Gas up 18% since election, could surpass $4 under Biden

We know Mexico’s people are kicking ass on the Biden watch but which segment of Americans are benefiting at this point?
Extreme TDS’ers act as if they’re killing it with Biden at the helm but not one of them can tell us which policy has led to such a thing.

Why am I unsurprised that a knuckledragger who thinks Pregger Ewe is anything but a joke, also thinks presidents have jack friggety to do with gas prices.

Oughta be an intelligence test to get in here.
Just wondering how ignorant you have to be to not understand that the energy policy put in place by a president will absolutely affect gas prices.

Just wondering what cave you live in to think the world works that way. Gas prices are set by the machinations of international trade between giant and multinational corporations. Corporations who work for their stockholders, not for any national flag. What a POTUS does or doesn't do is of no consequence.

Unless of course you think we somehow nationalized the oil bidness and nobody noticed.

Here's a handy tip: When you have no clue what you're talking about, don't talk. It'll be embarrassing.
Having read the nonsense you just posted, I'd say you know all about the embarrassment of speaking without knowledge. Do you really think that those "giant and multinational corporations" don't pay the slightest attention to the energy policies of the oil producing nations? Who sets those policies BTW?
Congress does in the USA and the last one was the Energy Policy Act of 2005.

We know Mexico’s people are kicking ass on the Biden watch but which segment of Americans are benefiting at this point?
Extreme TDS’ers act as if they’re killing it with Biden at the helm but not one of them can tell us which policy has led to such a thing.

Why am I unsurprised that a knuckledragger who thinks Pregger Ewe is anything but a joke, also thinks presidents have jack friggety to do with gas prices.

Just wondering how ignorant you have to be to not understand that the energy policy put in place by a president will absolutely affect gas prices.

Just wondering what cave you live in to think the world works that way. Gas prices are set by the machinations of international trade between giant and multinational corporations. Corporations who work for their stockholders, not for any national flag. What a POTUS does or doesn't do is of no consequence.

Unless of course you think we somehow nationalized the oil bidness and nobody noticed.

Here's a handy tip: When you have no clue what you're talking about, don't talk. It'll be embarrassing.
Having read the nonsense you just posted, I'd say you know all about the embarrassment of speaking without knowledge. Do you really think that those "giant and multinational corporations" don't pay the slightest attention to the energy policies of the oil producing nations? Who sets those policies BTW?

Irrelevant. What the oil bidness is interested in is how much can we drill and refine, where can we do that, what's it gonna cost, and how much can we make from sending the final product to which area of the world. And that goes on every day.

Irrelevant. What the oil bidness is interested in is how much can we drill and refine, where can we do that, what's it gonna cost, and how much can we make from sending the final product to which area of the world. And that goes on every day.
And you think policy and regulations has NOTHING to do with "how much can we drill and refine, where can we do that, what's it gonna cost, and how much can we make from sending the final product to which area of the world."? Bless your heart. How do you function in the day to day world?

And you think policy and regulations has NOTHING to do with "how much can we drill and refine, where can we do that, what's it gonna cost, and how much can we make from sending the final product to which area of the world."? Bless your heart. How do you function in the day to day world?

SMGDFH....

"WE" do not drill OR refine, visitor from foreign planet who has no idea how the world works.
OIL COMPANIES drill and refine. Not "we" --- THEY. OIL COMPANIES that might be based here, or in the UK, or Holland or Russia or Venezuela or China etc etc etc etc etc. THEY do their business irrespective of national borders and THEY do it on behalf of their shareholders, not on behalf of a national flag.

11 Feb 021 ~~ By Paul Bedard

By the time America gets back to work, and traffic jams, gas prices under the Biden administration could be heading back to $4 thanks to new climate regulations, the president’s shutdown of energy mining on federal lands, and overseas production cuts.
Industry experts believe that as the coronavirus vaccine becomes widely available, offices will start to fill up, as will gas stations.
But the supply may not be there because of production cutbacks, Biden’s new rules, and moves overseas to slow production to match low usage.

Comment:
Are you better off now than you were 4 weeks ago?
Jan 1, 20212 Regular gasoline $1.899/gal ---- Feb 11, 2021 Regular gasoline $2,299/gal
More job losses, higher prices on everything, runaway inflation, illegals pouring over the borders in mass waves, more restrictions on travel ............... what’s not for a Dem to love?
Not here.

Not much.. Its more about quantity and difficulty in refining... The US just has very high lift costs because we have NO economies of scale.

Back in early January I was paying 60 cents less a gallon for gas than after this China Joe piece of shit took office.

It is not a supply problem. It is Illegitimate President Shit for Brains blabbing his mouth about stupid economy busting Environmental Wacko bullshit.

Anybody that voted for China Joe is a friggin idiot.

I agree. Four weeks ago I was paying about 1.50 or less for gas. Now its up to 2.45 or more depending where you go. Gas will continue to go up since Biden will shut down fracking. Get ready for high gas prices.

Back in early January I was paying 60 cents less a gallon for gas than after this China Joe piece of shit took office.

It is not a supply problem. It is Illegitimate President Shit for Brains blabbing his mouth about stupid economy busting Environmental Wacko bullshit.

I agree. Four weeks ago I was paying about 1.50 or less for gas. Now its up to 2.45 or more depending where you go. Gas will continue to go up since Biden will shut down fracking. Get ready for high gas prices.

Every China Joe policy will be bad for the economy.

Democrats either don't understand Economics or they do but don't care.

Every China Joe policy will be bad for the economy.

Democrats either don't understand Economics or they do but don't care.

Yup. Once his EO's kick in everyone will be paying more for everything. You can bet that those that voted for that jack ass will be regretting it big time.

Dems that voted for the Biden/Harris shit show will care when they like everyone else have to pay more for everything. We are headed for the Second Great Depression under that jack ass.

The question I asked then and the question I ask today...

Last edited:

11 Feb 021 ~~ By Paul Bedard

By the time America gets back to work, and traffic jams, gas prices under the Biden administration could be heading back to $4 thanks to new climate regulations, the president’s shutdown of energy mining on federal lands, and overseas production cuts.
Industry experts believe that as the coronavirus vaccine becomes widely available, offices will start to fill up, as will gas stations.
But the supply may not be there because of production cutbacks, Biden’s new rules, and moves overseas to slow production to match low usage.

Comment:
Are you better off now than you were 4 weeks ago?
Jan 1, 20212 Regular gasoline $1.899/gal ---- Feb 11, 2021 Regular gasoline $2,299/gal
More job losses, higher prices on everything, runaway inflation, illegals pouring over the borders in mass waves, more restrictions on travel ............... what’s not for a Dem to love?

OPEC is trying to get Trump elected. So cranking the prices up is part of their plan to get a friendly American in office is what they want.

You folks who believe presidents control gasoline prices are in for a rude awakening.

Forum List

Back