Gas Hits $8.50 in California

I live where gas is very expensive W LA and is $5 now, i hardly drive and many has electric cars and everyone will have electric cars in few years.

The rise in prices was predicted, stop thr blame game.
And in California you even get electricity once in awhile to recharge your car at a cost that far exceeds your $5 gas.

Lie.
If you right wingers could get your FACTs straight, it would help your argument.

It was 1,000 temporary jobs, NOT this 10,000 Facebook Spread Lie. And you know it.
“US employment on the pipeline project was forecast to exceed 11,000 workers in 2021.”
If you Leftards ever stopped being liars I’d drop dead from the shock.
https://factcheck.afp.com/posts-inflate-job-losses-bidens-keystone-pipeline-reversal#:~:text=“Biden%20CANCELS%20Keystone%20Pipeline%20on%20-%20Day%201…,was%20forecast%20to%20exceed%2011%2C000%20workers%20in%202021.

I was paying 99 cents last year.
And inflation is important for me to know, especially if I’m going to talk about it, unlike you who admits you have no clue.

$45 a barrel under Trump.....yesterday: $82.14

1634825648818.png

Have no idea what I was paying last year. Such things are not important enough to try and remember.
On Monday, AAA said that the national average gas price was $3.32 per gallon, which is a 13 cent increase over last month's price, $1.16 higher than a year ago, and 67 cents higher than in 2019.

Maybe you should not opine in this thread then since you don’t pay attention to such trivial matters? You and Mr Clean the idiot leftist

I was paying 99 cents last year.
And inflation is important for me to know, especially if I’m going to talk about it, unlike you who admits you have no clue.

and now you are paying 8.50....holy fuck dude, that is crazy.
On Monday, AAA said that the national average gas price was $3.32 per gallon, which is a 13 cent increase over last month's price, $1.16 higher than a year ago, and 67 cents higher than in 2019.

Maybe you should not opine in this thread then since you don’t pay attention to such trivial matters? You and Mr Clean the idiot leftist

All I said is what I paid, and that triggered all you sheep. Weird.

What did you pay at this time last year? A lot of the cost is state tax as you well know.
In 2020 demand for oil at one point was so low that it was trading at a negative value.

The rising demand/price is a good indicator that the economy is rebounding. With prices over 80 per barrel not only will production increase but so will exploration and new well development.

Nope. I asked What you paid last year and you dismissed it. Comparisons matter.

I said I do not know. Perhaps you keep a running log of what you pay for gas, but I have never really felt the need for such things.

In 2020 demand for oil at one point was so low that it was trading at a negative value.

The rising demand/price is a good indicator that the economy is rebounding. With prices over 80 per barrel not only will production increase but so will exploration and new well development.
Prices are still a $1.16 on average higher than 2020 and .67 higher than 2019. How do you explain that?

"The rising demand/price is a good indicator that the economy is rebounding."

And in this moron's post we have proof of what Orwell warned us about.

“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”

This fool actually posted that he is 'pleased as punch' that Biden is President.

Not a log but I have a good memory. You’re being dishonest. Such is your choice

I have a good memory for things that are important. The price of gas on any given day does not qualify.

In March of 2020 I was driving about 300ish miles a week (not including vacations and the like), now I am driving less than 30 on average. Gas would have to be a shit ton higher before I noticed the difference in my budget.

I said I do not know. Perhaps you keep a running log of what you pay for gas, but I have never really felt the need for such things.
It costs what it costs.

What’s the point of keeping track of what it cost last year? If it cost more this year than last does that mean you’re not going to buy it?

Forum List

Back