Game of Thrones (HBO)

anyways ghook we are all bound by honor...am is gonna be drilling me all day....on book 4.....she is reading book 3....not to reveal anything.....its just too sensitive....one slip of the tongue ....the only thing we can discuss is what is done in the hbo show.....and even then we can only mumble...

you know nothing ghook

LOL, you speaka the truth. However, this isn't a series one can predict! I mean, unless you read the book, who could have foreseen the main character (Ned Stark) getting killed so quickly. Who would have seen the shadow figure kill the younger Baratheon? I also didn't see Greyjoy turning on Robb!

Predictability is boring, the anything can happen makes it the most interesting story on the silver screen!

I haven't read through, and please forgive me but I just don't have the time.

Who are y'all's favorite characters?

Mine is far and away the dwarf, Tyrion.

Tyrion is going to be at everyone's top. I like Arya a lot. Lady Stark is a great character. Robb Stark is great also.

Most people probably don't like her, but Cersi is a great character. I admire her love for her Children.

The Hound is a respectable character also. Daryn is the character I constantly root for!

Tyrion is going to be at everyone's top. I like Arya a lot. Lady Stark is a great character. Robb Stark is great also.

Most people probably don't like her, but Cersi is a great character. I admire her love for her Children.

The Hound is a respectable character also. Daryn is the character I constantly root for!

Here I am with duct tape on my face again ... [expletive-deleted] ... There are characters you just love, and characters you love to hate. I'm going to say Jamie, and I can't say anything further.

/beats head against desk

Here I am with duct tape on my face again ... [expletive-deleted] ... There are characters you just love, and characters you love to hate. I'm going to say Jamie, and I can't say anything further.

/beats head against desk

Joffery and Greyjoy

tom-wlaschiha-as-jaqen-hghar.jpg

Favorite character.

Last edited:

Me personally, I'm an old fashioned kind of guy, so I like retribution: McClusky punches Micheal in the face, Michael shoots him point blank over veal at Louis Restaurant.

Arya is my favorite character and I loved the "anyone can be killed" comment she made to Tywin

I like the little guy, too.

But my favorite character (presently) is the Kalisi's (sp) protector. I also like the fellow who couldn't bring himself to kill the redhead and was just captured by the snow people because of it. I'm predicting the redhead will save him because he has her turned on.

I don't want to give anything away, but I'm finding myself thinking a couple of characters are missing. For those of you who have read the books, should there have been, what to call them, frog-related characters already that the show has decided to remove?

I know they have to cut out a lot, you always do trying to put a book into a film format, but I expected these characters to be included, much more so than the one bones has complained about, Lollys.

I can't really think of anyone who is missing......... Some off the wall Squire or something maybe that was only in a paragraph or two..

The Reeds are missing, and a quick look shows I was right, they were already introduced in the books at this point.

I'm very curious if they are being removed from the story or will be introduced at a later date.

Forum List

Back