Gary Cohn, Trump's chief economic advisor quits

They never agreed ideologically anyways, the fact that Trump resisted his efforts is good news. He was going so slow and accomplishing so little that trump wisely restored the position of Navarro who sees the BS that America is going through with trade abusers, Cohn to me is the globalist guy who was doing the bidding for the status quo, everyone from U.S politicians to Canada relied on him and he failed as Trump stood his ground.

Now the Establishment and others are scrambling to find out how they can get Biden in office when trump is securing his base and attracting a broader base with some lefties and union guys supporting Trump.

So just who in Trumps base is going to leave now that he is keeping his promises? This isn't a loss, all anyone cares about is Trump and it's great because he loves America as much as anyone.

Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America!
One of the main causes of the Great Depression was Herbert Hoover enacting the same type tariffs this dopey prez is suggesting.

They never agreed ideologically anyways, the fact that Trump resisted his efforts is good news. He was going so slow and accomplishing so little that trump wisely restored the position of Navarro who sees the BS that America is going through with trade abusers, Cohn to me is the globalist guy who was doing the bidding for the status quo, everyone from U.S politicians to Canada relied on him and he failed as Trump stood his ground.

Now the Establishment and others are scrambling to find out how they can get Biden in office when trump is securing his base and attracting a broader base with some lefties and union guys supporting Trump.

So just who in Trumps base is going to leave now that he is keeping his promises? This isn't a loss, all anyone cares about is Trump and it's great because he loves America as much as anyone.

Trumps base of 30-35%.....you mean

His approval is 50% now, and considering how much effort they put into skewing these results, I bet you its more like 65%.

Don't rely on polls, we've seen this before. If Trump keeps his promises 2020 is a guarantee.
You’re totally full of shit. As of March 4 it’s 37%.
Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval
Most Canadians are pretty smart people. What happened to you?

Well it was bizarro Gary Cohn was there to begin, he is a Liberal Democrat ditto Jared Kushner.

Yes, because cutting taxes and deregulating the economy is "liberal democrat," whereas raising taxes and the government intervening in the economy, i.e. tariffs, is "conservative."
LOL! Fair trade only means fuck the USA right troll?

Well it was bizarro Gary Cohn was there to begin, he is a Liberal Democrat ditto Jared Kushner.

Yes, because cutting taxes and deregulating the economy is "liberal democrat," whereas raising taxes and the government intervening in the economy, i.e. tariffs, is "conservative."
LOL! Fair trade only means fuck the USA right troll?

lol

Listening to a corrections officer discussing economic policy is like listening to a fisherman diagnosing cancer.

Go back to making cock-sucking insults, rube.

His approval is 50% now, and considering how much effort they put into skewing these results, I bet you its more like 65%.

Don't rely on polls, we've seen this before. If Trump keeps his promises 2020 is a guarantee.

Telling lies like that could make u a WH press Secretary....

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Tax cuts are done.

Deregulation is being done.

Crazy left-wing economic policy is now front and center.

Here you go Troll Boi:

PxseeairTXKPuy684AtHiA.png

Providing you are not drunk on Bourbon as usual, you can read it, if you are drunk read it when you sober up:

Cohn says he's still a Democrat

Another:

Gary Cohn Says He’s Still a Democrat

Tax cuts are done.

I think Trump is still calling himself a Republican.

Thus policies in place now are owned by the GOP -- for better or worse.

Let's give a it year or two and see what's what.

But this is pretty telling, all the people jumping ship all at once...

What are you babbling about?

Gary Cohn was and is a Democrat, the Bloomberg link contains a video hear him say it yourself.

Snooze. This had been in the works for weeks. Cohn left on very good terms with Trump. Cohn wanted to move on to another position because he felt he had accomplished the main things he wanted to--tax reform and deregulation.

Yeah, I'm going to need to see a citation for that allegation. Every indication out there was that it was pretty much a threat. If Trump went with the tariffs, Cohn would quit - and he did.

Gary Cohn, Donald Trump’s top economic adviser, has quit, the latest in a series of high-profile departures from the Trump administration.

Cohn, who heads the National Economic Council, had reportedly threatened to leave after Trump’s incendiary comments following the fatal race riot in Charlottesville, Virginia.

But his decision to quit comes after Trump’s decision to impose tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, a move he and Treasury secretary Steven Mnuchin have reportedly vehemently opposed.

Gary Cohn to quit as Trump's top economic adviser

Trump today: “ Everyone wants to work in the White House.”

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And deplorables keep defending this idiot.

Tax cuts are done.

Here you go Troll Boi:

PxseeairTXKPuy684AtHiA.png

Providing you are not drunk on Bourbon as usual, you can read it, if you are drunk read it when you sober up:

Cohn says he's still a Democrat

Another:

Gary Cohn Says He’s Still a Democrat

The tax policies he pushed were Paul Ryan supported, no?

So what's your point?

My point is that Troll Boi Funnied the post where I accurately stated that Gary Cohn was and is a Liberal Democrat.

Telling lies like that could make u a WH press Secretary....

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
That’s a prerequisite for working in this White House: the litmus test is to be a pathological liar.
YOURE HIRED.

Trump’s keeping his promises?
Where’s that wall? Has Mexico’s check been lost in the mail?
Does EVERYONE have affordable healthcare?
Has he brought this country together?
Ha!

What are you babbling about?

Gary Cohn was and is a Democrat, the Bloomberg link contains a video hear him say it yourself.

What are you talking about? He is nothing but a coffee boy.

How about posting On Topic about the Topic of the thread.

It is on topic... because this is what the White House does when people leave. They will run them down and try to talk down their importance.
:5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back