🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gas prices..

I think Republicans are the ones that do not wish us to be free of Arab oil -- they sabotage anything that doesn't come from the oil companies.

Don't believe me??? See the Chevy Volt.

We aren't talking about chevy volts or "green" energy or any of that other BS...
See, unfortunately, the entire world still runs on oil and coal.

Purposely creating disproportionately punitive "regulations" on those industries hurts americans because the rest of the world doesn't and won't ever adapt our "environmental" laws to themselves. It would be stupid. THEY know it.

We could be energy independent in this country...but the left doesn't want that.

That's an odd statement. Go visit the Energy forum, pick a topic on EVs or wind turbines or solar power and take note of where all the whining comes from.

I think Republicans are the ones that do not wish us to be free of Arab oil -- they sabotage anything that doesn't come from the oil companies.

We aren't talking about chevy volts or "green" energy or any of that other BS...

Purposely creating disproportionately punitive "regulations" on those industries hurts americans because the rest of the world doesn't and won't ever adapt our "environmental" laws to themselves. It would be stupid. THEY know it.

We could be energy independent in this country...but the left doesn't want that.

Whenever America tries to do anything un-oil-related, Republicans start telling nose-growing-lies in order to squash it.

Prices are lower right now because America is producing AND REFINING more fossil fuels than it ever has.

Whenever America tries to do anything un-oil-related, Republicans start telling nose-growing-lies in order to squash it.

Prices are lower right now because America is producing AND REFINING more fossil fuels than it ever has.

Dude, it's not a Republican vs Democrat thing.. THEY BOTH SUCK! we need a STRONG 3erd Choice and we need it NOW!!!!

We've been telling you for years that "supply and demand" actually works and there is no need for central planning because a free market is self correcting...

"Ridiculed"?
Poor baby. :crybaby:

Ciao.

Not me dipshit, you ridiculed my factual post. You got it wrong and aren't man enough to admit it. Trying to make it personal is rather stupid, but I digress.
I suggest your weak sister argument that drilling by a foreign country is closer to Cuba than to the US is rather absurd. Are they or are the not drilling in international waters?

You ridiculed my post about drilling off the coast of Florida as 'old news' and I proved you were 6 years behind the curve. Now you have a new excuse. My initial point was Obama reversing Bush's EO to drill of the coast of Florida as well as a number of other offshore locations where oil is thought to be. It is apparent that you have an agenda and I am no longer interested in reading you BS.

Sorry, dude: Pogo won that argument, whether or not you choose to admit it.

Sorry dude, but it is a fact that drilling is taking place in international waters 50 miles off the coast of the US. End of argument!

$2.69 this morning (Tennessee) on the first leg of a three-state trip.
I don't expect to pay more for the duration.

Perhaps. But how do you think that any politician has control over the price of crude oil?
It is far past the time that the US gets off the old power rulers oil teat.
Let's start by making 21st century decisions.

is there an Election coming soon? :banana: the reason i ask is because i live in Michigan and last week i paid the ABSURDLY Low price of $2.99 a Gallon!!!!!! :party: too bad it's just the same old BS Politics Huh? :udaman:

Forum List

Back