from a birth certificate to Ben Ghazzi to silly hysteria over a website

.from a birth certificate to Ben Ghazzi to silly hysteria over a website...how did tbe Republican Party get reduced to this? It can't be Obama alone or even Obama and Clinton before him.

Any ideas? Seriously...

Some of it is ‘payback’ for GWB, perceived by the right as ‘unfairly’ pilloried, ridiculed, and derided by democrats.

Some of it is a lack of substance on the right’s part, where they oppose everything Obama but have nothing of value to offer as an alternative – such as the ACA, republicans want the Act ‘repealed,’ but can offer nothing of their own to take its place.

(Of course, that likely has a lot to do with the fact that the ACA is a republican plan…)
A GOP plan? Sounds like a conspiracy. :eek:

:clap2:

2/3 of a billion dollars for what techies say could have been done better for a million. Nah, no reason to be upset at all. Go back to sucking your dear leaders brown hole there dainty boy until you can get real.

That's a flat out lie.

I don't think there's any conspiracy involved. I think this is just basic government incompetence.

I have been attempting to use the healthcare.gov site since it opened. I still have yet to be able to finish the process thanks to how poorly it has been put together. If it really did cost over $600 million, that seems worse than the old $500 hammers and toilet seats so popular back in the 80s or 90s.

Waste and incompetence. No need to look for a conspiracy when stupidity or corruption will suffice.

1390544_661212637233938_162961021_n.jpg

I don't think there's any conspiracy involved. I think this is just basic government incompetence.

I have been attempting to use the healthcare.gov site since it opened. I still have yet to be able to finish the process thanks to how poorly it has been put together. If it really did cost over $600 million, that seems worse than the old $500 hammers and toilet seats so popular back in the 80s or 90s.

Waste and incompetence. No need to look for a conspiracy when stupidity or corruption will suffice.

Government was not involved with the Ipod glitches, or the Windows glitches (still happening) or the Airline glitches (selling tickets for two bucks) and the microprocessor glitches.

It only looks bad when government does it. It's what Republicans believe.

Government was not involved with the Ipod glitches, or the Windows glitches (still happening) or the Airline glitches (selling tickets for two bucks) and the microprocessor glitches.

It only looks bad when government does it. It's what Republicans believe.

It doesn't only look bad when government does it. Government just does it more often, because the government can get away with it more than private companies can. :tongue:

Also, it's not like this was the unveiling of new technology!

As the website improves the rightwingers are expanding their patgetic attacks...which validates the argument and is an implicit acknowledgement of Dante's theorum ..anyone listen to Rush and the Tea Party Whackos lately?

:lmao:

I remember the tales from 70/80/90s ... private industry ripping off the government/taxpayers too.

The website did not cost what people are saying it did.

Why is it when people rip off the government, the populist reformers and progressives always blame the government?

Rightwingers in half the states have opted out...the federal gov has to link numerous departments and states and there are concerns NO private company would experience.

.from a birth certificate to Ben Ghazzi to silly hysteria over a website...how did tbe Republican Party get reduced to this? It can't be Obama alone or even Obama and Clinton before him.

Any ideas? Seriously...

Moved To Conspiracy Theories.

indeed, the Tea Party issues of... birth certificate, Ben Ghazzi, and the silly hysteria over a website deserve to be treated for what they are...

Wingnutty conspiracy theories.

I remember the tales from 70/80/90s ... private industry ripping off the government/taxpayers too.

Why is it when people rip off the government, the populist reformers and progressives always blame the government?

Rightwingers in half the states have opted out...the federal gov has to link numerous departments and states and there are concerns NO private company would experience.

The latest numbers I have seen agree with that. However, it still may have cost a lot more than it should, especially considering what a failure it has so far been.

Here's an article on it :
How much did HealthCare.gov cost?

According to this, the website that seems to barely function and support for it has cost $174 million. That much money, and however much more is going to be spent trying to get it to actually WORK. Far less than $600 million, far more than it should have been.

Any ideas? Seriously...

You really look like a fool trying to put this out there. Do you really want this part of your posting legacy tomorrow morning Dante?

And I shall.

Surely no one would try this bullshit on a board. Oh well.....You did it.

The latest numbers I have seen agree with that. However, it still may have cost a lot more than it should, especially considering what a failure it has so far been.

According to this, the website that seems to barely function and support for it has cost $174 million. That much money, and however much more is going to be spent trying to get it to actually WORK. Far less than $600 million, far more than it should have been.

Considering what it is supposed to do (far more than sell a simple product/service) it is more of a public relations failure than an actual failure.

Engineers and web designers are usually full of shit, lying sacs of puss filled dis_ease

Considering what it is supposed to do (far more than sell a simple product/service) it is more of a public relations failure than an actual failure.

Engineers and web designers are usually full of shit, lying sacs of puss filled dis_ease

No, it's been an actual failure. :lol:

Even the president and the secretary of Health and Human Services have apologized for the problems with the website and said it does not work as it should. You can look at the reports from pretty much any media outlet, quotes from people who have tried to use the site, and my own personal experience has confirmed the site has been a failure so far.

I'm confident it will eventually get fixed. However, this has clearly been a failure so far.

Even the president and the secretary of Health and Human Services have apologized for the problems with the website and said it does not work as it should. You can look at the reports from pretty much any media outlet, quotes from people who have tried to use the site, and my own personal experience has confirmed the site has been a failure so far.

I'm confident it will eventually get fixed. However, this has clearly been a failure so far.

Public relations failure. Not working as hoped and having issues does not equal failure. Because the media sells with anecdotal stories of frustration

Like I said before...

Get a life.

:cuckoo:

2/3 of a billion dollars for what techies say could have been done better for a million. Nah, no reason to be upset at all. Go back to sucking your dear leaders brown hole there dainty boy until you can get real.

That's a flat out lie.

This company who by the way is Canadian and that means your dear leader outsourced the job was fired by the Ontario government over continually missing deadlines over E health.

Almost 700 million is the figure I've read repeatedly as the cost of the website.

Public relations failure. Not working as hoped and having issues does not equal failure. Because the media sells with anecdotal stories of frustration

Like I said before...

Get a life.

If you consider 6 people signing up on day one as a win, party down there Dante!

:lol:

Like I said before...

Get a life.

If you consider 6 people signing up on day one as a win, party down there Dante!

Actually, the measure of success cannot be decided until well into the enrollment period.

How far away is the deadline? When we get there the rightwing will have sunk it's venomous fangs into another "scandal" that most normal Americans are paying no attention to.

This is all about keeping the pathetic wingnut base engaged.

And for the media? Selling ads. :lol:

Like I said before...

Get a life.

Actually, the measure of success cannot be decided until well into the enrollment period.

How far away is the deadline? When we get there the rightwing will have sunk it's venomous fangs into another "scandal" that most normal Americans are paying no attention to.

This is all about keeping the pathetic wingnut base engaged.

And for the media? Selling ads. :lol:

Let me know when you hit a 1,000 on the sign up.

I think the White House should throw a party!

Forum List

Back