Gas Prices to spike after trump runs from Iran deal

I thought bed wetters liked the idea of high fuel prices
No, that's a pet project of the right so that the crazies in the Middle East can maintain steady oil revenue.

So, just to be clear, the left is now in favour of domestic drilling to alleviate our dependence on ME oil?

No. They want you to drive shit like this so we use less:

7d128124828d96bce65b612d72be3494.jpg

How much oil do we actually get from Iran?

Very little.
In fact we are poised to be the biggest exporter of oil in the world.
U.S. Will Be the World’s Largest Oil Producer by 2023, Says IEA

That won't stop gas prices from spiking....

MERICA FIRST!

But it'll bring huge amounts of cash into our tax base.

My cash....great

Since when have dems wanted lower taxes?

The term you are missing is equitable. 80% of the benefits from the tax cut went to the wealthy. Your king trump said....I will not benefit....that was a bald face lie. He will and he did benefit.

He lies on an hourly basis... And you lap up his lies like candy.

Very little.
In fact we are poised to be the biggest exporter of oil in the world.
U.S. Will Be the World’s Largest Oil Producer by 2023, Says IEA

That won't stop gas prices from spiking....

MERICA FIRST!

But it'll bring huge amounts of cash into our tax base.

My cash....great

Since when have dems wanted lower taxes?

The term you are missing is equitable. 80% of the benefits from the tax cut went to the wealthy. Your king trump said....I will not benefit....that was a bald face lie. He will and he did benefit.

He lies on an hourly basis... And you lap up his lies like candy.

Your talking points have been declared bullshit.
Even liberal USA Today says you're full of shit.

Fact check: Democrats are repeating a misleading talking point about tax cuts

Do you understand the open international market of oil?

Do you understand simple capitalism supply and demand?

Taking so much oil off the market will decrease the amount available thus causing the price to increase.

Remember the Iraq war. All that oil was taken off the market because of the war. By the summer of 2008 the price of a gallon of gas was well over 4 dollars a gallon.

I fully expect the price of oil to be over 5 dollars a gallon before trump is finished.

It's already three and a half dollars a gallon here. I drive a Prius that only holds 10 gallons. It costs me over 30 dollars to fill my car. When it cost me around 20 dollars to fill my car in the Obama years.

It's what happens when we have a republican president. The price of oil goes up and we all suffer while making nations in the middle east who hate us even more filthy rich.

Taking so much oil off the market will decrease the amount available thus causing the price to increase.

Remember the Iraq war. All that oil was taken off the market because of the war. By the summer of 2008 the price of a gallon of gas was well over 4 dollars a gallon.

I fully expect the price of oil to be over 5 dollars a gallon before trump is finished.

It's already three and a half dollars a gallon here. I drive a Prius that only holds 10 gallons. It costs me over 30 dollars to fill my car. When it cost me around 20 dollars to fill my car in the Obama years.

It's what happens when we have a republican president. The price of oil goes up and we all suffer while making nations in the middle east who hate us even more filthy rich.

No it wasn't the reason gas prices went up was because the Saudis fucking hated Obama's Iran deal you idiot...

Iran deal exit threatens Americans' tax cut savings

Thank goodness we have plan B....wait.....not plan B? Oh yeah...Bolton did mention Regime change in Iran.

THESE REPUBLICANS SURE KNOW HOW TO START WARS. Notice hardly any of them actually served in the military? Those life threatening "Bone Spurs" just kept the orange king from being a war hero.
They want to talk about supply and demand until it comes to Trump policy because Trump did it. Removing 5.1% from our purchasing capability from the worlds oil market does not effect supply all of a sudden. Here is what is worse I bet it translates into way more than the 5% that is being taken out nof supply when we see the effectys at the pump. This will make a great reason for oil cmpanies to up the price of a barrel and make way more than 5% they actually lost in supply. So instead of draining the swamp he is going to shove billions into it.
Right. Telling terrorists with nukes to pound sound is good idea to non cowards.

Not making terrorists even richer so they can buy more weapons is a good idea to those of us who are intelligent.

While you sit and cheer for war, we pay the price and people in our military die.

You're quick to send Americans to die in wars. When it comes to preventing a war, you scream cowards.

How brave is it to sit at home in your safe chair while expecting other people to die so that terrorists who hate us can make more money to buy weapons to kill more Americans?

Saudi Arabia hints it may raise oil output after U.S. quits Iran nuclear deal
Rania El Gamal
r

FILE PHOTO: The logo of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is pictured at its headquarters in Vienna, Austria September 21, 2017.
REUTERS/LEONHARD FOEGER/FILE PHOTO
(Reuters) - Saudi Arabia indicated on Wednesday that it could raise its oil output to offset any potential supply shortage as a result of new sanctions on Tehran, after U.S. President Donald Trump said Washington was withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal.

Oil prices had been supported by expectations that Trump would pull out of the deal, which could hit Iranian crude exports and feed geopolitical tensions in the Middle East, home to one-third of the world's daily oil supply.

Trump said on Tuesday that the United States was reimposing the "highest level of economic sanctions" on Iran, but he did not provide details. The original 2015 agreement had lifted sanctions in exchange for Tehran limiting its nuclear program.

Saudi Arabia hints it may raise oil output after U.S. quits Iran...

No it wasn't the reason gas prices went up was because the Saudis fucking hated Obama's Iran deal you idiot...

Oops I got that backward, that was the reason why gas prices went down, Saudis flooded the market.

The US is on target to become the biggest exporter of oil in the world in 2018.
We'll have plenty for our own use which drives up the rig count and that provides a shit ton of jobs which of course adds to the tax coffers.

This Country Could Pass Saudi Arabia to Become the World's Largest Oil Producer in 2018

There wasn't an Iran deal in 2008 and prices went down after obama's deal.

Thank goodness we have plan B....wait.....not plan B? Oh yeah...Bolton did mention Regime change in Iran.

THESE REPUBLICANS SURE KNOW HOW TO START WARS. Notice hardly any of them actually served in the military? Those life threatening "Bone Spurs" just kept the orange king from being a war hero.
What war did Republicans start?

The Gulf War in the first bush years.
The Iraq War in the bush boy years.
The Afghanistan War in the bush boy years.

They want to talk about supply and demand until it comes to Trump policy because Trump did it. Removing 5.1% from our purchasing capability from the worlds oil market does not effect supply all of a sudden. Here is what is worse I bet it translates into way more than the 5% that is being taken out nof supply when we see the effectys at the pump. This will make a great reason for oil cmpanies to up the price of a barrel and make way more than 5% they actually lost in supply. So instead of draining the swamp he is going to shove billions into it.
Right. Telling terrorists with nukes to pound sound is good idea to non cowards.

Not making terrorists even richer so they can buy more weapons is a good idea to those of us who are intelligent.

While you sit and cheer for war, we pay the price and people in our military die.

You're quick to send Americans to die in wars. When it comes to preventing a war, you scream cowards.

How brave is it to sit at home in your safe chair while expecting other people to die so that terrorists who hate us can make more money to buy weapons to kill more Americans?
I'm not cheering for war, I'm for keeping the worlds number one terrorist from getting nukes. If you can't understand that you don't want to understand it. All you America hating trolls spew the same garbage over and over.

A barrel a day, and most of that spills on the ground.

That's the Keystone pipeline.

Na, that one would oooz not spill.

That's one hell of an ooze!

Keystone pipeline leak in South Dakota about double previous...
It Damaged nothing up here, There’s nothing to damage.

If it damaged nothing, then why did the top soil have to be replaced?

View attachment 192946

As compared to last year:

View attachment 192947

Gas prices have gone up over half a buck under Trump on the average.....

This morning’s bad news:

View attachment 193487

Going up again.

Looks like a huge benefit to commodities traders and oil company profits.

I’m sure when Trump is sitting around eating the cracker and reading “two-corinthians” this Holiday season, he’ll be warmed by the bosom of all the oil companies.

Woot! Our oil stocks are already through the roof.

You should have bought Chevron/Tex or Exxon instead of Solyndra.

Forum List

Back