Gas Hits $8.50 in California

"How Trump will force the domestic oil production cut is also unclear.

U.S. antitrust law prohibits oil companies from coordinating their production, and there is no direct mechanism for the government to dictate production levels to private oil companies."

It's easier to cap a well than to reopen it

May 8, 2020, 9:09 AM

"With thousands of oil wells choking back or completely shutting off production, companies already are looking ahead to what may prove to be an even bigger challenge: turning wells back on.

U.S. and Canadian oil producers are curbing as much as 4.5 million barrels of daily supplies, according to Plains All American Pipeline LP. In the U.S. alone, drillers have announced plans to halt more than 600,000 barrels of daily output this month and next, said Rystad Energy AS. Old-style, conventional wells were the first to go down and the closures are expanding to some of the horizontal gushers that represent shale drillers’ prize assets."

Imo it will take at least until the 2nd quarter next year for production to ramp back up to pre-covid levels.
So given that we are basically out of COVID would it not make sense to produce more immediately? Just asking for a friend....

Damn right. Considering the alternative was a power hunger anti Democracy criminal. You bet your ass I'd vote against that TrumpyPOS every time.
Ironic and idiotic considering who stole the presidency, speaking of power hungry and anti Democratic.
You are what you say you hate so live happily in your fool's paradise.

Hahahaha. Awe Stinky, your insults are just so sweet. You make me laugh.

Damn right. Considering the alternative was a power hunger anti Democracy criminal. You bet your ass I'd vote against that TrumpyPOS every time.

I am pleased when you actually admit to being an imbecile.

1634917954299.png

At the mercy of OPEC just like in the days of Jimmy Carter. When we were energy independent under
Donald Trump the left stole the election and put us back under the control of others.
The drop in US production of energy came under the Trumpybears last year in office.

Didn't the Trumpyberra beg the Saudis to increase production during his term as well? Mercy!

"How Trump will force the domestic oil production cut is also unclear.

U.S. antitrust law prohibits oil companies from coordinating their production, and there is no direct mechanism for the government to dictate production levels to private oil companies."

I recognize that if you were to stop lying.....

....you'd be mute.

Biden's needless, costly war on US energy producers will ...

https://nypost.com › 2021 › 04 › 01 › bidens-needless-costly-war-on-us-energy-producers-will-hurt-your-wallet
Apr 1, 2021The new Biden infrastructure and energy plan is supposed to create "millions of new jobs." But it is tantamount to a declaration of war against one of the largest sources of new jobs in the ...

Scott Pruitt Slams Biden: Making US Less Energy Independent

https://theamericansunite.com › scott-pruitt-slams-biden-making-us-less-energy-independent
Scott Pruitt Slams Biden: Making US Less Energy Independent. President Joe Biden has made the United States much less independent on the energy sector, former Environmental Protection Agency Scott Pruitt said on Sunday. Talking on "The Cats Roundtable" radio show hosted by John Catsimatidis on WABC 770AM, Pruitt said, "it's really ...

The drop in US production of energy came under the Trumpybears last year in office.

Didn't the Trumpyberra beg the Saudis to increase production during his term as well? Mercy!

Quid Pro Joe's first executive order, paying homage to Russia and China.

• . Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

1634918313440.png

Forum List

Back