From World War 3 To The Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Michael A. Hoffman II (Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare - 1989):

"The most amazing thing about the American people is that they are constantly defending their worst betrayers. Who then is modern man? He is a mind-bombed patsy who gets his marching orders from 'twilight language' key words sprinkled throughout 'his' news and current events. Even as he dances to the tune of the elite managers of human behavior, he scoffs with great derision at the idea of the existence and operation of a technology of mass mind control emanating from the media and government. Modern man is much too smart to believe anything as superstitious as that!"

"Flattery: The First Principle of Mind Control - "Why then does he revere them? Because they flatter him. This is the first secret of mass mind control and can be observed as the foundation stone of virtually every false religion, party, cult, philosophy, system and training. How can modern man free himself when he is told that he is already a demi-god, that the problem lies only in finding a pure enough economic or political system worthy of his high-minded brilliance?"

"But if we overthrew them (The Controllers) tomorrow, we would have to write our own scripts. We would have to heal ourselves. We would have to admit the colossal waste and loss of destruction of the past years which our laziness and folly have made possible. We would have to experience the pain of being alive and responsible. WE would have to start acting like men and women instead of as slaves and weaklings."

Dude---we are so far gone that we can't even pull together a "WE" to do anything.

Now is a good time to talk about one of the many evil organizations out there today which is known as the Carlyle Group.

You see, awhile back, James Baker publicly offered advice to the Bush Administration on how they should proceed with their war on iraq. What he and every newscaster or commentator failed to mention was that Baker is now employed by the highly-influential Carlyle Group, which is the eleventh largest defense contractor in the United States. In essence, then, we have a man trying to influence public policy while being privately employed by a company that has a vested interest in activating America's War Machine.

If you're not familiar with them, the Carlyle group has become a powerhouse in affecting the direction in which our foreign policy takes, especially in regard to war. They accomplish this by hiring former government officials, and then investing in private companies that are subject to government change (i.e. the military and telecommunications).

Who, you may ask, does the Carlyle Group employ to secure their government contracts? Well, check-out this list for starters:

Frank Carlucci - Department of Health, Education and Welfare
Deputy Director, CIA - 1978-1981
Deputy Secretary of Defense - 1981-1982
National Security Director - 1987-1989

George Bush - CIA Director - 1976-1977
Vice President of the United States - 1981-1989
President of the United States - 1989-1993

James Baker - Chief of Staff - 1981-1985
Secretary of the Treasury - 1985-1989
Secretary of State - 1989-1993

Dick Darman - Former White House Budget Chief

William Kennard - Former Head, FCC

Arthur Levitt - Former Head, SEC

John Major - Former Prime Minister of Britian

Fidel Ramos - Former Philippine President

Afsaneh Beschloss - Treasurer & Chief Investment Officer of the World Bank

Anand Panyarachum - Former President of Thailand

Karl Otto Pohl - Former President of Bundesbank

Louis Vuitton - French Aerobus Company

Park Tae Joon - Former Prime Minister of South Korea

Alwaleed Sin Talal bin Adbulaziz Alsaud - Saudi Arabian Prince

George Soros - New World Order/Bilderberg luminary & Int'l financier.

Fred Malek - George Bush Sr's campaign manager.

The Carlyle Group also employs the former chairman of BMW and Nestle, and has interviewed former President Clinton cabinet members (to insure that they have both sides of the aisle covered), plus, they once hired Colin Powell and AOL Time-Warner Chairman Steve Case to speak at a meeting at Washington D.C.'s Monarch House.

Plus, if we look at James Baker again, we'll find that he's on the board of Azerbaijan International Oil Company, in which two U.S. oil companies hold 40% of the shares. And what are these two companies? The first is Amoco, who has on their payroll none other than Zbigniew Brzezinski (Trilateral Commission founder, National Security Advisor for the Carter Administration, Globalist Supreme, and David Rockefeller's puppet on a string). The second is Pennzoil, who has had on their payroll Brent Scowcroft, former National Security Advisor under George Bush, Sr.

But the man that really brought it all together is Frank Carlucci, who holds directorships on such companies as General Dynamics, Westinghouse, the Rand Corporation, and Ashland Oil, plus he sits on the board of directors of twelve other companies. Carlucci was also the college classmate of someone very closely related to our current administration's previous War Machine - Former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld!

What relevance does Frank Carlucci's and Donald Rumsfeld's association have, you may wonder? Great importance, for in February, 2001, Carlucci and Vice President Dick Cheney met with Donald Rumsfeld when the Carlyle Group had several billion-dollar defense projects under consideration. (If you haven't guessed yet, the Carlyle Group fared quite well when all was said and done).

Do you still think these ties don't matter? Philip Agee, in his book "On the Run" details all of Carlucci's CIA connections, many of whom he hired (along with his Pentagon cronies) when he joined Carlyle in 1989. And all of us know what kind of influence the CIA has, don't we?

It's all about power and access, folks, as Oliver Burkeman and Julian Burger pointed out in The Guardian on October 31, 2001. "Carlyle has become the thread which indirectly links American military policy in Afghanistan to the personal financial fortunes of it's celebrity employees, not the least the current President (George Bush Jr's) father.

No, I'm actually wondering when you actually figure out that no gives a crap about your pages and pages of :blah2:

Keep on Talkin Gunn.

The information speaks for itself.

Nothing that you, or anyone else can say, will be able to cover up the sick and nefarious plans of the Carlyle Group or any other similar organizations for that matter.

Keep on Talkin Gunn.

The information speaks for itself.

Nothing that you, or anyone else can say, will be able to cover up the sick and nefarious plans of the Carlyle Group or any other similar organizations for that matter.

Dude, does all of this come to you through the receptors in your tinfoil hat? Or do you just have a Oiuja board?

I had a friend when I was a kid who used to talk to the Lone Ranger on his.:smoke:

So is the picture becoming clearer folks? We're getting to the bottom of America's War Machine here. The Carlyle Group is set to make huge amounts of money from our upcoming military conflicts and weapons expenditures. In other words, when I talk about the War Machine, these folks are at the crux of it. They're the war profiteers that keep it's wheels greased!

lol. And people thought good ol George Bush Sr. was just sitting back and enjoying his retirement. Yeah right folks, he is still in position to direct our countries policies. Along with all his friends who are members of the Carlyle group.

I guess it's joke time instead of talk about the facts which are F'cking our country time? Hey guys?

Like I said. It doesn't matter. Anyone who would rather tell jokes than discuss these problems is not someone that I am interested in discussing these kind of issues with anyway.

It's the people who give a rats ass about our country and it's future that I am trying to reach here. Not those who thinks it's comedy central.

indian.tonto.siliverheels.gif

"Um, me no communicate. Me not like the foil skin hat."

I guess it's joke time instead of talk about the facts which are F'cking our country time? Hey guys?

Like I said. It doesn't matter. Anyone who would rather tell jokes than discuss these problems is not someone that I am interested in discussing these kind of issues with anyway.

It's the people who give a rats ass about our country and it's future that I am trying to reach here. Not those who thinks it's comedy central.

Problem is, you give a shit about a country that exists only between your ears. You're not the conspiracy theorist ... just another.

We discuss the real problem that beset our country all the time. They aren't 60+ page, one-sided, conspiratorial rants.

November 27, 2006
#2006-137
The Carlyle Group Establishes Middle East Investment Operation; Industry Veteran Walid Musallam to Lead Team

Washington, DC – Global private equity firm The Carlyle Group today announced it has established a team to conduct private equity investments in the Middle East and North Africa region (MENA). The team is headed by Managing Director Walid Musallam, former Chief Executive Officer of the Abu Dhabi Investment Company. Mr. Musallam begins his duties immediately.

David M. Rubenstein, Carlyle Co-founder and Managing Director, said, “Walid brings significant experience and stature to this new position. His knowledge of the MENA region and investment experience will quickly establish Carlyle as a serious and credible presence in this important, growing region of the world.”

Mr. Musallam said, “I am excited about this unique opportunity to lead Carlyle’s investment activities in a new and fascinating region. Carlyle’s global network and industry expertise are great differentiators that will benefit growing Middle Eastern and North African companies.”

Carlyle’s MENA team will invest primarily in healthy, growing companies. From offices in Cairo, Dubai and Istanbul, the team will leverage Carlyle’s expertise in various sectors, including energy, financial services, healthcare, industrial, infrastructure, technology and transportation.

As Chief Executive Officer of the Abu Dhabi Investment Company, Mr. Musallam was responsible for the general management and strategy implementation of all business lines of a multi-billion financial institution involved in private equity, regional equity and debt capital markets, corporate finance and brokerage. From 2004 to 2006, Mr. Musallam was the Chief Executive Officer of Middle East Capital Group, a regional merchant and banking institution headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon.

From 1996 to 2004, Mr. Musallam was the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Washington, DC-based Infrastructure Finance Group LLC, which advised corporate clients on financings, acquisitions and strategic alliances in emerging markets and advised governments on restructuring and privatizing of state-owned facilities. He previously served as Senior Investment Officer at the International Finance Corporation in Washington, DC and Vice President at Lehman Brothers in New York and as a construction manager on several construction projects in the Middle East.

Mr. Musallam earned his M.B.A. from Columbia University, M.S. from Stanford University and B.S. from the University of Pennsylvania.

http://www.thecarlylegroup.com/eng/news/l5-news3658.html

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3995.htm
Not all that far fetched

If you dont have time for a joke, regardless of what you are doing, then you are taking yourself way too seriously. So pull the pole from your butt and relax alittle man.

What in the flying fuck does this moronic thread keep getting resurected for?

Jeeezzzzuzzzz fucking K-riste.

Forum List

Back