Game of Thrones (HBO)

Geoffrey was beyond repulsive this past episode. I agree with the others who said to follow Danny and Tyrion. I find them to be fasinating characters. I hope Martin doesn't kill them off. I also like Jon Snow and Sam. The dichonomy of their personalities is self evident, but they work well together.

Geoffrey was beyond repulsive this past episode. I agree with the others who said to follow Danny and Tyrion. I find them to be fasinating characters. I hope Martin doesn't kill them off. I also like Jon Snow and Sam. The dichonomy of their personalities is self evident, but they work well together.

Tyrion, Danneray, Arya, Robb, Cat and Snow are my favorites. Then again I have only seen the show and didn't read the books!

The show is awesome because the character and the actors who play them are awesome.

Cersei is one of the nastiest, most vicious people I've even seen and I realized that it's the actress that has really breathed life into the part. I don't know who she is but she's fanfuckingtastic

Joffrey has turned into a little Caligula (I've only read up to half of Book 2, but my money is on Arya sticking the little fucker with Needle) I loved Arya's Michael Corleone "anybody can be killed" moment with Tywin

Jeroh remind me a lot of Anjin-san in Shogun

Tyrion is one of the best characters ever and well played by the actor who I think won an award for it

I miss both Robert and Ned.

Last edited:
The show is awesome because the character and the actors who play them are awesome.

Cersei is one of the nastiest, most vicious people I've even seen and I realized that it's the actress that has really breathed life into the part. I don't know who she is but she's fanfuckingtastic

*at this point .....jamie is the only person who is motivated by love

Joffrey has turned into a little Caligula

*good comparison

(I've only read up to half of Book 2, but my money is on Arya sticking the little fucker with Needle) I loved Arya's Michael Corleone "anybody can be killed" moment with Tywin

Tyrion is one of the best characters ever and well played by the actor who I think won an award for it

*peter dinkledge

lol wait till you get to book 3....i wonder when we can all discuss it....i am gonna start 4 tonight

I still feel as though this show would leave me wondering a lot if I hadn't read the books. There's so many characters, so many different storylines, some of it inevitably gets lost in the restricted time frame.

She played Sarah Conor in the short-lived Sarah Conor Terminator Show. I actually don't see her in the poor light you see her in. She got sold off like a common whore to the King to secure a kingship (which you obviously see disturbs her), then was married to a husband that openly banged everything with a skirt, then she became powerless with his evil nitwit son going rogue on her etc. She obviously cares deeply for her kids and I don't see her in the ill light as some!

But I agree, amazing acting!

Joffrey has turned into a little Caligula (I've only read up to half of Book 2, but my money is on Arya sticking the little fucker with Needle) I loved Arya's Michael Corleone "anybody can be killed" moment with Tywin Jeroh remind me a lot of Anjin-san in Shogun
I agree Joffery plays the role like a champ and Arya is one of the most intriguing character and the actress that plays her was beyong well casted. Many times children actors/actresses are poorly casted and you don't care for them either way. Not the case here. I believe all the child characters are well casted!

Agreed, best character I can remember!

Ned a ton, but Robert not so much!

WTF is with the smoke monster. I know the book were before the show 'Lost,' but when I saw that I said to myself, "Did this just crossover to Lost?" I was keen on that part. I hope they go somewhere good with it, because I thought it lacked a bit.

Ned killed a dog and deserved what he got.

That was Ned's downfall, innit? Honor and loyalty to a stupid fault? Should have slain Jaime on the Iron Throne. Should have declared for the throne on Baratheon's death and killed Cerise and Geoffrey. Would have to done the dwarf as well; that is one guy you don't want wanting to pay his debt to you!

i was not happy last night with the diversion from the book...the street scene with joffery nearing getting them all killed...did not include the gang rape of the other lady....its an important issue in the book....

damn and i cant say why lol

i was not happy last night with the diversion from the book...the street scene with joffery nearing getting them all killed...did not include the gang rape of the other lady....its an important issue in the book....

damn and i cant say why lol

You are saying Sansa got gangraped in the book? Don't think I could have stomached that! Glad the Hound came in to save her. I like his character, strong warrior, with honor and humanity.

Prediction: Theon Greyjoy, calls for help in securing Winterfell go unheard by Ironfist and he gets taken prison like the dog he is!

*at this point .....jamie is the only person who is motivated by love

Joffrey has turned into a little Caligula

*good comparison

(I've only read up to half of Book 2, but my money is on Arya sticking the little fucker with Needle) I loved Arya's Michael Corleone "anybody can be killed" moment with Tywin

*peter dinkledge

lol wait till you get to book 3....i wonder when we can all discuss it....i am gonna start 4 tonight

I'll be done with Book II sometime tonight or tomorrow morning

My son tell me that "OMG! Shit goes down in Book III!"

Yeah, they're taking liberties with the plot lines for certain and I don't think it's adding to it at all.

Theon needs to sleep with the fishes.

The whole idea that someone in entitled to the Throne because they belong to the Lucky Sperm Club is ridiculous.

The Seven Kingdoms should split into separate nation states and have a weak central government only to to coordinate defense in the event the Dothraki and/or dragons invade.

Not reading through the whole thing to see if this has already been posted.

Attachments

• $housestark.jpg
    $housestark.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 76
okay damn it.....am calls and mentiones she is in book 3 and that imp and sansa just married.....i make the mistake of going...yea and so and so is dead....wrong.....she is now bugging me about how the character dies and i wont tell her...i told her i will no longer talk to her about the book...as i dont want to reveal anything

book 4 is pretty good....i am not sure why son didnt care for it...

frankie...book 3 will knock them socks off

Forum List

Back