Gas Hits $8.50 in California

Why? You said our reserves were full and we had no place to store more oil. Your link doesn't discuss US oil reserves.
My point in sending the link was to show to you the oil market, like most markets, is complex and a problem within it can't be solved via a one sentence solution.

Good!

Maybe these high gas prices will keep a lot of those giant fuck-you-mobiles off the road and out of my way.
download (2).jpg

Quid Pro Joe's first executive order, paying homage to Russia and China.

• . Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.
Neither the under construction pipe line, nor the halting of the leasing in the ANWR effected US production levels, as I said earlier those cuts happened under the Trumpster. If we were energy independent why the drive to increase our foreign imports?

Neither the under construction pipe line, nor the halting of the leasing in the ANWR effected US production levels, as I said earlier those cuts happened under the Trumpster. If we were energy independent why the drive to increase our foreign imports?

Here comes another custard pie in your ugly kisser:

Biden suspends oil and gas leasing in executive action - CNBC​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2021/01/27 › biden-suspends-oil...

Biden's orders will halt oil and natural gas leases on public lands and waters in an effort to curb planet-warming carbon emissions.
Jan 27, 2021

Biden suspends oil-drilling leases in Alaska's Arctic refuge​

https://www.nbcnews.com › business › energy › biden-...

Jun 1, 2021 — President Biden on Tuesday suspended oil and gas leases in Alaska' s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, reversing a drilling program approved ...

Biden Administration Cancels Offshore Oil Lease Sale in Gulf ...​

https://biologicaldiversity.org › news › press-releases

Feb 12, 2021 — WASHINGTON— The Biden administration has cancelled a March 17 oil and gas lease sale that would have auctioned off over 78 million acres in ...
Groups to Biden: Halt New Oil Drilling, Cancel Trump Leases ...
https://biologicaldiversity.org › news › press-releases

Jun 10, 2021 — WASHINGTON— Climate and conservation groups today called on the Biden administration to halt new drilling permits and cancel unlawful ...

1634919660339.png

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
"Green Woke Joe" begs oil producers to open the spigots but, in a typical Joe move, he turns to OPEC
(who told Joe to fuck off) for help and has ignored domestic oil producers.

Habitually anti American? That's what it looks like.

Just think, had Trump not threatened them into cutting production, Joe would not have needed to ask them to produce more

We were shut down and working from home starting March 16th. Kids were out of school as well.

and I have been working form home ever since, with maybe 3 days a month in the office....thus 90% reduction in driving miles.

So given that we are basically out of COVID would it not make sense to produce more immediately? Just asking for a friend....

It is not that easy, there is not a switch you can flip and increase production. Plus, the oil companies are loving life right now,

My point in sending the link was to show to you the oil market, like most markets, is complex and a problem within it can't be solved via a one sentence solution.
Yet you said we had no place to store it. So that infers we have excess. Let's use that excess and lower gas prices? Why not?

It is not that easy, there is not a switch you can flip and increase production. Plus, the oil companies are loving life right now,
Ah....therein lies the real rub. And that is what I wanted someone to finally admit. That is precisely why the prices are high.

Let’s go Brandon!
Let’s go Newsom!

You are LYING - Don't believe a damn thing you see on Facebook :rolleyes-41:

Claim: In July 2019 a gallon of gas cost more than six dollars. In April of the same year, we reported that a regular gallon of gas costs $11.75 per gallon.​
On the same day the photo was taken, the average price across all of Monterey County was $4.59 per gallon.​

Forum List

Back