Funny shit...

Hire more 'woods cops' to do cleanup and proper azz wiping on Public owned lands . [ woods cops are qualified little guys and all dressed in green] . Aw the joys of rising USA population , millennials all wanting to get back to nature to smoke some Dope . Just make more laws , rules and regulations . Though I'd have just limited Population Growth 50 - 60 years ago eh .

Last edited:
  • Banned
Hire more 'woods cops' to do cleanup and proper azz wiping on Public owned lands . [ woods cops are qualified little guys and all dressed in green] . Aw the joys of rising USA population , millennials all wanting to get back to nature to smoke some Dope . Just make more laws , rules and regulations . Though I'd just limit Population Growth 50 - 60 years ago eh .
34nfzi.jpg

I don't like population growth in the USA . I don't like the over crowding , feck these over crowded so called publicly owned lands is all it is for me . I was lucky to have grown up in a USA with about 200 million or less people in it up to about 1970 when census population was ABOUT 210 million Rustic .

Hire more 'woods cops' to do cleanup and proper azz wiping on Public owned lands . [ woods cops are qualified little guys and all dressed in green] . Aw the joys of rising USA population , millennials all wanting to get back to nature to smoke some Dope . Just make more laws , rules and regulations . Though I'd have just limited Population Growth 50 - 60 years ago eh .
Build some outhouses?

let'em , the 'millenials' and tourists just keep making headlines and dirtying peoples shoes OldLady .

I used to be an avid rockcrawling four wheeler type and offroader. We were constantly at war with the tree hugging Sierra club, park service and forest service who were constantly trying to shut down our trails to have it all for themselves for hikers etc. While we always hauled more trash and crap off the trails and left them cleaner than we found them they liked to bemoan all the supposed damage we caused which was of course a lie. It was aggravating as hell because we put in a lot of time and effort doing trail repair and cleanup work yet the forest service almost always sided with the tree hugging assholes. I never had to crap on the trails because I hauled my own outhouse with me. A special little pop up, self erecting tent I called my poop tent. Well guess what, they got what they deserve so I feel somewhat vindicated and I don't care how much crap from their beloved hikers and tree huggers the assholes have to clean up now.

• Banned

I used to be an avid rockcrawling four wheeler type and offroader. We were constantly at war with the tree hugging Sierra club, park service and forest service who were constantly trying to shut down our trails to have it all for themselves for hikers etc. While we always hauled more trash and crap off the trails and left them cleaner than we found them they liked to bemoan all the supposed damage we caused which was of course a lie. It was aggravating as hell because we put in a lot of time and effort doing trail repair and cleanup work yet the forest service almost always sided with the tree hugging assholes. I never had to crap on the trails because I hauled my own outhouse with me. A special little pop up, self erecting tent I called my poop tent. Well guess what, they got what they deserve so I feel somewhat vindicated and I don't care how much crap from their beloved hikers and tree huggers the assholes have to clean up now.
It’s not that way here yet in the black hills, We have a bunch of rock crawling in the Black Hills.
Trails like hal John’s, fruity pebbles, Kong, twisted, etc.

Obama tried to shut down the trails in the Black Hills, fortunately it did not work out for him.

A few years ago we had the rainbow people gathering show up in the southern hills near deer field Lake. The Sioux tribe protested the whole time, Did did no good.

But they did leave a shit load of trash and actual shit behind... I guess job security for the forest service. lol

I find the hippie types be the least respectful of the environment in actual practice...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back