Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

The national average gasoline price was $4.10/gal just 3 months before Obama was elected.
True but it did come back down gas prices fluctuated go up and down but not with obama the price has continually maintained and level above 3.00 a gallon practically since obama first took office. It would not be acceptable if a republican was president. It's fine as long as that piece oif shit is till in the white house.

I filled up with E85 for $1.85/gal = Obama rules!!!!

Last edited:
Hmmmm...you do know that the reason the prices are falling is because of hydrolic fracking...the process that obama fights every chance he gets...and that oil drilling is only up on private lands...as he keeps preventing drilling on federal lands....so how exactly is it his policy that is lowering gas prices...

That's like giving him credit for killing bin laden....it just isn't true...
LMAO If the price was up, it would be Obama's fault. As the price is down, it is due to anyone but Obama. What hypocrites. It's all republican, rightwing partisanship. Everything thing that goes wrong is Obama's fault. Everything that goes well is due to something other than Obama. Bullshit.
Your first two sentences were spot on. The next two were way off and the two after that reasonably accurate.
You are a moron. The first two sentences are satirical. If you haven't got the brains to see that, pity you.

Hmmmm...you do know that the reason the prices are falling is because of hydrolic fracking...the process that obama fights every chance he gets...and that oil drilling is only up on private lands...as he keeps preventing drilling on federal lands....so how exactly is it his policy that is lowering gas prices...

LMAO If the price was up, it would be Obama's fault. As the price is down, it is due to anyone but Obama. What hypocrites. It's all republican, rightwing partisanship. Everything thing that goes wrong is Obama's fault. Everything that goes well is due to something other than Obama. Bullshit.
Sure it's obama's fault because gas prices are down. LESS DEMAND FEWER PEOPLE WORKING AND NOT SPENDING MONEY.
There is certainly demonstrative proof of that. The amount of late night traffic is almost nil.

Your first two sentences were spot on. The next two were way off and the two after that reasonably accurate.
You are a moron. The first two sentences are satirical. If you haven't got the brains to see that, pity you.
Looks like my sarcasm fooled yours.

Looks like my sarcasm fooled yours.
Looks like it to you because you are so stupid. I made my point because if you had been aware of my original sarcasm, you would not have posted what you did. You remain a moron.

The national average gasoline price was $4.10/gal just 3 months before Obama was elected.
True but it did come back down gas prices fluctuated go up and down but not with obama the price has continually maintained and level above 3.00 a gallon practically since obama first took office. It would not be acceptable if a republican was president. It's fine as long as that piece oif shit is till in the white house.

I filled up with E85 today for $1.85/gal = Obama rules!!!!
You are one ignorant bastard

During the $1.85-per-gallon promotion
http://www.thewheelerreport.com/wheeler_docs/files/0806ala.pdf

What hypocrites. It's all republican, rightwing partisanship. Everything thing that goes wrong is Obama's fault. Everything that goes well is due to something other than Obama. Bullshit.

Yeah, that selective blame sure is hypocritical, isn't it? Sort of like how Obama was all about taking the spotlight on the Bergdahl swap until the blowback happened, and then all of a sudden, "It wasn't me."

That's hypocrisy too, right? Or is that different, since the Shitbag-In-Chief did it?

What hypocrites. It's all republican, rightwing partisanship. Everything thing that goes wrong is Obama's fault. Everything that goes well is due to something other than Obama. Bullshit.

Yeah, that selective blame sure is hypocritical, isn't it? Sort of like how Obama was all about taking the spotlight on the Bergdahl swap until the blowback happened, and then all of a sudden, "It wasn't me."

That's hypocrisy too, right? Or is that different, since the Shitbag-In-Chief did it?
I gave obama all the credit for bringing gas prices down. Less people working does make gas prices come down.

Murphy in Iowa had it for $1.85 just 2 weeks ago when I pulled in. It was $1.98 at several Fuel Times & Five Stars around the area.

Last edited:
And it was under $1.50 the week before he was inaugurated.
That was after Bush destroyed 18 million jobs & most could not afford gas at that price. Now Obama has more people working than ever & gas is much lower & heading south.
No. The price dropped due to the end of two major drilling moratoriums. Obama reinstated both and the price went up and has stayed because of his policy.

And it was under $1.50 the week before he was inaugurated.
That was after Bush destroyed 18 million jobs & most could not afford gas at that price. Now Obama has more people working than ever & gas is much lower & heading south.
All happen after obama and the democrats took control of congress.

Murphy in Iowa had it for $1.85 just 2 weeks ago when I pulled in. It was $1.98 at several Fuel Times & Five Stars around the area.

Must have been promotions. I paid $3.09 last week west of Des Moines driving to Omaha to catch a plane.

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

Dude with a hottie as an avatar.....while you give false and shallow praise to a man who has never operated so much as a cash register, please tell us EXACTLY what Obama has done to bring down gas prices??? Bet you cannot.

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

Dude with a hottie as an avatar.....while you give false and shallow praise to a man who has never operated so much as a cash register, please tell us EXACTLY what Obama has done to bring down gas prices??? Bet you cannot.
That is Candycorn's real photo & she works for NASA.

Forum List

Back