Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

Jeepers!

And agriculture STILL insists on 15% blends? While we export tens of millions of gallons of that shit monthly?
Yup! Ethanol is why gasoline is so cheap. Missouri is going E15, prices are going lower.
The un-subsidized price of ethanol is much higher, per gallon, than gasoline.

Taxpayers pay for your folly and your paycheck.

Git some. :slap:

Agri-bitch.
Total bullshit lies from you Mr Oil Man!

Wholesale Ethanol today is only $1.50/gallon

Wholesale Gasoline today is high @ $2.38/gallon

You oil cry babies can't compete, so we have to endure your constant bitching.

Ethanol is for fags. It gunks up the carburetor in my motorcycle. It will do the same to any 2 cycle engine, like an outboard, too. I only buy the pure stuff to put in my bike.

Oh! Oooooooooooh! Oops, excuse ME! I did not mean to offend any delicate sensibilities. What I meant to say is not that ethanol is for "fags", but that ethanol is for "those people whose genetic predisposition affords them the opportunity to enjoy having a penis in their mouth, and sometimes in their rectum".

These threads would be a bit less stupid if you guy's didn't change your opinions on Presidents and gas prices depending on who is President and which way the prices are going at the moment. Even though Presidents don't control gas prices in keeping with the theme of the thread $3.17 a gallon here thanks for nothing Mr President.

On page one, I wrote...
Obama has zip (directly) to do with the rise or fall of gas prices. It's just that when it was up, he got all the blame and when it drops below $3.00 a gallon, you don't hear anything about it.
Leveling the playing field is all.
We send troops into Iraq and the price jumps 20 cents in a week though. That is an indirect thing he has to do with it.

That it stirs up crazies on the right is reward enough.
And of course the fact you on the left did the exact same thing with Bush seems lost on all of you. You folks love to point out that gas prices went over $4.00a gallon under Bush but ignore it was under $2.00 a gallon when he left office.

If it stirs up the crazies on the left, more power to you I suppose.

Jeepers!

And agriculture STILL insists on 15% blends? While we export tens of millions of gallons of that shit monthly?
Yup! Ethanol is why gasoline is so cheap. Missouri is going E15, prices are going lower.

Agri-bitch.

Ethanol is for fags. It gunks up the carburetor in my motorcycle. It will do the same to any 2 cycle engine, like an outboard, too. I only buy the pure stuff to put in my bike.

Oh! Oooooooooooh! Oops, excuse ME! I did not mean to offend any delicate sensibilities. What I meant to say is not that ethanol is for "fags", but that ethanol is for "those people whose genetic predisposition affords them the opportunity to enjoy having a penis in their mouth, and sometimes in their rectum".
Ethanol = gay cock.

I have been reading CandyCornhole's comments and have concluded that she suffers from an inferiority complex. Notice all the short, concise snarky comments? They follow a formula whereby she makes a conclusory statement, usually quite baseless, then adds some shitty little snipe, apparently to create, at least in her puny brain, a profoundly asinine projection that her intellect is superior and not subject to any credible challenge.

She does not engage in debate or conversation, just conclusory statements and shitty little derogatory quips. Why won't she actually engage? Perhaps she is afraid to. Perhaps she thinks that she will be made to look like a stupid asshole. Thus, she sticks to her formula so as to remain largely insulated from critique.

I will defer to CandyCrotchMuncher's judgment here and agree with her that she is quite unable to engage lest she reveals that she is a shallow, empty pit of soulless anger, a miserable shell of a human who dabbles in these discussions merely because they serve her purpose of making her feel like her opinions, as baseless as they are, are legitimated because she posts them to a public message board. But, really, does she say anything at all? No, she does not. She does most of her profound intellectual work while listening to pop music and chewing gum.

Please do not take this as criticism, Candy. I am just trying to help everyone see that you are not a ****. Rather, you are merely a simpleton trying to legitimize your self perceptions in an attempt to mitigate your empty soul and your empty head. I am on YOUR side. I want you to embrace your inner moron and realize self-actualization. Come on, grab my virtual hand I am extending to you, hold on tight and say "I AM an idiot and my opinions are shallow and inconsequential."

There, I hope that helps. If you are interested I will be more than happy to counsel you further, with my pants off, of course. Just let me know, sweet tits.

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

Here, let those of us that actually understand economics explain it to ya, hun.

It's because of the private sector, NOT OBAMA. Starting with fracking. I'd explain it all in detail but I know it would go over your head.

Want some cheese with your whine?

First show us one single barrel of oil that Obama pumped out of the ground. Until you do, you don't have jack squat to say.

I have been reading CandyCornhole's comments and have concluded that she suffers from an inferiority complex. Notice all the short, concise snarky comments? They follow a formula whereby she makes a conclusory statement, usually quite baseless, then adds some shitty little snipe, apparently to create, at least in her puny brain, a profoundly asinine projection that her intellect is superior and not subject to any credible challenge.

She does not engage in debate or conversation, just conclusory statements and shitty little derogatory quips. Why won't she actually engage? Perhaps she is afraid to. Perhaps she thinks that she will be made to look like a stupid asshole. Thus, she sticks to her formula so as to remain largely insulated from critique.

I will defer to CandyCrotchMuncher's judgment here and agree with her that she is quite unable to engage lest she reveals that she is a shallow, empty pit of soulless anger, a miserable shell of a human who dabbles in these discussions merely because they serve her purpose of making her feel like her opinions, as baseless as they are, are legitimated because she posts them to a public message board. But, really, does she say anything at all? No, she does not. She does most of her profound intellectual work while listening to pop music and chewing gum.

Please do not take this as criticism, Candy. I am just trying to help everyone see that you are not a ****. Rather, you are merely a simpleton trying to legitimize your self perceptions in an attempt to mitigate your empty soul and your empty head. I am on YOUR side. I want you to embrace your inner moron and realize self-actualization. Come on, grab my virtual hand I am extending to you, hold on tight and say "I AM an idiot and my opinions are shallow and inconsequential."

There, I hope that helps. If you are interested I will be more than happy to counsel you further, with my pants off, of course. Just let me know, sweet tits.

You sure do spend a lot of time thinking about her. I wonder what your half ass psycho analysis says about you?

Jeepers!

Agri-bitch.

Begs the question: How is it you and the other dick sucking queers on this thread know so much about what fags like?

Obama's Fault.
You are one stupid ignorant moron gas is not down below 3.00 oh and by the way stupid what policy did obama push that brought gas prices down? OH THAT IS RIGHT FEWER PEOPLE WORKING MEANS LESS DEMAND.

Obama's Fault.
You are one stupid ignorant moron gas is not down below 3.00 oh and by the way stupid what policy did obama push that brought gas prices down? OH THAT IS RIGHT FEWER PEOPLE WORKING MEANS LESS DEMAND.
Wrong dipshit! - More people working today than were ever employed under Bush.

The national average gasoline price was $4.10/gal just 3 months before Obama was elected.
True but it did come back down gas prices fluctuated go up and down but not with obama the price has continually maintained and level above 3.00 a gallon practically since obama first took office. It would not be acceptable if a republican was president. It's fine as long as that piece oif shit is till in the white house.

Obama's Fault.
Wrong dipshit! - More people working today than were ever employed under Bush.
No they aren't dumb ass. If it were true people would be spending money
One factor you don't want to discuss
Bush had an Unemployment rate of 5.6 until the Democrats took control of congress can obama say that?

Hmmmm...you do know that the reason the prices are falling is because of hydrolic fracking...the process that obama fights every chance he gets...and that oil drilling is only up on private lands...as he keeps preventing drilling on federal lands....so how exactly is it his policy that is lowering gas prices...

That's like giving him credit for killing bin laden....it just isn't true...
LMAO If the price was up, it would be Obama's fault. As the price is down, it is due to anyone but Obama. What hypocrites. It's all republican, rightwing partisanship. Everything thing that goes wrong is Obama's fault. Everything that goes well is due to something other than Obama. Bullshit.

Hmmmm...you do know that the reason the prices are falling is because of hydrolic fracking...the process that obama fights every chance he gets...and that oil drilling is only up on private lands...as he keeps preventing drilling on federal lands....so how exactly is it his policy that is lowering gas prices...

LMAO If the price was up, it would be Obama's fault. As the price is down, it is due to anyone but Obama. What hypocrites. It's all republican, rightwing partisanship. Everything thing that goes wrong is Obama's fault. Everything that goes well is due to something other than Obama. Bullshit.
Your first two sentences were spot on. The next two were way off and the two after that reasonably accurate.

Sure it's obama's fault because gas prices are down. LESS DEMAND FEWER PEOPLE WORKING AND NOT SPENDING MONEY.

Forum List

Back