From World War 3 To The Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Some more stuff relating to Lucifer/Satan (The Dark Angel):

Satan is said to be an angel (Job 1-2). God is supposed to have made him before the world began (Job 38:4-7). Satan is said to be very powerful and very wise But he became the first sinner (1 John 3:8). Apparently at one point in the past (or possibly future) he led a rebellion in heaven against God (Revelation 12:7). In Satan’s fall, he drew a vast number of angels with him (Revelation 12:4, 9). Some of the fallen angels are loose and some are bound in a place called the Abyss (Luke 8:31). The loose ones we call "demons". Of the bound ones, there are two kinds, permanently bound (2 Peter 2:4; Jude 6) and temporarily bound (Revelation 9:1-11). Satan and his demons now wage war against God’s kingdom (Revelation 12:17). Satan now dwells on earth (Job 1:7). At the Second Coming of Christ, he will be bound for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:1-3). After the thousand years, he will be set free for a short time and will go out to deceive the nations (Revelation 20:7-9). The devil’s final end will be in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10), which was prepared by God for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41).

A scripture relating to Lucifer/Satan the Devil:

"Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, 'Thus says the Lord God: "You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created. You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. 15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you. 16 By the abundance of your trading you became filled with violence within, and you sinned; therefore I cast you as a profane thing out of the mountain of God; and I destroyed you, O covering cherub, from the midst of the fiery stones. 17 Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor . . ." Ezekiel 28:12

Under the figure of "King of Tyrus," Ezekiel declares that this great created being "had the seal of perfection, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty." Ezekiel 28:12–19 describes Satan’s original state as the anointed cherub who was not only a created being, but created perfect (vss. 12-13). He enjoyed the highest position and honor in the presence of God (28:14, 16). Further, Isaiah spoke of him as Lucifer, “star of the morning , son of the dawn” - Isaiah 14:12-15.He was on the holy mountain of God and every precious stone was his covering. He was set there as "the anointed covering cherub" by God and walked up and down in the midst of stones of fire. He was perhaps the appointed guardian of the holiness of God, probably over this original planet earth. The inspired record says, "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee" - Ezekiel. 28:12-15.

Scriptures relating to Lucifer/Satan's fall:

But what exactly was the character or nature of Satan’s iniquity? As suggested by 1 Timothy 3:6-7 and Ezekiel 28:17, though created perfect by God (Ezek. 28:13-15), it was conceit or pride that welled up in his heart because of his beauty and high position that led to arrogant aspirations and to his sin and fall. In Isaiah 14:12-15 and in Ezekiel 28:12-19, we have a remarkable account of the original place which Satan once had as "Lucifer, son of the morning." His fall from this original, exalted place, of perhaps the greatest of created angelic beings, is given in these Scriptures. These arrogant aspirations are described for us in Isaiah 14:12-17 : pride, selfwill, iniquity, rebellion, and violence are the reasons. Because of his pride and aspirations to be like God, he became God’s chief adversary (Heb. Satan). After this, he is never again called by any of these prestigious titles. Instead, he is called by terms that reflect his fallen character and hostility to God and men, like liar, murderer, Satan (adversary), the evil one, Abaddon (destruction), Apollyon (destroyer), Belial (worthless), serpent, and dragon.

Scotus, however points out that this sin was not pride properly so called, but should rather be described as a species of spiritual lust.

Although nothing definite can be known as to the precise nature of the probation of the angels and the manner in which many of them fell, many theologians have conjectured, with some show of probability, that the mystery of the Divine Incarnation was revealed to them, that they saw that a nature lower than their own was to be hypostatically united to the Person of God the Son, and that all the hierarchy of heaven must bow in adoration before the majesty of the Incarnate Word; and this, it is supposed, was the occasion of the pride of Lucifer.

Furthermore, we learn from Ezekiel 28 that Lucifer engaged in a multitude of traffic, which means "going about." He is said to have filled heaven with violence and rebellion.

"Thou has defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffic"

Thus Lucifer instigated violence and rebellion among the heavenly hosts before man was created, and those who followed him became his angels or demons. Seeking to overthrow God and rule heaven, Lucifer assembled an army of apostate angels and initiated a war in heaven.

In the book of Revelation we read about a war in heaven between Michael and the angels who remained loyal to God and the dragon, "called the Devil, and Satan," and his angels. Then Satan and his angels were defeated by Michael, and were thrown down from heaven to hell.

“And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. And the dragon and his angels waged war, and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.” Revelation 12:7-9

The Five “I Wills” of Rebellion

Isaiah points us to five “I wills” coming from the proud and boastful heart of Lucifer/Satan that describe the nature of his aspiration (Isa. 14:13-14). In each of these “I wills” Satan pitted his will against the will of God. He substituted his will for God’s will and, significantly, these five statements expressed by Satan manifest the very essence of sin: it is the will of the creature set against the will and appointment of the Creator.

Satan's "I Wills":

I will ascend to heaven.

I will raise my throne above the stars of God.

I will sit on the mount of the assembly in the recesses of the north.

This describes Satan’s ambition to control all the affairs of the universe as the assembly of Babylonian gods supposedly did. Often in Scripture, mountain and hills refer to authority or the right to rule.

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds.

According to Exodus 16:10 and Revelation 19:1, clouds are often associated with God’s glory and presence. This “I will” expressed Satan’s desire to usurp the glory that belonged to God.

I will make myself like the Most High.

Lucifer was not satisfied with the exalted place he had in the creation of God. Ezekiel says, "Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness" (Ezek. 28:17). So he purposed to exalt himself and his throne and aimed to be like God Himself. Note the contradiction in Satan’s own thinking here. To become like God was first of all to admit that he was not God. He was only a created being, one created by the Creator.

Isaiah 2:2 reads:

“Now it will come about that in the last days, the mountain of the house of the Lord will be established as the chief of the mountains, and will be raised above the hills; and all the nations will stream to it.”

This anticipates Messiah’s rule or kingdom, called here “the mountain of the house of the Lord,” and all the other kingdoms, mountains and hills, will be under His kingdom. So this “I will” of Satan expressed his determination to rule over the affairs of the entire created universe.

Pentecost writes:

“When Lucifer said, “I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,” he was saying, “I will take to myself a greater glory than belongs to God Himself.” You will remember that Ezekiel described the beauty and the glory that belonged to Lucifer in terms of the sun shining on polished gems. But the glory that belonged to Lucifer was not inherently his; it was a reflected glory. God, who is the author of glory, God, who is the all glorious One, revealed his glory through the work that came from His hand.… How insane the thinking of this one that he could add glory to the infinite glory of God. It suggests that there was a deficiency in the glory of God and that Lucifer could complete that which was lacking.…”

Here his counterfeit is crystal clear. Satan wanted to be like, not unlike, God. The name Elyon for God stresses God’s strength and sovereignty (Gen. 14:18). Satan wanted to be as powerful as God. He wanted to exercise the authority and control in this world that rightfully belongs only to God. His sin was a direct challenge to the power and authority of God.

Alright it's PEP TIME boys and girls. WTF is peptime?

Peptime is when I remind you guys that these sick Mother-F-ckers are in the middle of ****ing over our entire country! These sick, twisted, satanic worshipping, bold face lying, crackpot sniffing, black cloak wearing, weird hat ritualistic sons of bitches are in the process as we speak of conducting their business as usual.

And these people will never let up! Until they are forced to! So that means neither can we. The minute we let up on these bastards is the minute our World falls into Hell. Is that what we fricken want?

First of all, they won't publicly display their secrets! The fact that they are too chicken shit to show the rest of the World what they are doing in the shadows shows me that they are conieving little devils who care nothing more than keeping their secrets in the family so to speak, and that they can say whatever they want to because they know that their asses are covered!

Time for people to get up and realize that what people say means nothing.

Guess what guys, I was born in a little town called winnetika and my father was a hero in my eyes because of all the service he put into the World helping little children who couldn't read and write. He devoted his time to the World to help them all get better educations and he raised my family the way a father should. I received honors in school because I was a good student and I have been an overachiever all my life. I now live in a cozy little cottage with my two sons and I am living the American Dream.

Guess what folks....I just lied to you guys! Bold face. But my intention was not to lie...it was to expose the truth about people who do! WORDS MEAN NOTHING IF THE ACTIONS DON'T MATCH UP. IT"S PEOPLES ACTIONS THAT MEAN EVERYTHING.....WORDS ONLY GO AS FAR AS THE EAR. THEY PUT NOTHING INTO ACTION....

No...I was bullshitting you guys the entire time with that. Just like Bush does when he gets on TV in front of the podium. People lie everyday, right in front of all you guys, in your real lives, and they do it through their teeth, and you can tell they are lying before they even admit it. So why in the HELL DO WE KEEP BELIEVING POLITICIANS ON TV WHO NONE OF US HAVE EVER EVEN MET? It's a f-ckin joke.

I did not grow up in some friggen town called winettika, my dad was an alchoholic who would barely ever come to the dinner table. He left us when I was young so my mom could raise us by herself. And she did a damn good job.

Thats the REAL truth. Only, none of you guys would have known the difference. In fact, there is no way for you to tell whether I am lying to you right now or not.

Thats how f-cked up our whole system is right now guys. The politicians say one thing, and the people buy into it!! And laziness on behalf of the people to look into the facts has been part of the reason that these people have been in power as long as they have!

Again. Never EVER EVER EVER EVER go by what a person says. Go by what they do. If you only go by what they say, they will get you everytime.

So we can't stop exposing these monkeys. The minute we do, the World falls into "Dumbo mode again", where the majority of the people laugh and get drunk and have sex while meanwhile these freaks, FREAKS, go out there and do horrible things to Human Beings and to the planet. WAKE THE F-CK UP PEOPLE! THIS SH-T IT DISGUSTING. It's time we just said, "Anyone who isn't going to expose what they are doing to the public, does not deserve an ounce of credit with what they say to the rest of the World."

And once we make that statement and stick by it like we have some balls! Then we will start to see things change. And for the fricken better. Boy, what a thought. Things could actually get better? Damn skippy.....damn damn damn damn skippy.

PS - This message is not intended for anyone on this board who is already in the know. It is not intended in any way shape or form to do anything other than WAKE people the f-ck up from their "disneyland" so we can start to take some action. Viewer discretion advised.

Some people might be saying....Nuke...that last post was "out of character" for you.

Are you serious? Whens the last time someone had the balls to look President Bush in his face and call HIM...to his face... out of character?

Albert Pike (July 13, 1889):

"Lucifer is god...Pure philisophic religion is the belief that Lucifer is the god of light and the god of good."

Albert Pike (Morals and Dogma):

"The Masonic religion should by all of us initiates of the highest degrees be maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine."

Albert Pike (On why the average mason doesn't know what his group represents):

"They do not know because we lie to them."

People....what more did the man need to say in order for you guys to realize that HE WAS LAUGHING IN THE WORLD'S FACE!!!! And disrespecting the people of the World to boot!

And you guys say? Who cares? Who the hell is Albert-Pike?

People!!! Albert Pike was a friggen Civil War General! He was one of the architects of the Klu-Klux-Klan!

There is a ****** statue of Albert Pike on Federal Property in Washington D.C.! And he is the only Confederate General who has one there!!

So what am I telling you? I'm telling you that these Masonic freaks including our President and the people in Washington have erected a statue of this man right in front of our faces! And put it on the soil of our muther-f-ing capital! What more do people need to see before we understand that THE TOP LEADERS OF OUR COUNTRY ARE CORRUPT! And they are spitting in our faces. Spitting...in.....our....faces.

NuclearWinter said:
Alright it's PEP TIME boys and girls.

cheerleader-sad.gif

Couldn't find the happy cheerleader, sorry. :(

Some more interesting facts that people might be interested in:

1. Fifty of the original fifty-six signers of the Declaration of Independence were Masons who were also involved in Rosicrucianism, astrology, secret societies, numerology, Tarot, and the Cabala.

2. Albert Pike was a Prince Adept of Freemasonry, and also a Palladist, which is a secret society that openly worships Lucifer.

3. All of the Boston Tea Party participating members were Freemasons who belonged to the St. Andrews Lodge in Boston.

4. Benjamin Franklin (Who belonged to the HellFire club which is a Satanic worshipping organization) joined his first American Masonic Lodge in 1731 - which was the Lodge of St. John in Philadelphia. He also printed the first Masonic book ever released in America called Constitutions. He was also a Grand Master of the Nine Sisters Mason Lodge in Paris.

5. Our first President of the United States - George Washington - was also a high-ranking Mason. And thanks to Albert Pike (The Satanist), we all now know what it means to be a "High-ranking Mason".

General Douglas MacArthur:

"History fails to record a single precedent in which nations subject to moral decay have not passed into economic and political decline.

Antony Sutton (America's Secret Establishment - An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones - commenting on the philisophical outlook of the Controllers):

"We're going to use the Hegelian Dialectic process to bring about a society in which the state is in absolute and total powerful control, a New World Order where the state is absolute and the individual can only find freedom in blind obedience to the state."

Des Griffin:

"In order to establish how deeply the secret societies have penetrated politics, it is necessary to understand how the history of the twentieth century has been molded by a hidden power group. This group is not necessarily aligned to either the left or right wings of the conventional political movements which have taken the public role in shaping World events in the years since the end of World War 1. It operates within both capitalism and communism and has as it's ultimate goal a politico-spiritual vision which transcends both these materialistic systems which are used to control the masses."

Excerpts from "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" (translated by Victor Marsden):

* "The best results in governing are attained by violence and terrorization, not by academic discussion."

* "The ruler who is governed by the moral is not a skilled politician."

* "Great national qualities like frankness and honesty are vices in politics."

* "The Political has nothing in common with the moral."

* "We must not stop at bribery, deceit, and treachery when they should serve towards the attainment of our end."

Des Griffin:

"The men who conceived the diabolical conspiracy as laid out in the Protocols were not atheists; they were members of the Illuminati, followers of the original "light bearer", Satan the Devil. They were worshippers of Satan. This is the plan of Satan."

Henry Ford:

"The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are at least sixteen years old, and they have fitted the World situation up to this time. They fit it now."

Two phrases that frequently appear in the Illuminati Protocols:

Goyim - Which means "Human Cattle", which is a slur used by the Illuminati to categorize people of every race or creed who aren't members of the Illuminati.

Agentur - Which means all of the agents who are used by the Illuminati.

PS - If people were ever wondering whether the Illuminati tied in with politics or not...all they have to do is look at the above excerpts from the Illuminati Protocols and they will realize that the Illuminati is VERY involved with World Politics.

Adam Weishaupt (founder of the Illuminati in 1776):

"Reason will be the only code of Man. This is one of our greatest secrets. When at last Reason becomes the religion of man, then will the problem be solved."

Bertrand Russell (Famous 20th century philosipher, who wrote in Impact of Science on Society (1953):

"Education should aim at destroying free will so that after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable throughout the rest of their lives of thinking or acting other than their schoolmaster would have wished."

David Rockefeller:

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

NuclearWinter said:
Adam Weishaupt (founder of the Illuminati in 1776):

"Reason will be the only code of Man. This is one of our greatest secrets. When at last Reason becomes the religion of man, then will the problem be solved."

Bertrand Russell (Famous 20th century philosipher, who wrote in Impact of Science on Society (1953):

"Education should aim at destroying free will so that after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable throughout the rest of their lives of thinking or acting other than their schoolmaster would have wished."

David Rockefeller:

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

Is THIS when we all stand up with our pitchforks ?

First I just want to remind myself as well as all of you....that these sick bastards (The Controllers) are getting exactly what they want out of this possible beginning of World War 3 in the Middle East.

You see.....when you fund both sides of the situation...for one reason and one reason only...which is to create a war that will be so bloody and atrocious, that when even the biggest fans of war will eventually become digusted by it....that they are hoping that the people of the World will accept their New World Order. Or in other words, slavery under a single World Government. A Government which essentially, "Controls the World".

That is their aim here folks! Can we not see it? These people want to introduce their New World Order so badly, that they are willing to do it at whatever cost. Even it if means sitting back and watching as little kids sucking their thumbs are killed outright by bombs in their sleep!!

And you may be asking yourself, "Well, what are we supposed to do about all this?"

As crazy as this sounds....doing what they want you to do by asking for a One World Government which controlls all nations is the worst thing you could ever ask for as a Human Being.

I know...it sounds strange to say that. The only apparent solution to this whole problem...."World peace under a one World Government"....is exactly what they were hoping we would let them spoonfeed us.

But no. It's a mistake. It's what they want. It's what they hope for. This problem can be solved in many other ways. REMEMBER THAT. One World Government will not be the only solution. And allowing their creation (World War 3) to go into full motion, and then to come back to bite them all in the ass, is a better solution than what they all have planned for us.

I will quote this person David Rockefeller one more time for you guys....to allow his words to sink right into your heads.

David Rockefeller:

Folks...this is what they have been waiting for. They are ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING ON THEIR OWN TO PREVENT IT. ONLY WHEN WE SHOUT "STOP THE KILLING!" "STOP THE WAR!" "STOP ALL THIS VIOLENCE AND DESTRUCTION!", only then will they act. But it won't be because they give one ounce of a damn about our feelings, it will be because they had a pre-planned solution awaiting us......which is complete and utter SLAVERY under their proposed New World Order Agenda.

Are you gonna fall for their B-shit? I hope not. How about your friends? Are they going to fall for it and accept their NWO? For all of our sakes....we ALL better hope not. Because if Humanity hands the power of every nation over to these bastards than we will all go down at once. And they will literally almost control EVERYTHING!!!! Including the power of printing the World's money, the power of taxing the World's civilizations, the power of getting to say who goes to jail and who doesn't....the power of choosing which religion they will force upon us....the power of the Devil!!

DON'T FALL FOR IT. DON'T LET THEM DICTATE THE OUTCOMES ANYMORE! STAND TOGETHER. AS ONE HUMANITY. AND CREATE THEM FOR YOURSELVES!

NuclearWinter said:
First I just want to remind myself as well as all of you....that these sick bastards (The Controllers) are getting exactly what they want out of this possible beginning of World War 3 in the Middle East.

You see.....when you fund both sides of the situation...for one reason and one reason only...which is to create a war that will be so bloody and atrocious, that when even the biggest fans of war will eventually become digusted by it....that they are hoping that the people of the World will accept their New World Order. Or in other words, slavery under a single World Government. A Government which essentially, "Controls the World".

That is their aim here folks! Can we not see it? These people want to introduce their New World Order so badly, that they are willing to do it at whatever cost. Even it if means sitting back and watching as little kids sucking their thumbs are killed outright by bombs in their sleep!!

And you may be asking yourself, "Well, what are we supposed to do about all this?"

As crazy as this sounds....doing what they want you to do by asking for a One World Government which controlls all nations is the worst thing you could ever ask for as a Human Being.

I know...it sounds strange to say that. The only apparent solution to this whole problem...."World peace under a one World Government"....is exactly what they were hoping we would let them spoonfeed us.

But no. It's a mistake. It's what they want. It's what they hope for. This problem can be solved in many other ways. REMEMBER THAT. One World Government will not be the only solution. And allowing their creation (World War 3) to go into full motion, and then to come back to bite them all in the ass, is a better solution than what they all have planned for us.

I will quote this person David Rockefeller one more time for you guys....to allow his words to sink right into your heads.

David Rockefeller:

Folks...this is what they have been waiting for. They are ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING ON THEIR OWN TO PREVENT IT. ONLY WHEN WE SHOUT "STOP THE KILLING!" "STOP THE WAR!" "STOP ALL THIS VIOLENCE AND DESTRUCTION!", only then will they act. But it won't be because they give one ounce of a damn about our feelings, it will be because they had a pre-planned solution awaiting us......which is complete and utter SLAVERY under their proposed New World Order Agenda.

Are you gonna fall for their B-shit? I hope not. How about your friends? Are they going to fall for it and accept their NWO? For all of our sakes....we ALL better hope not. Because if Humanity hands the power of every nation over to these bastards than we will all go down at once. And they will literally almost control EVERYTHING!!!! Including the power of printing the World's money, the power of taxing the World's civilizations, the power of getting to say who goes to jail and who doesn't....the power of choosing which religion they will force upon us....the power of the Devil!!

DON'T FALL FOR IT. DON'T LET THEM DICTATE THE OUTCOMES ANYMORE! STAND TOGETHER. AS ONE HUMANITY. AND CREATE THEM FOR YOURSELVES!

I don't get it--What are we supposed to do about it?:huh:

Well number one. Refuse to accept their New World Order conditions.

That is the first step that will lead you all to the next one.

Forum List

Back