Funny Pictures Thread: Part 2!!

6F22ZPu.jpg

Hyena.jpg

Ah an African photo safarii. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Experiencing animals in their native habitat, doing what they were meant to do, oh my God! What's that hyena doing?! :)

Hyena.jpg

Ah an African photo safarii. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Experiencing animals in their native habitat, doing what they were meant to do, oh my God! What's that hyena doing?! :)

Eww, that's gross! :eek:

Not as gross as what happened moments later. :) Looking for the link (just for the textual description mind you) there's actually quite a few pictures with hyenas in elephant bottoms. :) Considering this fact, makes you wonder why some people have such a problem with what I and a boyfriend do together. ;) Could be worse. Much much worse. :)

"VIDEO: Hyena Eating An Elephant’s Butt Before The Elephant’s Butt Explodes In The Hyena’s Face"
VIDEO Hyena Eating An Elephant s Butt Before The Elephant s Butt Explodes In The Hyena s Face Sick Chirpse

...What ya get I guess for having your head up someone's ass. :)

Hyena.jpg

Not as gross as what happened moments later. :) Looking for the link (just for the textual description mind you) there's actually quite a few pictures with hyenas in elephant bottoms. :) Considering this fact, makes you wonder why some people have such a problem with what I and a boyfriend do together. ;) Could be worse. Much much worse. :)

"VIDEO: Hyena Eating An Elephant’s Butt Before The Elephant’s Butt Explodes In The Hyena’s Face"
VIDEO Hyena Eating An Elephant s Butt Before The Elephant s Butt Explodes In The Hyena s Face Sick Chirpse

Well, I'm not clicking on your link. Like I find that to be quite disgusting, so I'll pass. Also, I'm not interested in your sex life at all.

Hyena.jpg

Well, I'm not clicking on your link. Like I find that to be quite disgusting, so I'll pass. Also, I'm not interested in your sex life at all.

Stub your toe or something this morning? Seem pissy.

Hyena.jpg

Stub your toe or something this morning? Seem pissy.

Look, this is supposed to be the "funny pictures" thread. Not for you to get on your soap box about your gay sex. Keep it to yourself. Nobody cares. Also, your pictures are disgusting and really not very "funny."

Forum List

Back