Game of Thrones (HBO)

There are some unexpected twists and turns.............

you can tell ollie is a veteran of this series of books....

am is nearly finished with book 3......she is excited to get 4....i told her not to be that excited but i did enjoy book 4 till last night....now i am just pissed lol

near the end of book 4 and too pissed to even talk about it

I remember that feeling......I bought the hard cover the day it came out- after waiting 5 or 6 years.....I was so disgusted that I can't remember. Then tore into it and started reading and remember thinking- WTF? Where's ----- and ------- and -------??? :lol:

The last pages- where GRRM explains.....man that was some weak shit eh?

Book 5 makes up for it.

here is the thing...there is so much to read and to remember.....i woke up last night....going...now how the hell did that happen .....what the hell....why the fuck...but you get the picture

i was so happy when one female character turns out to be alive.....and then ....well....we all know how that went

but i am done with book 4....seems son who i just called is not done with book 5...not nearly done.....am is done with 3 and wants 4....poor lace we dont even ask her anymore....about book 1

I still enjoy the show for what it is, but season 2 changed way too much from the books that I have to remind myself not to be frustrated. Arya especially has been ruined. Clash of Kings for Arya was all about her slow decent into a somewhat soulless killer and the way they handled the tickler, and her/gendry/hotpie's escape was awful. Arya herself was meant to kill those guards (or at least one of them) and her madness beginning with constantly repeating the names of those she intends to kill is completely missing...I am disappointed the reeds aren't in as well. It is stupid to have 10 episode season. It should be 13 minimum.

I still enjoy the show for what it is, but season 2 changed way too much from the books that I have to remind myself not to be frustrated. Arya especially has been ruined. Clash of Kings for Arya was all about her slow decent into a somewhat soulless killer and the way they handled the tickler, and her/gendry/hotpie's escape was awful. Arya herself was meant to kill those guards (or at least one of them) and her madness beginning with constantly repeating the names of those she intends to kill is completely missing...I am disappointed the reeds aren't in as well. It is stupid to have 10 episode season. It should be 13 minimum.

i think the concept of a child serial killer who prays for the death of her enemies might be a bit much on the gentle souls of the american public

got.jpg

Forum List

Back