FYI Comey & Schiff are on Fox News Sunday right now

It doesn’t matter what a person says or does to the morons who have posted in this thread thus far. You will interpret the words and actions in any way that pleases you for the moment. Like toddlers.

The man was brutally honest in that interview as he has been in every interview and appearance that he’s had.

But, geniuses that you are, you’d sooner believe the words that come out of Donald Trump’s mouth.

Brilliant.

Comey spied on Trump, just STFU. Had Bush done 1% of this to Obama you would have built the scaffolding and had the execution played on TV. Just STFU. The Stalinists are busted and going down.

I know that Soros will soon order you fuckers to martyr yourselves. Again, just STFU

Hope so.

It doesn’t matter what a person says or does to the morons who have posted in this thread thus far. You will interpret the words and actions in any way that pleases you for the moment. Like toddlers.

The man was brutally honest in that interview as he has been in every interview and appearance that he’s had.

But, geniuses that you are, you’d sooner believe the words that come out of Donald Trump’s mouth.

Brilliant.
Seems a week ago he's screaming vindication.

Now he's wrong

Fuck him.

Brilliant.
Seems a week ago he's screaming vindication.

Now he's wrong

His comments on vindication have nothing to do with what he admitted being wrong about.

Why can’t any of you fuckers approach the subject honestly?

Fuck him.

Brilliant.
Dont hijack the thread with your whining, Lone Leftist.

Brilliant.

You'd have to be a drooling moron to think
Comey is that damn clueless. Talk about a rube and a sucker.

OK. I’ll wait for the indictments.

I didn't say he will be indicted although he certainly should be. I said you'd have to be really damn stupid to believe him innocent.
He's clearly a scheming and conniving, mealy mouthed SOB.

Can’t wait to See Comey’s house raided at Dawn.

Brilliant.
Dont hijack the thread with your whining, Lone Leftist.

Brilliant.

I didn't say he will be indicted although he certainly should be. I said you'd have to be really damn stupid to believe him innocent.

Yeah. And he wanted Hillary to win. That’s why he went on TV and announced that she was under investigation prior to the election but chose not to announce that the Trump campaign was also under investigation. That’s the ticket. Yeah. Yeah.

Brilliant.

Yeah. And he wanted Hillary to win. That’s why he went on TV and announced that she was under investigation prior to the election but chose not to announce that the Trump campaign was also under investigation. That’s the ticket. Yeah. Yeah.
Interesting,, he should of put her jail,, he didn’t so she could win

Brilliant.

Interesting,, he should of put her jail,, he didn’t so she could win

Have.

The phrase is “should have”. Moron.

And no. That’s not how it works. He doesn’t put people in jail. That’s done by juries. There was no crime to charge her with. So he didn’t.

Learn.

This is not the actions of someone trying to make Hillary president:

Then comes the even worse cascade of events in October, when Comey made the even worse decision to reopen the email case after the FBI seized Anthony Weiner’s laptop in a separate investigation. His computer contained some of his wife’s copies of Clinton’s emails. Although these emails turned out to be duplicates of messages already inspected by the FBI, Comey precipitously decided to reopen the investigation. His letter to congressional Republicans reopening the email investigation dominated the headlines during the last days of the election. Voters who were late deciders, and there were enough of them to turn the election, fled from Clinton during these final days of the campaign, contributing to her loss.

The FBI under Comey was a ship of fools. And cost Clinton the election | Jill Abramson

‘I Was Wrong’: Comey Admits to Fox News There Were ‘Significant Errors’ in FISA Process

So the truth is coming out. Leftists were trying to undermine DJT and when he won anyway they lost their freaking minds. Incredible. Art imitating life.
If Comey was trying to help Hillary win he wouldn't have announced she was under investigation shortly before the election.
He thought she would win anyway. CYA.
He was stupid and incompetent, but you can't say he was trying to get Hillary elected. That is nonsense. His announcement did more to help Trump than anything else the FBI did.

Brilliant.
You're the only moron here.

Brilliant.
He wasn't "wrong", he was corrupt. Deal with it.

No. Sorry. You think it’s OK to say that type of thing about people with no evidence. That is because you have no regard for facts and the rule of law.

James Comey will not be charged with a crime and he will not be deemed “corrupt” by anyone besides unAmerican Trump ball suckers.
A Dimwinger whining about no evidence. Too fucking funny.

There is a mountain of evidence showing Comey is corrupt.

Sorry. No. There is no such thing. He’s a good cop who ran afoul of a corrupt president and lost his job.
You are a liar.

‘I Was Wrong’: Comey Admits to Fox News There Were ‘Significant Errors’ in FISA Process

So the truth is coming out. Leftists were trying to undermine DJT and when he won anyway they lost their freaking minds. Incredible. Art imitating life.
If Comey was trying to help Hillary win he wouldn't have announced she was under investigation shortly before the election.
So you claim to be an independent but this little bit of common sense eludes you? Even the polls started turning on Hillary with the announcement. Comey helped Trump is anything.

He was stupid and incompetent, but you can't say he was trying to get Hillary elected. That is nonsense. His announcement did more to help Trump than anything else the FBI did.
I agree but we aren’t discussing emails we are discussing FISA, correct?

So you claim to be an independent but this little bit of common sense eludes you? Even the polls started turning on Hillary with the announcement. Comey helped Trump is anything.
Day of election 99% of the country thought she had it in the bag. Polls are flawed. Look at Brexit. Look at what just happened in the UK.

Forum List

Back