FUCKING traitorous Democrat warns of Ice raid in Oakland

Oakland mayor warns of impending ICE raid, ramping up sanctuary-city tension

This bitch belongs in handcuffs. And she is the mayor!
Outrageous

They took a dad who has been here since he was 3 years old... hard working dad.. They did not get any drug, violent people... All show for the Trumpsters..

This dad should have gotten his citizenship, true I agree..

Trump and ICE are making a huge fucking mistake. Keep the hard working Dad, deport MS-13 and ANTIFA

Outrageous

Good for her! TUCK FRUMP and his annoying Keebler Elf!!

By the by - Libby is rather easy on the eyes :)

libby-schaaf.jpg
So you condone rape, murder, drug selling, gang bangers?
What has made this country great is the law. The law makes people safe. Not a moron like you

When Lying Trump atones to all the woman who he's sexually harrassed and pays back the long line of contractors he stiffed after they completed work he contracted for, and stops lying as if blinking, and stops saying he'd like to have sex with his own daughter while defending an accused pedophile then you'll have a place to stand. That is never going to happen so your words mean nothing.

Many red states passed laws during Obama's term in office that ordered state employees to ignore federal gun laws and regulations. Suck it up snowflake.

Outrageous

libby-schaaf.jpg
What has made this country great is the law. The law makes people safe. Not a moron like you

When Lying Trump atones to all the woman who he's sexually harrassed and pays back the long line of contractors he stiffed after they completed work he contracted for, and stops lying as if blinking, and stops saying he'd like to have sex with his own daughter while defending an accused pedophile then you'll have a place to stand. That is never going to happen so your words mean nothing.

Many red states passed laws during Obama's term in office that ordered state employees to ignore federal gun laws and regulations. Suck it up snowflake.
which has nothing to do with a law abiding ICE agent doing his job. Enforcing laws before you or trump were even born.

Outrageous

libby-schaaf.jpg

which has nothing to do with a law abiding ICE agent doing his job. Enforcing laws before you or trump were even born.

Translated - "It's ok when our team does it but it is a crime against god in heaven when your team does it"

Uh huh.

Outrageous

libby-schaaf.jpg

Translated - "It's ok when our team does it but it is a crime against god in heaven when your team does it"

Uh huh.
The law is the law, no matter who holds power dumbfuck. And lol at your childish "team" & God reference. I don't have a team, I have elected representatives. And I don't believe in God so go hump a bible bitch.

libby-schaaf.jpg

Uh huh.
The law is the law, no matter who holds power dumbfuck. And lol at your childish "team" & God reference. I don't have a team, I have elected representatives. And I don't believe in God so go hump a bible bitch.

LOL Go hump a bible. Ok that's pretty funny. Though I can see right now paper cuts would be a problem. Many red states PASSED LAWS that told state employees to ignore federal gun regulations. So tell us oh book fornicator, which law is which law.

Uh huh.

LOL Go hump a bible. Ok that's pretty funny. Though I can see right now paper cuts would be a problem. Many red states PASSED LAWS that told state employees to ignore federal gun regulations. So tell us oh book fornicator, which law is which law.
I don't know what laws you are talking about. I do know that the federal government is in charge of our nation's borders and those who violate them, not the mayor of any city.

If you want to talk about guns, create a thread about it. This thread is about treasonous politicians in sanctuary cities.

More and more it's apparent that Progressive need their own country. They're not interested in our laws or norms or traditions

Uh huh.

I don't know what laws you are talking about. I do know that the federal government is in charge of our nation's borders and those who violate them, not the mayor of any city.

If you want to talk about guns, create a thread about it. This thread is about treasonous politicians in sanctuary cities.

That's a convenient dodge, "I don't know about..." fill in the blank. Let's you ignore the laws passed in many red states that instructed state employees to ignore federal gun laws. Which are, follow me now, LAWS.

It's a bitch isn't it, when the very crap you root for comes back to bite your ass later.

Uh huh.

That's a convenient dodge, "I don't know about..." fill in the blank. Let's you ignore the laws passed in many red states that instructed state employees to ignore federal gun laws. Which are, follow me now, LAWS.

It's a bitch isn't it, when the very crap you root for comes back to bite your ass later.
If you want to discuss something other than the topic CREATE A THREAD FOR IT and supply appropriate evidence for your position.

Being an idiot and saying what about "those laws" gives me no clue what your talking about.

Uh huh.

If you want to discuss something other than the topic CREATE A THREAD FOR IT and supply appropriate evidence for your position.

Being an idiot and saying what about "those laws" gives me no clue what your talking about.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

He doesn’t have any respect for the law. He said he’s part of an underground network to subvert the law and help illegal immigrants - and he said he was going to be hiding them in his basement when Trump was elected :eek:

Last edited:

Outrageous

libby-schaaf.jpg
She is breaking the law and should be in jail if even one ICE agent is hurt or killed. She might be easy to look at so maybe she made that idiotic warning because she is experiencing a military grade yeast infection and/or hot flashes. Either condition has been known to cause older women to act erratically.

Forum List

Back