🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FYI Comey & Schiff are on Fox News Sunday right now

He thought she would win anyway. CYA.
So you claim to be an independent but this little bit of common sense eludes you? Even the polls started turning on Hillary with the announcement. Comey helped Trump is anything.
Day of election 99% of the country thought she had it in the bag. Polls are flawed. Look at Brexit. Look at what just happened in the UK.
Clearly they are, but announcing the investigation only hurt Hillary. Anyone trying to help her wouldn't have done it as it also made him look like a clown cause they had nothing new.
He had no choice IMO
He had no choice why? The FBI looked really stupid making an announcement so close to the election when they really had nothing new.
Because if it came out after the election the voters would have been furious and the Republicans controlled Congress.

‘I Was Wrong’: Comey Admits to Fox News There Were ‘Significant Errors’ in FISA Process

So the truth is coming out. Leftists were trying to undermine DJT and when he won anyway they lost their freaking minds. Incredible. Art imitating life.

He sees that karma train coming....Barr and Durham have subpoena power .....and can actually arrest people...unlike the IG...
So far I see only Trump people headed to jail....

Arrested by members of the coup on fake charges resulting only from the investigation, you dope.
You have some imagination. They are guilty of crimes, real crimes. Not all the fantasy you righties throw around. For 2 years repubs had full control of government and no dems went to jail. Only repubs getting locked up.

No.....all of their "crimes," occurred because of the investigation. They didn't commit any crimes on their own...
One goes to jail for committing crimes. And so far lots of repubs going to jail.

So you claim to be an independent but this little bit of common sense eludes you? Even the polls started turning on Hillary with the announcement. Comey helped Trump is anything.
Day of election 99% of the country thought she had it in the bag. Polls are flawed. Look at Brexit. Look at what just happened in the UK.
Clearly they are, but announcing the investigation only hurt Hillary. Anyone trying to help her wouldn't have done it as it also made him look like a clown cause they had nothing new.
He had no choice IMO
He had no choice why? The FBI looked really stupid making an announcement so close to the election when they really had nothing new.
Because if it came out after the election the voters would have been furious and the Republicans controlled Congress.
I disagree. There was no new information. It was far worse to announce right before an election.

He wasn't "wrong", he was corrupt. Deal with it.

No. Sorry. You think it’s OK to say that type of thing about people with no evidence. That is because you have no regard for facts and the rule of law.

James Comey will not be charged with a crime and he will not be deemed “corrupt” by anyone besides unAmerican Trump ball suckers.
A Dimwinger whining about no evidence. Too fucking funny.

There is a mountain of evidence showing Comey is corrupt.

Sorry. No. There is no such thing. He’s a good cop who ran afoul of a corrupt president and lost his job.
You really are dumb.

Good to know. Thanks.

Do you know?

He had no choice IMO
I disagree. There was no new information. It was far worse to announce right before an election.

I just think that you have no understanding of what transpired.

He sees that karma train coming....Barr and Durham have subpoena power .....and can actually arrest people...unlike the IG...

Arrested by members of the coup on fake charges resulting only from the investigation, you dope.
You have some imagination. They are guilty of crimes, real crimes. Not all the fantasy you righties throw around. For 2 years repubs had full control of government and no dems went to jail. Only repubs getting locked up.

No.....all of their "crimes," occurred because of the investigation. They didn't commit any crimes on their own...
One goes to jail for committing crimes. And so far lots of repubs going to jail.

Who?

He had no choice IMO

I just read about it again in the link I shared. Without having any new information Comey came out shortly before the election announcing they were opening an investigation into Hillary. That lead to nothing of course because they had nothing. The FBI shouldn't be influencing elections like this.

Who?
Roger Stone is the most recent.

Another Trumper off to jail

He had no choice IMO
It was not new but the information out there was confirmed to be valid. Comey was nervous that if he hid it or didn’t do what he did there would be major backlash.

He had no choice IMO

I just read about it again in the link I shared. Without having any new information Comey came out shortly before the election announcing they were opening an investigation into Hillary. That lead to nothing of course because they had nothing. The FBI shouldn't be influencing elections like this.
Smashed blackberries was new as I recall or at least it was the first time I heard about it.

He had no choice IMO

Keep in mind that she admitted to 110 felonies and without Lynch and Comey dismissing that, she would have been under indictment.

He had no choice IMO
It was not new but the information out there was confirmed to be valid. Comey was nervous that if he hid it or didn’t do what he did there would be major backlash.
He got backlash alright, he fired.

Smashed blackberries was new as I recall or at least it was the first time I heard about it.
Not sure, but clearly it amounted to a lot of nothing. More right wing fantasy. Lock her up? All the trumpers going to jail, that's not fantasy.

He had no choice IMO
He got backlash alright, he fired.
He did not think Trump would win

Keep in mind that she admitted to 110 felonies and without Lynch and Comey dismissing that, she would have been under indictment.
Sounds like more fantasy. Repubs had complete control of government for 2 years! She is not in jail.

Not sure, but clearly it amounted to a lot of nothing. More right wing fantasy. Lock her up? All the trumpers going to jail, that's not fantasy.
Smashed blackberries and iPads happened

Well his announcement sure helped Trump.

Smashed blackberries and iPads happened
Then why is it only trump people going to jail? Repubs had full control for 2 years. Only partisan hacks believe all this garbage. If there was anything real republicans would have locked her up.

Maybe or maybe not. She was a flawed candidate

Maybe or maybe not. She was a flawed candidate
I'm not saying it was why Trump won. But the announcement certainly helped trump.

Forum List

Back