🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FYI Comey & Schiff are on Fox News Sunday right now

I just read about it again in the link I shared. Without having any new information Comey came out shortly before the election announcing they were opening an investigation into Hillary. That lead to nothing of course because they had nothing. The FBI shouldn't be influencing elections like this.
Smashed blackberries was new as I recall or at least it was the first time I heard about it.
Not sure, but clearly it amounted to a lot of nothing. More right wing fantasy. Lock her up? All the trumpers going to jail, that's not fantasy.
Well his announcement sure helped Trump.
Maybe or maybe not. She was a flawed candidate
I'm not saying it was why Trump won. But the announcement certainly helped trump.
Again, Comey was incompetent.

Smashed blackberries was new as I recall or at least it was the first time I heard about it.
Not sure, but clearly it amounted to a lot of nothing. More right wing fantasy. Lock her up? All the trumpers going to jail, that's not fantasy.
I'm not saying it was why Trump won. But the announcement certainly helped trump.
Don't disagree at all. Clearly they didn't do so well with the fisa either. Glad he is gone. Hope things have tightened up.

Can’t wait to See Comey’s house raided at Dawn.
It doesn’t matter what a person says or does to the morons who have posted in this thread thus far. You will interpret the words and actions in any way that pleases you for the moment. Like toddlers.

The man was brutally honest in that interview as he has been in every interview and appearance that he’s had.

But, geniuses that you are, you’d sooner believe the words that come out of Donald Trump’s mouth.

Brilliant.
Dont hijack the thread with your whining, Lone Leftist.

Same here.:wink_2:

Lock him up!

mbtS4Eo.jpg

Arrested by members of the coup on fake charges resulting only from the investigation, you dope.
You have some imagination. They are guilty of crimes, real crimes. Not all the fantasy you righties throw around. For 2 years repubs had full control of government and no dems went to jail. Only repubs getting locked up.

No.....all of their "crimes," occurred because of the investigation. They didn't commit any crimes on their own...
One goes to jail for committing crimes. And so far lots of repubs going to jail.

Who?
Roger Stone is the most recent.

Another Trumper off to jail

Another guy arrested for nothing else except being interviewed by the FBI during the fake investigation....you moron.

Because if it came out after the election the voters would have been furious and the Republicans controlled Congress.
I disagree. There was no new information. It was far worse to announce right before an election.

I just think that you have no understanding of what transpired.
I just read about it again in the link I shared. Without having any new information Comey came out shortly before the election announcing they were opening an investigation into Hillary. That lead to nothing of course because they had nothing. The FBI shouldn't be influencing elections like this.

Keep in mind that she admitted to 110 felonies and without Lynch and Comey dismissing that, she would have been under indictment.
Sounds like more fantasy. Repubs had complete control of government for 2 years! She is not in jail.

You know that's not how it works, yes?

Not sure that I agree with that.
Corrupt was/is the issue.

"Significant errors" that all fell in one direction.

Errors are scattershot and random...This was straight-up corruption and spying on innocent citizens....Comey is an outright felon who needs a frog marching at dawn.
Intentionally changed the status of Carter Page. Sorry that isn't an error. An error is when you misspell someone's name, not intentionally change the status as an active player to not being an active player. FK THAT AND ANYONE WHO SAYS ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS. THIS ONE THING PROVES INTENT!!!!! Biased intent.

I disagree. There was no new information. It was far worse to announce right before an election.

Keep in mind that she admitted to 110 felonies and without Lynch and Comey dismissing that, she would have been under indictment.
Sounds like more fantasy. Repubs had complete control of government for 2 years! She is not in jail.

I know that if dems did anything worthy of jail the repubs would have sent them there as they had complete control for 2 years. Nobody went to jail because they have nothing. It's just the fantasy they use to keep repubs loyal.

I know that if dems did anything worthy of jail the repubs would have sent them there as they had complete control for 2 years. Nobody went to jail because they have nothing. It's just the fantasy they use to keep repubs loyal.
no, the repubs are complicit, see we all are being shown that as the years are going by. Swamp creatures didn't limit themselves to one party.

no, the repubs are complicit, see we all are being shown that as the years are going by. Swamp creatures didn't limit themselves to one party.
All politicians are swampy of course. But only one side is going to jail....

‘I Was Wrong’: Comey Admits to Fox News There Were ‘Significant Errors’ in FISA Process

So the truth is coming out. Leftists were trying to undermine DJT and when he won anyway they lost their freaking minds. Incredible. Art imitating life.

The fuckwit is still lying. He wasn't wrong, he was corrupt.
changed the status of Carter Page intentionally. that isn't a mistake, that is falsifying a document with intent. Politically biased. I don't need anyone to say it, I can reach that conclusion by that one step!!!! they were complicit.

no, no they are not.

no, no they are not.
I know of 6 trumpers so far. What dems are going to jail?

no, no they are not.
Manafort actually worked for the dems. you should know that.

no, no they are not.
Well he was working for Trump, that I know for sure.

no, no they are not.
but he was put in jail from his actions when he worked for the dems. ooopssssss

no, no they are not.
but he was put in jail from his actions when he worked for the dems. ooopssssss
So you are claiming trump hired a democrat to run his campaign? That is funny.

Forum List

Back