From World War 3 To The Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Texe Marrs:

"These men of the Secret Brotherhood are not like you and me. They believe in magic. Theirs is the strange and bizarre World of ritual alchemy, the recitation of mantras, of words of power, the study of esoteric philosophies, and the mysterious display of arcane New Age symbols...no one would suspect for a moment what actually goes on in the deep, dark recesses of their diabolical minds...The Secret Brotherhood holds you and I in utter contempt. Their deceitful actions will demonstrate their contemptuous attitude toward us. All their lives they have been taught the necessity of deceiving the masses."

A. K. Chesterton (The New Unhappy Lords):

"A conspiracy of Worldwide dimensions does exist and unless we manage to defeat the conspirators, no matter how great the odds against us, we shall have nothing to pass on to our successors except the certainty of enslavement."

Don't listen to what certain people tell you when they say that Lucifer is not the Dark Angel that fell from Heaven. Because He most certainly is.

It was Lucifer (The Devil) who tempted Jesus.

Lucifer (among his many other names) is the Dark Angel. The "Fallen Angel" that used to be a member of "Heaven".

Lucifer fell from "Heaven". Satan is another name for Lucifer.

Lucifer chose to leave God on his own accord. Now he is condemned to Earth until it is decided otherwise.

Lucifer is Evil. He represents the Dark. He is the opposite of Good. He lead other Angels astray from Heaven during his rebellion.

He was an important Angel while he was in "Heaven" doing God's work. Greed overtook him. Now he sits in misery and boredom.

Don't be fooled. Upper level Masons worship the darkness. George Bush and other such high level Masons are a part of the whole program. They trick you everytime they get on tv and lie to you.

Don't fall for it anymore. Don't listen to their words. Just watch their actions closely.

From the bible:

14:12 How have you fallen from heaven, Lucifer, the morning star? You have been cut down to earth, You who cast lots on nations.
(Isaiah, Judaica Press Tanakh)

The meaning of the word “Lucifer” is “light-bearer.” The Scriptural basis for applying this name to Satan can be found in Isaiah 14:12. The Catholic Douay-Rheims version translates “Day Star” as “Lucifer,” whereas the Catholic Edition of the Revised Standard Version (RSV CE) uses the more linguistically accurate “Day Star.” In the literal sense of the scripture verse, the Babylonian empire is being referenced. However, in the spiritual sense, the Church has long recognized that the passage speaks of a fallen angel, namely Satan:

“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low!” (RSV CE).

A New Testament passage that somewhat parallels the spiritual sense of

Isaiah 14:12 can be found in Luke 10:18 which states:

“And he said to them, ‘I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.’”

For more reading on the angels, see the Catechism of the Catholic Church, nos. 391-95, 414, and 760. See also the entry for “Demons” in the Catechism’s Index.

In contrast with the good qualities, the evil and the indifferent ones originate not in the goodness and wisdom of God, whose substance underlies the universe, but in the blindness and willfulness of certain spiritual entities.

True "Angels of Light" are spirits, upon whom great power, wisdom and holiness have been bestowed by God.

The word Angel means "messenger", for the most frequent role of angels is that of messengers and mediators between the PLEROMA and the world of humans.

There are supposably nine orders or "choirs" of angels: Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones, Dominions (or Dominations), Virtues, Powers, Principalities (Kingdoms), Archangels and Angels. The canonical scriptures mention three angels by name: the Archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael. The Gnostic church adds to these a fourth: Uriel. Gnostic scriptures mention most of these angels and add numerous others such as the rescuer of Gnostics, Eleleth, and many others.

Positive Angels help Humans by praying for them, by acting as messengers between the PLEROMA and our earthly dwelling place, and by serving as our guardian angels.

Guardian angels pray for us, protect us from spiritual harm (or at times also from physical harm).

The visitation of the Holy Virgin Mary by the Archangel Gabriel and the revelation of the Koran to Mohammed by the same Archangel are two examples of Angels who were supposed to have been seen.

There are spiritual beings who have become estranged from God and from the PLEROMA and who are thus at best unwise and at worst evil.

They are found primarily in connection with the material universe and its mental and emotional aspects, for they are primarily responsible for the creation and management of the negative realms and for the suffering and sorrow that abide therein.

Another much older name for Lucifer/Satan was Demiurge or "half-maker" because he was supposed to have taken the divine substance and fashioned out of it a world. He is the spiritual being who had become forgetful of his origins, even of God. He thinks that he is God and there is no other God before him.

In Gnostic scriptures he is called YALDABAOTH (child of chaos), SACLAS (fool) and SAMAEL (blind one). Later he was at times identified with LUCIFER or SATAN, the prince of the powers of air.

Not all the images of God in the Old Testament come from the same source. A good many are descriptions of the Demiurge. Some, such as those in the Wisdom Literature and in some Psalms, are of a much more exalted nature. Some Gnostic teachers held that the teachings of the Old Testament were a mixture attributable to three sources: the Demiurge, the elders of Israel and the True God.

Aside from Lucifer (Also known as Demiurge and or Satan) There is suppose to exist monstrosities of evil which populate hellish regions in association with earth. Their origins are unknown. The name of one demon mentioned in Gnostic scriptures is YACHTANABAS, although there are others.

According to Greek philosophy the Demiurge (The Devil) is not necessarily identical with God, and he may be distinct from and inferior to the supreme spirit, though he may also be the practical expression of the reason of God, the Logos as operative in the harmony of the universe. In this sense, i.e. that of a world-maker distinct from the Supreme God, Demiurge became a common term in Gnosticism. The Gnostics, however, were not satisfied merely to emphasize the distinction between the Supreme God, or God the Father, and the Demiurge, but in many of their systems they conceived the relation of the Demiurge to the Supreme God as one of actual antagonism, and the Demiurge became the personification of the power of evil, the Satan, with whom the faithful had to wage war to the end that they might be pleasing to the Good God.

The term Demiurge became still more complicated when in some systems he was identified with the Old Testament, and was brought in opposition to Christ of the New Testament, the Only-Begotten Son of the Supreme and Good God. The purpose of Christ's coming as Saviour and Redeemer (According to the New Testament) was to rescue us from the power of the Demiurge, the lord of the world of this darkness, and bring us to the light of the Good God, His Father in heaven.

Don't let people blind you with a lie.

Lucifer was and still is an Evil Being.

Higher Masons worship Lucifer. Lucifer is the Devil and he presides over the material World.

I believe God views the attatchment to things that don't last forever as vanity. Purposeful obedience and attatchment to The Material World would place a person in the position of committing vanity.

Things that don't last forever are considered vain.

Anything that lasts forever is considered of the highest priority in Heaven.

Many if not all of the higher level Masons are attatched to the Material World indeed. I know it from the way they treat the World as well as society in General.

The primary tool that the "Controllers" use for their agenda is money.

Money can be seen as the material World at it's finest either in terms of either positive use or negative.

When you understand the greed that surrounds these types of Secret Societies and their purposes, you will understand how it all evolves around the Material World and the Devil.

Many people who worship the Devil care greatly about destruction and separation from the Father. They are trapped in their own Mind-Prison. A Mind-Prison that they created for themselves. A snare so to speak.

They have no conscience.

3 qualities of such a person are these:

1. They don't like God.

2. They don't like Animals.

3. They don't like Children.

Watch out for people such as that.

Watch for those 3 qualities whenever you run into somebody who you are not sure you can trust.

If they state one of those three things to you, it would be best to stay away from them. Don't bother asking them why they feel that way....because there answer can never be justified.

If they don't state them to you, but yet their actions prove to be otherwise...it would be best to stay away from them.

The same goes for if they lie to you. Politicians lie all the time to every one of us. Never go by what a person says. Let that spark your interest. But never let it determine or influence your reality.

Go by what they do.

The three things that many Satanists are most known for:

1. Their Sacrifice of Children.

2. Their Sacrifice of Animals.

3. Their condemnation for God.

Some more stuff relating to Lucifer/Satan (The Dark Angel):

Satan is said to be an angel (Job 1-2). God is supposed to have made him before the world began (Job 38:4-7). Satan is said to be very powerful and very wise But he became the first sinner (1 John 3:8). Apparently at one point in the past (or possibly future) he led a rebellion in heaven against God (Revelation 12:7). In Satan’s fall, he drew a vast number of angels with him (Revelation 12:4, 9). Some of the fallen angels are loose and some are bound in a place called the Abyss (Luke 8:31). The loose ones we call "demons". Of the bound ones, there are two kinds, permanently bound (2 Peter 2:4; Jude 6) and temporarily bound (Revelation 9:1-11). Satan and his demons now wage war against God’s kingdom (Revelation 12:17). Satan now dwells on earth (Job 1:7). At the Second Coming of Christ, he will be bound for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:1-3). After the thousand years, he will be set free for a short time and will go out to deceive the nations (Revelation 20:7-9). The devil’s final end will be in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10), which was prepared by God for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41).

A scripture relating to Lucifer/Satan the Devil:

"Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, 'Thus says the Lord God: "You were the seal of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes was prepared for you on the day you were created. You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones. 15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, till iniquity was found in you. 16 By the abundance of your trading you became filled with violence within, and you sinned; therefore I cast you as a profane thing out of the mountain of God; and I destroyed you, O covering cherub, from the midst of the fiery stones. 17 Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor . . ." Ezekiel 28:12

Some more stuff relating to Lucifer/Satan (The Dark Angel):

Satan is said to be an angel (Job 1-2). God is supposed to have made him before the world began (Job 38:4-7). Satan is said to be very powerful and very wise But he became the first sinner (1 John 3:8). Apparently at one point in the past (or possibly future) he led a rebellion in heaven against God (Revelation 12:7). In Satan’s fall, he drew a vast number of angels with him (Revelation 12:4, 9). Some of the fallen angels are loose and some are bound in a place called the Abyss (Luke 8:31). The loose ones we call "demons". Of the bound ones, there are two kinds, permanently bound (2 Peter 2:4; Jude 6) and temporarily bound (Revelation 9:1-11). Satan and his demons now wage war against God’s kingdom (Revelation 12:17). Satan now dwells on earth (Job 1:7). At the Second Coming of Christ, he will be bound for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:1-3). After the thousand years, he will be set free for a short time and will go out to deceive the nations (Revelation 20:7-9). The devil’s final end will be in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10), which was prepared by God for the devil and his angels (Matthew 25:41).

Just what the Hell is your major malfunction?

Under the figure of "King of Tyrus," Ezekiel declares that this great created being "had the seal of perfection, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty." Ezekiel 28:12–19 describes Satan’s original state as the anointed cherub who was not only a created being, but created perfect (vss. 12-13). He enjoyed the highest position and honor in the presence of God (28:14, 16). Further, Isaiah spoke of him as Lucifer, “star of the morning , son of the dawn” - Isaiah 14:12-15. He was on the holy mountain of God and every precious stone was his covering. He was set there as "the anointed covering cherub" by God and walked up and down in the midst of stones of fire. He was perhaps the appointed guardian of the holiness of God, probably over this original planet earth. The inspired record says, "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee" - Ezekiel. 28:12-15.

Scriptures relating to Lucifer/Satan's fall:

But what exactly was the character or nature of Satan’s iniquity? As suggested by 1 Timothy 3:6-7 and Ezekiel 28:17, though created perfect by God (Ezek. 28:13-15), it was conceit or pride that welled up in his heart because of his beauty and high position that led to arrogant aspirations and to his sin and fall. In Isaiah 14:12-15 and in Ezekiel 28:12-19, we have a remarkable account of the original place which Satan once had as "Lucifer, son of the morning." His fall from this original, exalted place, of perhaps the greatest of created angelic beings, is given in these Scriptures. These arrogant aspirations are described for us in Isaiah 14:12-17: pride, selfwill, iniquity, rebellion, and violence are the reasons. Because of his pride and aspirations to be like God, he became God’s chief adversary (Heb. Satan). After this, he is never again called by any of these prestigious titles. Instead, he is called by terms that reflect his fallen character and hostility to God and men, like liar, murderer, Satan (adversary), the evil one, Abaddon (destruction), Apollyon (destroyer), Belial (worthless), serpent, and dragon.

Scotus, however points out that this sin was not pride properly so called, but should rather be described as a species of spiritual lust.

Although nothing definite can be known as to the precise nature of the probation of the angels and the manner in which many of them fell, many theologians have conjectured, with some show of probability, that the mystery of the Divine Incarnation was revealed to them, that they saw that a nature lower than their own was to be hypostatically united to the Person of God the Son, and that all the hierarchy of heaven must bow in adoration before the majesty of the Incarnate Word; and this, it is supposed, was the occasion of the pride of Lucifer.

Furthermore, we learn from Ezekiel 28 that Lucifer engaged in a multitude of traffic, which means "going about." He is said to have filled heaven with violence and rebellion.

"Thou has defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffic"

Thus Lucifer instigated violence and rebellion among the heavenly hosts before man was created, and those who followed him became his angels or demons. Seeking to overthrow God and rule heaven, Lucifer assembled an army of apostate angels and initiated a war in heaven.

In the book of Revelation we read about a war in heaven between Michael and the angels who remained loyal to God and the dragon, "called the Devil, and Satan," and his angels. Then Satan and his angels were defeated by Michael, and were thrown down from heaven to hell.

“And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. And the dragon and his angels waged war, and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.” Revelation 12:7-9

The Five “I Wills” of Rebellion

Isaiah points us to five “I wills” coming from the proud and boastful heart of Satan that describe the nature of his aspiration (Isa. 14:13-14). In each of these “I wills” Satan pitted his will against the will of God. He substituted his will for God’s will and, significantly, these five statements expressed by Satan manifest the very essence of sin: it is the will of the creature set against the will and appointment of the Creator.

Satan's "I Wills":

I will ascend to heaven.

I will raise my throne above the stars of God.

I will sit on the mount of the assembly in the recesses of the north.

This describes Satan’s ambition to control all the affairs of the universe as the assembly of Babylonian gods supposedly did. Often in Scripture, mountain and hills refer to authority or the right to rule.

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds.

According to Exodus 16:10 and Revelation 19:1, clouds are often associated with God’s glory and presence. This “I will” expressed Satan’s desire to usurp the glory that belonged to God.

I will make myself like the Most High.

Lucifer was not satisfied with the exalted place he had in the creation of God. Ezekiel says, "Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness" (Ezek. 28:17). So he purposed to exalt himself and his throne and aimed to be like God Himself. Note the contradiction in Satan’s own thinking here. To become like God was first of all to admit that he was not God. He was only a created being, one created by the Creator.

Isaiah 2:2 reads:

“Now it will come about that in the last days, the mountain of the house of the Lord will be established as the chief of the mountains, and will be raised above the hills; and all the nations will stream to it.”

This anticipates Messiah’s rule or kingdom, called here “the mountain of the house of the Lord,” and all the other kingdoms, mountains and hills, will be under His kingdom. So this “I will” of Satan expressed his determination to rule over the affairs of the entire created universe.

Pentecost writes:

“When Lucifer said, “I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,” he was saying, “I will take to myself a greater glory than belongs to God Himself.” You will remember that Ezekiel described the beauty and the glory that belonged to Lucifer in terms of the sun shining on polished gems. But the glory that belonged to Lucifer was not inherently his; it was a reflected glory. God, who is the author of glory, God, who is the all glorious One, revealed his glory through the work that came from His hand.… How insane the thinking of this one that he could add glory to the infinite glory of God. It suggests that there was a deficiency in the glory of God and that Lucifer could complete that which was lacking.…”

Here his counterfeit is crystal clear. Satan wanted to be like, not unlike, God. The name Elyon for God stresses God’s strength and sovereignty (Gen. 14:18). Satan wanted to be as powerful as God. He wanted to exercise the authority and control in this world that rightfully belongs only to God. His sin was a direct challenge to the power and authority of God.

Here's a good question for you guys.

Could The Illuminati And The U.S. Government Be Planning Concentration Camps For People Who Believe In God?

What....here goes Nuclear again....talking all his nonsense right? Well guess what.....if this turns out to be True, which I believe it is, you might just find yourself as a member of one of these camps.

And this "theory" is pritty creepy.

So what does this mean for all of us who believe in the Supreme Creator/God and Jesus Christ? What will become of all of us when these people truly gain control of our entire country?

They are using the "security" factor to get us all to let them try and keep more on more tabs on the people here almost as if they are trying to eventually reach a point where we will all need ID cards that the government has for all of us to travel from place to place, so that they have our information and so that when their "Master Plan" or "Global Agenda" is put in place, they can find us when they need to.

Why in the world would the Illuminati/Satanists want to allow people who believe in God (at least for the next 6 years why they will still be in power) to roam free and continue to practice our beliefs?

What will they do to try and stop us all while they still have a chance?

Well, with what I am about to post, it may seem a little far out to you guys, and it even does to me, but the more I think about it, the more I have to post it because I can at least say that there is obvious reason to believe that Satanists and the Illuminati do not want people who believe in the One True Supreme Creator - God - to be around on this planet for too much longer. I mean why would they? It totally goes against their beliefs, and it undermines their authority.

But anyways I'm just going to get straight to the post here, you guys can decide for yourselves whether it can be a possibility for us during the next 6 years or not.....

Perhaps several years ago, many people who believe in God/Christ would not give heed to such a message as this. Only in recent months are many believers suddenly waking up to the sobering reality that we may be facing end time persecution in our nation as never before. Terrorist events never thought possible to occur on our soil have happened. And now, on the wings of public outcry over the twin tragedies of September 11, 2001, draconian laws are being raced through Congress, supposedly in the effort to help curb terrorism, but suspiciously beginning to sound as if we are slowly being turned into a police state. (Go to "www.infowars.com" for more on the coming police state.)

Many groups and civil liberties organizations are alarmed at what is unfolding in our nation. Are our liberties being sacrificed for "security?" And who can prove that surrendering vital liberties has EVER brought forth "security" or "protection? Some of the harshest dictatorships with the most stringent and oppressive laws in place have provided no genuine security for it's citizens, only oppression and greater controls over the people.

The emerging government/intelligence community definition of "terrorist" is vague, but perhaps quite deliberately. What IS the definition of a "terrorist?" Great penalties are now being dictated both against "terrorists" and those who "harbor terrorists." "Suspected terrorists" can now be detained indefinitely, without a warrant. The term "potential terrorist" is also being used as well.

But what is a "potential terrorist?" You would be concerned to know that under the Clinton Administration, Louis Freeh (former director of the FBI) and Janet Reno (former U.S. Attorney General) put forth the Justice Department's latest definition of a "potential terrorist," which still stands. A copy of this disturbing report was smuggled out of the Justice Department during the Clinton Administration.

Read the following carefully and decide if YOU might fit into their category of a "potential terrorist":

US Attorney General Janet Reno has sent a confidential memo to the U.S. attorneys that an investigation would take place against "right wing and fundamentalist Christ believers."

It states that investigation and surveillance of right wing political groups and fundamentalists, religious organizations and individuals will take place in certain states. Dossiers on targeted individuals are to be compiled and retained in the Washington, D.C. in the Justice Department.

"In the event of a wide spread uprising (as in martial law or a national disaster) these individuals must be viewed as "potential terrorists."

- Janet Reno, former U.S. Attorney General

Wait wait, let's take a look at her statement again to see who is going to be a victim of "martial law" as she called it.

Right wing political groups and fundamentalists, religious organizations and individuals.

Hmmmm....do you fit into any of those categories?

Forum List

Back