Fuel prices are a necessary growing pain; Seriously just ride a bike

Im sorry but Im tired of hearing people demand Biden “fix” fuel prices. This is a necessary growing pain for proper progress folks. Climate change is real (despite what MAGA says) and ridding ourselves of fossil fuels is simply gonna have to happen. And yes, Biden is actually doing a great job moving us towards that.

And in the process how about RIDE A FREAKIN BIKE. I do and most sane people who see the reality we face do also. Probably will help some people who need to lose weight anyway lose some.

Some will say “but I live 45 miles from work” well we used to warn about “white flight” to the suburbs, and the cost of NOT building high speed rail. Well here ya go. We told ya so.
You're a moron
The people who shit in the streets have more common sense than you frigging brainwashed imbeciles

The leftist when they talk about the working class they're only talking about public sector employees....
The working poor and private middle classes can rot for all they care

Im sorry but Im tired of hearing people demand Biden “fix” fuel prices. This is a necessary growing pain for proper progress folks. Climate change is real (despite what MAGA says) and ridding ourselves of fossil fuels is simply gonna have to happen. And yes, Biden is actually doing a great job moving us towards that.

And in the process how about RIDE A FREAKIN BIKE. I do and most sane people who see the reality we face do also. Probably will help some people who need to lose weight anyway lose some.

Some will say “but I live 45 miles from work” well we used to warn about “white flight” to the suburbs, and the cost of NOT building high speed rail. Well here ya go. We told ya so.
Biden isn’t hopping on a bike in lieu of a motorcade. The liberal elite and thought leaders on climate change could easily jump on remote video conferencing instead of burning jet fuel to attend conferences. Outside of pandemic restrictions, I don’t see them doing that.

What is not necessary is to compromise the economy and hurt working people with high fuel prices. Come up with a viable alternative to fossil fuel.

Again, we warned everyone about white flight into sprawling suburbs. It didnt have to be this way. Smaller more efficient housing in urban centers is far better for everyone.
Including the planet
I live in the suburbs and it is a rainbow of diversity. Did you warn the non-whites about fleeing to suburbs for a better life, better schools, and lower crime as well?

Serious alternatives need not apply. The future must be exactly what we have in the present. Gas guzzlers are a divine right. "Progress" is a dirty word. "Conservation", too, unless it means conserving what keeps vested interests "vested". Anything that decentralizes power is a threat to centralized power.

Ok drive your gas guzzler. Just no whining when its $200 to fill it up. The world is moving on from oil, you can join us or go broke trying to live in the past, your choice
You aren't moving on from oil. Your handlers are telling you that so you can feel superior to thinking people.

Get lost, commie.

Ok drive your gas guzzler. Just no whining when its $200 to fill it up. The world is moving on from oil, you can join us or go broke trying to live in the past, your choice
That's just goofy. Why do you even talk like that?

This is just COAL PLANTS, not including gas or nuclear. Now show us where the world is moving on. I don't blame you, you wanted to believe what you were being fed. Your fault is that you swallowed the lies.

Coal%20plants-S.png

81% of the energy that is used to charge EVs is produced by coal, natural gas, or nuclear.

Ride a bike to work, shower and change clothes. Get ready to leave work so change clothes again and ride home again and shower and change clothes again.
Really 1930’s of the lib loons

Forum List

Back