From Boston to the south! I love all my southerners!

75AFB5A8-E062-40C1-B4E1-60490D5781CF.jpeg
My pops grew up in the hood. Was in nam.. they call him John wayne at the post ..

Keep shooting boys!

If they are from Boston, and live in Boston, they are certainly not southerners.

They like to pretend.

We can shoot

A thug shootout is not an indicator or being able to shoot. Killing 5 people in what was described as "...cramped, blood-spattered subterranean basement" does not show a mastery of shooting. Especially since the men killed were focused on a game.

Taking out an alert whitetail deer at 200 or 300 yards, with one shot. That is a much better indicator of being able to shoot.

I’m giving respect to the southerners!

Thanks for the respect. But calling people from Boston "Southerners" is wrong. And bad geography. :)

Keep shooting boys!

If they are from Boston, and live in Boston, they are certainly not southerners.

They like to pretend.

We can shoot

A thug shootout is not an indicator or being able to shoot. Killing 5 people in what was described as "...cramped, blood-spattered subterranean basement" does not show a mastery of shooting. Especially since the men killed were focused on a game.

Taking out an alert whitetail deer at 200 or 300 yards, with one shot. That is a much better indicator of being able to shoot.

I’m giving respect to the southerners!

Thanks for the respect. But calling people from Boston "Southerners" is wrong. And bad geography. :)

Never did I was giving respect to the south. Including you bad boy

View attachment 324753My pops grew up in the hood. Was in nam.. they call him John wayne at the post ..

So he didn't live in the woods? Did he drive a 4 wheel drive?

Plow a field all day long?
Catch catfish from dusk till dawn
Make his own whiskey? Grow tomatoes?
Could he skin a buck or run a trotline?

It isn't about being southern. Its about living (and being raised) in the country.

The song never even mentions being southern.

They are Southies ;)
I grew up in the inner city of Boston, and when we had baseball games in southie them white boys scared me more then the negros I was familiar with, white boys in the ghetto were smart, they could fight and make a dynamite bomb and stick it under your mothers car.

Jamaica Plain?
I grew up Hyde park ave cummins hwy. My parents from
Mission Hill projects, mother from southie, Jp . Dirt poor

along with Roslindale, Roxbury...all stomping grounds for my family.

It isn't about being southern. Its about living (and being raised) in the country.

It's a country song - I think Jitts had the right intentions.

I grew up in the inner city of Boston, and when we had baseball games in southie them white boys scared me more then the negros I was familiar with, white boys in the ghetto were smart, they could fight and make a dynamite bomb and stick it under your mothers car.

Are you inbred?

They are Southies ;)

Jamaica Plain?
I grew up Hyde park ave cummins hwy. My parents from
Mission Hill projects, mother from southie, Jp . Dirt poor

along with Roslindale, Roxbury...all stomping grounds for my family.
Well we are connected

If you say so. I have rarely seen Jitler with the right intentions. He has claimed he wanted to call some "good ol southern boys" he knows up to Boston to lynch a 14 year old boy. So his motives are always questionable in my mind.

I love the South too... love the music, love the food, love the people.....and all that! :up:

I have visited many other places, and will visit more in the future. But home will always be the South.

Best people, food and atmosphere I know of.

View attachment 324753My pops grew up in the hood. Was in nam.. they call him John wayne at the post ..

You can’t look at a picture of Boston from
The 70’s to
90’s of a sign my father didn’t put up. And he was the shop steward, that takes
Respect.. look and any sign on the Boston garden my father put it up.

I love the South too... love the music, love the food, love the people.....and all that! :up:

I have visited many other places, and will visit more in the future. But home will always be the South.

The food in the South is absolutely amazing! totally delicious....they know how to cook in the South, that I will tell you! :up:

If you say so. I have rarely seen Jitler with the right intentions. He has claimed he wanted to call some "good ol southern boys" he knows up to Boston to lynch a 14 year old boy. So his motives are always questionable in my mind.

Fair enough.
I'm just going by this thread.

The food in the South is absolutely amazing! totally delicious....they know how to cook in the South, that I will tell you! :up:

NOT OKRA! lol!

NOT OKRA! lol!

hehehe.....I love it all....I just love Southern food. Very delicious.

It really is amazing.

NOT OKRA! lol!

I love okra! Boiled, pickled, or fried!!

Forum List

Back