failed. The internment of Japanese Americans during war was considered (at the time) to be constitutional, however erroneous the reasons were, try that today and see what happens........... It has nothing to do with US citizens having only "privileges" and not rights. You seem to be under the delusion that the Constitution and Bill of Rights is the government telling us what rights we have not the actual fact that those documents tell the government what it can and cannot do where those "natural" rights are concerned.

Actually, we are doing the same kinds of things today, to Muslims. We haven't learned a fucking thing.

No, the thing is, that I tired to get across StupidL was that a majority decided the Japanese had no "rights", not the "government", which is really us.

As for your "opinion" on military grade weapons........ SCOTUS obviously disagrees with you as do most Americans. Oh well.

Again, Heller is a 5-4 decision based on fanciful reasoning. Scalia takes a dirt nap, and "militias" get "Well-regulated" and we'll all be better off for it.

Actually, we are doing the same kinds of things today, to Muslims. We haven't learned a fucking thing.

No, the thing is, that I tired to get across StupidL was that a majority decided the Japanese had no "rights", not the "government", which is really us.

Again, Heller is a 5-4 decision based on fanciful reasoning. Scalia takes a dirt nap, and "militias" get "Well-regulated" and we'll all be better off for it.

Oh really? Why don't you post a link proving your statement about Muslims. Again, you prove what a moron you really are. I think you are overdue for a "dirt nap."

So, you think the founders (when writing the 2nd amendment) had the idea that they WANTED the government to limit a right. You do REALIZE that the BOR outlines the people's rights and that the government has NO rights as an entity. Oh wait, you probably didn't know that because you are a dumb arse.

You unworthy sniveling little POS. That is all you are.

We are doing the same things to Muslims??!! Wonder where the internment camps are......... oh yeah war combatants held in Gitmo....... That's your evidence....... :lmao:

Again, no one really gives a rats ass about your "opinion" on SCOTUS and history (prior to the 1900s) shows the decision was anything but fanciful, it shows it was a return to original intent, not your modern interpretation.

You have YET to make any kind of valid point whatsoever. Just a bunch of paranoid blathering is all we can get out of you. Like you've been told before, there are at least TWICE as many DGU than crimes committed with guns. How many more times do you need to be given the information before it sinks into your thick retard skull?

Actually, DGU's are a fantasy. The FBI says there aren't more than 65,000 legit DGU's a year, and only 200 justified homicides with guns. compared to 32,000 gun deaths, and 300,000 gun crimes, it isn't worth it.

Oh? Within HOURS after the crime? You see? Do you see how retarded you really are? You dumb arse, there is no way (if said person has on CRIMINAL RECORD) that anyone would know they are going to shoot someone.

Oh, besides the fact that criminal records really don't stop crooks from getting guns DUE TO Gun show and private eller loopholes, the point is, everyone in this man's life knew he was crazy. His school was in the process of expelling him.

Not only that, but your constant references to "mass shootings" are meaningless since they make up LESS THAN 1% of all homicides.

Why are you not complaining about black on black gang violence which is, by FAR, a bigger problem. Why? Because you are a dumb fool, that's why.

No, you deal with the obvious problems, first. While domestic violence is a problem, a mass shooting incident is more likely to affect my life. And the problem is pretty fixable.

1) real background checks
2) limits to the power of weapons available
3) Hold the gun industry accountable.

We are doing the same things to Muslims??!! Wonder where the internment camps are......... oh yeah war combatants held in Gitmo....... That's your evidence....... :lmao:

Again, no one really gives a rats ass about your "opinion" on SCOTUS and history (prior to the 1900s) shows the decision was anything but fanciful, it shows it was a return to original intent, not your modern interpretation.

You think what we are doing at Gitmo is a good thing? Are you fucking retarded? Hey, I'm sure the torture and lack of habeus corpus is going to look really good in the history books.

Actually, the modern interprestation is Heller. Even in the 19th century, they had gun control. Which is why 5 homicides a year in Dodge City or Tombstone was a record. the Sheriff would collect the guns before anyone came into town.

Katrina von Communist-the foxy fabian who should be obscene and not heard. The people who brought that suit should have been bankrupted for filing a bogus suit. their claim was that the AR-15 has no legitimate purpose. that alone is a bald faced lie that should have subjected the lawyers to "rule 11" sanctions

Yes, totally bankrupt greiving parents for asking a sensible question like,

"Why was the crazy fucker who thought he was the Joker allowed to buy a military grade weapon?"

You guys might have to be worried that now people see what these laws are like... and question them. Even Chris the gun nut didn't know there was a liability protection for gun makers and sellers.

That's not a sensible question. Looking to find fault, following up a chain to find a weak link, why not just blame the Pope or the Dalai Lama for not praying hard enough, or better yet, why not blame the Colorado Rockies for not hitting enough home runs to distract people from going to the movies so they never see Batman or get any ideas they're the Joker in real life to begin with. Could always just chalk it up to global warming and/or climate change, if only there were no cars in the world the shooter would never have made it to the scene of the crime. You maybe need a degree in Chaos Theory to sort this one out.

You think what we are doing at Gitmo is a good thing? Are you fucking retarded? Hey, I'm sure the torture and lack of habeus corpus is going to look really good in the history books.

Actually, the modern interprestation is Heller. Even in the 19th century, they had gun control. Which is why 5 homicides a year in Dodge City or Tombstone was a record. the Sheriff would collect the guns before anyone came into town.
Uuummmm, where did you get the idea I said Gitmo was a good thing? Oh yeah, your deluded thinking won't let you see past your own nose. Got it. :thup:
As for the so called evidence you presented (Dodge City and Tombstone) that was local control, not federal, remember we're talking Federal and the Constitution so your misapplied definition of modern falls woefully short, not to mention the law in those town came around long after the founding fathers were dead and buried, oops. Try reading what constituted "militia" to the founding fathers, try reading (first colonial) then state laws in the late 1700s, early 1800s requiring all males of age to own because they were part of the militia. History is your friend, try learning it in it's entirety, not just those aspects you can skew to suit your world view.
Again your misapplied "logic" is nothing more than opinion, an opinion that is patently obviously in the minority of some who live in fear. Maybe we should create a Nerf world in a bubble for ya surrounded by government officials who control your every breathing moment where you can feel safe and sound. :thup:

That's not a sensible question. Looking to find fault, following up a chain to find a weak link, why not just blame the Pope or the Dalai Lama for not praying hard enough, or better yet, why not blame the Colorado Rockies for not hitting enough home runs to distract people from going to the movies so they never see Batman or get any ideas they're the Joker in real life to begin with. Could always just chalk it up to global warming and/or climate change, if only there were no cars in the world the shooter would never have made it to the scene of the crime. You maybe need a degree in Chaos Theory to sort this one out

No, actually, I really don't. In countries where they don't let average citizens buy guns, they don't have incidents like these.

Uuummmm, where did you get the idea I said Gitmo was a good thing? Oh yeah, your deluded thinking won't let you see past your own nose. Got it.

The part where you implied they weren't as bad as WWII interment camps and called the people in them "enemy combantants".

As for the so called evidence you presented (Dodge City and Tombstone) that was local control, not federal, remember we're talking Federal and the Constitution so your misapplied definition of modern falls woefully short, not to mention the law in those town came around long after the founding fathers were dead and buried, oops.

But that was the point. Heller invalidated LOCAL ordinances. Ones the people of DC and Chicago voted on.

Try reading what constituted "militia" to the founding fathers, try reading (first colonial) then state laws in the late 1700s, early 1800s requiring all males of age to own because they were part of the militia. History is your friend, try learning it in it's entirety, not just those aspects you can skew to suit your world view.
Again your misapplied "logic" is nothing more than opinion, an opinion that is patently obviously in the minority of some who live in fear. Maybe we should create a Nerf world in a bubble for ya surrounded by government officials who control your every breathing moment where you can feel safe and sound. :thup:

Okay, so your bizarre interpretation of history aside, on what planet does Joker Holmes constitute a well regulated militia?

Because, really, we need laws that reflect the here and now, not what some slave rapist thought 200 years ago.

dont confuse a background check with a background investigation

But why aren't we doing background investigations?

The Media was able to find out Joker Holmes was batshit crazy within a day of the shooting. The same with Loughner, or Cho, or Lanza.

It wasn't like their insanity was a secret. IN Holmes case, his university was in the process of expelling him for his mental issues.

Now, finding it hard to believe any of these guys were brilliant at hiding their issues. But it really should be on the gun industry to make sure these guys can't get guns.

After Timothy McVeigh did his thing, the manufacturers of fertilizers put in a whole series of checks to monitor who was buying their product and reporting anything suspicious to the government. After 9-11, we did a whole lot of things to make the airports more secure.

But guns? Meh, let's slap the grieving parents of someone killed by a madman who was able to buy a gun with a quarter million dollar penalty for wanting their day in court.

And the medical professionals that SHOULD have put those names into the system, didn't do it. Hold THEM responsible for the failure to do as they are required by law.

Uuummmm, where did you get the idea I said Gitmo was a good thing? Oh yeah, your deluded thinking won't let you see past your own nose. Got it.

The part where you implied they weren't as bad as WWII interment camps and called the people in them "enemy combantants".

As for the so called evidence you presented (Dodge City and Tombstone) that was local control, not federal, remember we're talking Federal and the Constitution so your misapplied definition of modern falls woefully short, not to mention the law in those town came around long after the founding fathers were dead and buried, oops.

But that was the point. Heller invalidated LOCAL ordinances. Ones the people of DC and Chicago voted on.

Try reading what constituted "militia" to the founding fathers, try reading (first colonial) then state laws in the late 1700s, early 1800s requiring all males of age to own because they were part of the militia. History is your friend, try learning it in it's entirety, not just those aspects you can skew to suit your world view.

Okay, so your bizarre interpretation of history aside, on what planet does Joker Holmes constitute a well regulated militia?

Because, really, we need laws that reflect the here and now, not what some slave rapist thought 200 years ago.
Okay....... What kinda drugs are you taking?
First those in Gitmo ARE enemy combatants, not protected by the Constitution but protected by the Geneva Convention. The WWII internment camps WERE set up for American citizens and covered under the War Powers Act (1941).
Second, I knew you would bring up the locality instances. Before you go patting yourself on the back thinking you scored a point let's talk about the Supremacy Clause........ You know, the clause that was relatively narrowly defined and narrowly applied until the 60s when the door was cracked open to a much broader application and is now being used by not only gun rights activists but also the left with many social issues....... Double edged sword kinda thing.......
Finally I figure (based on your "bizarre" claim) you've had high school history and maybe, just maybe one or two classed in college, if you even went to college.
My study of history spans 4 years of college and decades of personal study, not to mention my studies in sociology and other related human sciences, pretty sure I've got this history thing down pat.
Your comment about "slave rapists" speaks volumes, you want to change the Constitution to fit your ideology, thankfully it was designed to make that a difficult process so that loons like you and loons like, say..... Protectionist (your ultra-conservative mirror image) can't just make changes willy-nilly.

us pro-gunners HAVE the guns and we aint giving them up just because you pass a law. So what you gonna do about THAT, Adolph?

Forum List

Back