G a s o l i n e

How about a link showing that all oil production in the Gulf was ever halted once by this President! It's just not true. Repeating lies is the only strategy for some of these folks.

We're dealing with 300 pounds of retard here. The rig count in the Gulf is up.

gulf-chart2.gif

Do you know what year it is?

Lies are all you pseudo-cons have isn't it?

Production of oil in the Gulf never halted.

US oil production is the highest it's been in years

Oil imports are the lowest they've been in years.

Gulf of Mexico Rig Count Exceeds Pre-BP Spill Level, U.S. Says - Bloomberg

Crude Oil Production

PADD 3 has the Gulf of Mexico's data.

Production is high DESPITE Obama.

The increase in production is on PRIVATELY HELD LAND HE DOESN'T CONTROL. Production on public land he does control is down sharply.

Under Obama, Oil and Gas Production on Federal Lands Is Down 40%

Under Obama, Federal Oil and Gas Production Is Down 40%

How about in federal waters?

We want a link that all drilling has been halted, or all drilling ever was halted.
So, your answer is "yes".
I ask again:
Why do you want him to provide a link to support a statement he did not make?
Why are you being an asshole? What's the point of being an asshole?
Withoug assholes, there's be no place for you to stick your head. :dunno:

He said production, not drilling. You are asking him to prove a statement he didnt make.

If you havent figured this out yet, then you're a FAR larger whack than I ever thought.

How the fuck do you think they produce oil? They DRILL a hole and pump it out.
You can drill 1,000,000,000 wells and not produce a single drop of oil.

Who the fuck is that stupid?
Apparently, you - and happily so.

Last edited:
How about a link showing that all oil production in the Gulf was ever halted once by this President! It's just not true. Repeating lies is the only strategy for some of these folks.

We're dealing with 300 pounds of retard here. The rig count in the Gulf is up.

gulf-chart2.gif

Here's something for you that is a little more current. Note this is not producing wells, but rather wells that are being drilled.

Rig Count: Rotary Rig Count and Workover Rig Count

I ask again:

He said production, not drilling. You are asking him to prove a statement he didnt make.

If you havent figured this out yet, then you're a FAR larger whack than I ever thought.

All drilling never stopped in the gulf and no producing well in the gulf was ever stopped either.

The op is a complete and utter lie.

It's all the pseudo-cons have. Just ignore the fact and repeat the lie.

Lets see what Obama has done to not help with gas prices

Obama Decides To Unilaterally Stop Drilling For Oil | motorcitytimes.com

President Obama ordered a halt drilling operations at all 33 exploratory deep-water rigs in the Gulf of Mexico for as long as six months, one of several steps he announced at a news conference where he sought to defend his administration’s handling of the spill.

Has stopped the Keystone pipeline but did a song and dance to say he approved the lower half even though that did not need his approval due to being on private land

How about cutting back in the drilling in Alaska

Obama Administration Moves Against Alaska Oil Drilling

Obama Administration Moves Against Alaska Oil Drilling | Mother Jones

He wants to explore for oil on the Atlantic coast but do not drill if they find it

Obama OKs Oil Exploration Along Atlantic Coast, But Not Drilling - Yahoo! News

But we will be BRAZILS best customer and China will be drilling off the coast of FL..

All drilling never stopped in the gulf and no producing well in the gulf was ever stopped either.

I'm unclear:
You do or do not agree that NYC is asking for proof of a claim that that the person he responded to did not make?

Why isn't there pressure from the Right on Republican House members to eliminate oil speculation on Wall Street?

The House can actually do something about gas prices. The President Of The United States has no legislative power, no matter who is President.

Spoken like a moron that does not understand that commodity markets are global and not under control of USA legislative authority.

Yup. Apparantly Shumer and the Dems are on the right track here though. Hope the Reps jump on board.

STOP OIL SPECULATION NOW! at DickMorris.com

President Obama ordered a halt drilling operations at all 33 exploratory deep-water rigs in the Gulf of Mexico for as long as six months, one of several steps he announced at a news conference where he sought to defend his administration’s handling of the spill.

Has stopped the Keystone pipeline but did a song and dance to say he approved the lower half even though that did not need his approval due to being on private land

He wants to explore for oil on the Atlantic coast but do not drill if they find it

But we will be BRAZILS best customer and China will be drilling off the coast of FL..

The Gulf now has more deep water wells than before the BP blowout.

The Canadians want access to the refineries so they can export more not to reduce the price of gas for the US consumers.

Nothing you've posted backs up the original lies of the op.

I would rather do business with Brazil than Saudia Arabia.

Do you know where Cuba is? The drilling off Fla will be in Cuban waters.

Last edited:

I'm unclear:
You do or do not agree that NYC is asking for proof of a claim that that the person he responded to did not make?

I thought my statement was clear. I was not addressing the dust up you and NYC are having. Nor am I going to. That's between you two.

The Guld now has more deep water well that before the BP blowout.

The Canadians want access to the refineries so they can export more not to reduce the price of gas for the US consumers.

Yes I know where CUba is and why cant we drill there.. Why let the Cubans or China have that oil when we can do it ourselves.:cuckoo: and just drill on our side of the waters

It would make no sense for obama to increase oil drilling or domestic oil production because his goal to to make use of petroleum so painful for the public that they "invest" in green energy. Like it works or something.

The Guld now has more deep water well that before the BP blowout.

Yes I know where CUba is and why cant we drill there.. Why let the Cubans or China have that oil when we can do it ourselves.:cuckoo: and just drill on our side of the waters

Sure ask Floridians how they feel about that? BTW I have no problem opening up drilling all along the Eastern Gulf. Why should we Texan have all the fun with tar-balls on the beaches???

I'm unclear:

I thought my statement was clear. I was not addressing the dust up you and NYC are having. Nor am I going to. That's between you two.
Well then - your response to me was meaningless. Thank you.

I ask again:

So, Mr. Asshole Semantics, your position is that all oil production in the Gulf is currently stopped?

LOL, you're dumber than the whale that started this thread.

Forum List

Back