Game of Thrones (HBO)

okay damn it.....am calls and mentiones she is in book 3 and that imp and sansa just married.....i make the mistake of going...yea and so and so is dead....wrong.....she is now bugging me about how the character dies and i wont tell her...i told her i will no longer talk to her about the book...as i dont want to reveal anything

book 4 is pretty good....i am not sure why son didnt care for it...

frankie...book 3 will knock them socks off

Im 350 pages into III.

I knew Dany was up to something because how did she plan on transporting...er, dont want to say more

ooooooooo i ask my son...is so and so dead?

he wont tell me lol.....i dont remember him dying but hell....who knows....

i have more than half way thru book 4....with the rain i might read today

ooooooooo i ask my son...is so and so dead?

he wont tell me lol.....i dont remember him dying but hell....who knows....

i have more than half way thru book 4....with the rain i might read today

I'm going to try again to get into book 5. It got crap reviews - we had to wait so long, and then it was just ... dunno. Hopefully, he'll get back on track with 6.

Which I'm hoping to see by 2020.

Key Deviations from Book II:

Arya as Tywin's cup bearer (me like)

Dany gets her Dragons stolen (me no like)

i think the non rape of lolly will be a key...there is alot of the future that happens due to her rape...

she is totally gone from the show

They need to condense/consolidate plot threads to keep the show moving and watchable.

I really really really like Arya with the knife at the table. Tywin is not on her nightly "People I must whack" prayer list

I just read why Jamie killed Aeyrs -- interesting, wonder if they'll get into it

i liked book 5's twists in the grand scheme of the world, but nothing happens beyond those twists which is why people were disappointed...still awesome twists though that I enjoyed a lot in book 5.

OK I'm at the part in Book III where you're sitting on a train and say out loud "What the fucking fuck just happened?????????????????????"

okay last nights show was damn good....

you know nothing jon snow

Predictions for the last two episodes (keep in mind I haven't read the books), I know I am well off, because this is the most unpredictable storyline ever (which is a good reason I love it):

(1) Greyjoy didn't find Bran and Rickon, so he killed the random children at the barn and presented a hoax in order to save face. Killing children will backfire on him. Always does.
(2) Greyjoy is mistaken by the backing of his new found family. No one comes to his aid, yet he rallied the North in the Faux child murder.
(3) Meanwhile, Bran and Rickon find willing and able allies and go back and take Winterfell killing every last one of Greyjoy's men in brutal fashion and the Boy's Wolves rip Greyjoy to pieces. Both children lose their childhood forever!
(4) The Older Baratheon brother attacks from the sea. At first sight of all the ships Joffery hides like a coward and the city starts getting smashed. Tyrion takes charge as the Boy-King flees the city. Tyrion uses that secret weapon and wins the batttle which looked lost.
(5) Joffery took flight with the wrong men and they end up killing him.
(6) Meanwhile, Tywin gets his first victory against the Robb and pushes him back, but in the battle Arya and Gentry escapes. Robb finds comfort in the arms of the nurse they keep showing and he quickly proposes to her, breaking the oath he made with one old guy.
(7) Joffery's younger kinder brother takes over and is a finally the puppet king Cersi wanted.
(8) To Lady Starks dismay Sansa is now promised to the Littlefinger. Who says he will turn overs Sansa for Lady Stark's hand in marriage. How you like that twist?
(9) Regardless of Tyrion's leadership that won the battle, Cersi pins Joffery's murder on Tyrion and Tyrion must go into hiding.
(10) A desperate Lady Stark then must make a risky deal with Jayme. She will release him if he agrees to free Sansa and kills Littlefinger.
(11) Daryn seems to be in a tough spot in which she is forced to marry the Big Black guy in order to be Queen of Qarth. Which she agrees in order to get her dragons back, to which she gets her dragons back. However it's a planned manuver to become the sole ruler of the Qarth, to which she accomplishes when her knight kills the Black King. She rallies the city as their new Queen - the Mother of Dragons. Then at the end of the season we see what appears to be shedded skin of the dragons and shadows of larger dragons making louder noises. She now has her army, ships, home base city and larger dragons!
(12) Jon Snowe is taken prisoner, but they have mercy on him for having mercy on the redhead. He ends up getting close to her and they fall in love with each other. He finally finds peace with himself. As he decides to leave the Knight-watch and start a life North of the wall with the red-head, the Knight-Watch attacks the village and kills nearly all of the red-head's people. Snowe's loyalty is questioned and he and the red-head are taken prisoner.

How did I do Bones or Ollie? At least 1 out of 12?

Forum List

Back