šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

FYI Comey & Schiff are on Fox News Sunday right now

ā€˜I Was Wrongā€™: Comey Admits to Fox News There Were ā€˜Significant Errorsā€™ in FISA Process

So the truth is coming out. Leftists were trying to undermine DJT and when he won anyway they lost their freaking minds. Incredible. Art imitating life.
If Comey was trying to help Hillary win he wouldn't have announced she was under investigation shortly before the election.
He thought she would win anyway. CYA.
He was stupid and incompetent, but you can't say he was trying to get Hillary elected. That is nonsense. His announcement did more to help Trump than anything else the FBI did.
I agree but we arenā€™t discussing emails we are discussing FISA, correct?
And? You think he was using FISA to help Hillary, but then turned on her by announcing right before the election that she was under investigation again? That makes no sense...

You'd have to be a drooling moron to think
Comey is that damn clueless. Talk about a rube and a sucker.

OK. Iā€™ll wait for the indictments.

I didn't say he will be indicted although he certainly should be. I said you'd have to be really damn stupid to believe him innocent.
He's clearly a scheming and conniving, mealy mouthed SOB.

Yeah. And he wanted Hillary to win. Thatā€™s why he went on TV and announced that she was under investigation prior to the election but chose not to announce that the Trump campaign was also under investigation. Thatā€™s the ticket. Yeah. Yeah.
Interesting,, he should of put her jail,, he didnā€™t so she could win

Have.

The phrase is ā€œshould haveā€. Moron.

And no. Thatā€™s not how it works. He doesnā€™t put people in jail. Thatā€™s done by juries. There was no crime to charge her with. So he didnā€™t.

Learn.
What would happen to you and me if the FBI found 30,000 classified emails on our server?
4959FCA1-B0C8-4B68-8311-4849BE0D8D92.gif

ā€˜I Was Wrongā€™: Comey Admits to Fox News There Were ā€˜Significant Errorsā€™ in FISA Process

So the truth is coming out. Leftists were trying to undermine DJT and when he won anyway they lost their freaking minds. Incredible. Art imitating life.
If Comey was trying to help Hillary win he wouldn't have announced she was under investigation shortly before the election.
He was stupid and incompetent, but you can't say he was trying to get Hillary elected. That is nonsense. His announcement did more to help Trump than anything else the FBI did.
And? You think he was using FISA to help Hillary, but then turned on her by announcing right before the election that she was under investigation again? That makes no sense...
I just think he was negligent.

So you claim to be an independent but this little bit of common sense eludes you? Even the polls started turning on Hillary with the announcement. Comey helped Trump is anything.
Day of election 99% of the country thought she had it in the bag. Polls are flawed. Look at Brexit. Look at what just happened in the UK.
Clearly they are, but announcing the investigation only hurt Hillary. Anyone trying to help her wouldn't have done it as it also made him look like a clown cause they had nothing new.

It doesnā€™t matter what a person says or does to the morons who have posted in this thread thus far. You will interpret the words and actions in any way that pleases you for the moment. Like toddlers.

The man was brutally honest in that interview as he has been in every interview and appearance that heā€™s had.

But, geniuses that you are, youā€™d sooner believe the words that come out of Donald Trumpā€™s mouth.

Brilliant.

Wow....that was funny....you should have posted this in the comedy section of U.S.message....

:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I just think he was negligent.
You got that right.

No, moron, he cleared her, right before the election......

He sees that karma train coming....Barr and Durham have subpoena power .....and can actually arrest people...unlike the IG...
So far I see only Trump people headed to jail....

And people were tired of her constantly being under investigation. Many made their decision when he announced they were investigating her again. That wasn't the action of someone trying to get her elected.

He sees that karma train coming....Barr and Durham have subpoena power .....and can actually arrest people...unlike the IG...

Arrested by members of the coup on fake charges resulting only from the investigation, you dope.

And people were tired of her constantly being under investigation. Many made their decision when he announced they were investigating her again. That wasn't the action of someone trying to get her elected.

Moron, everyone knew...just knew she was going to beat him......he was clearing her for after the election......and then she lost and the conspiracy was exposed and vulnerable.

Comey has lied repeatedly and he needs called to The Senate and have all of his lies exposed, listed, written down, documented, and he needs prosecuted for them.

Arrested by members of the coup on fake charges resulting only from the investigation, you dope.
You have some imagination. They are guilty of crimes, real crimes. Not all the fantasy you righties throw around. For 2 years repubs had full control of government and no dems went to jail. Only repubs getting locked up.

So you claim to be an independent but this little bit of common sense eludes you? Even the polls started turning on Hillary with the announcement. Comey helped Trump is anything.
Day of election 99% of the country thought she had it in the bag. Polls are flawed. Look at Brexit. Look at what just happened in the UK.
Clearly they are, but announcing the investigation only hurt Hillary. Anyone trying to help her wouldn't have done it as it also made him look like a clown cause they had nothing new.
He had no choice IMO

You have some imagination. They are guilty of crimes, real crimes. Not all the fantasy you righties throw around. For 2 years repubs had full control of government and no dems went to jail. Only repubs getting locked up.
FBI looks bad on both fronts IMO

Thereā€™s a submarine tech sitting in jail right now because he sent a picture to somebody.. based on that standard Hillary Clinton should have been Executed years ago.

Thereā€™s a submarine tech sitting in jail right now because he sent a picture to somebody.. based on that standard Hillary Clinton should have been Executed years ago.
No one or very few mention her smashed blackberries. Why is that?

He had no choice IMO
He had no choice why? The FBI looked really stupid making an announcement so close to the election when they really had nothing new.

No.....all of their "crimes," occurred because of the investigation. They didn't commit any crimes on their own...

Forum List

Back