🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gate of the Sun in Palestine

hey, shit, lump thereof,,,,,,,,,both einstein and begin are dead-----so is
Franklin D. Roosevelt-----a man who some called "COMMUNIST"

All there were men of honor------you are shit

"The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future."

Define "honor"

Einstein Letter Warning Of Zionist Facism In Israel

One thing for sure is that you are too brainwashed by your slavish devotion to church and state to even recognize how "success" that comes from war, debt, and drugs isn't compatible with individual freedom in any meaningful sense.

"We know the story by rote now. In the mid-1980s, the Colombianos, weary of dodging the U.S. Navy in the Caribbean, moved the cocaine biz to Mexico and its porous, nearly 2000 mile border with the United States and contracted with the Sinaloa boys who owned the black tar and brown heroin smuggling routes into the U.S. southwest.

"Pretty quick, the Sinaloa boys were splitting profits with the Pablo Escobars and soon would take over the trade, contracting for coca production in the Andes and distributing the blow in El Norte, thus achieving true cartel status.

"Every U.S. president since Ronald Reagan has declared a war on drugs – I calculate that in the past 25 years, I have covered five distinct drug wars. Billions have been wantonly flushed down the drain since Reagan’s declaration of war in 1982 and the W word has become a much bigger business.

"For the cartels, the 'war' is a price support system that gooses up profits.

"For the drug warriors, the 'war' is the goose that keeps laying the platinum egg and security budgets have ballooned. The greater the perceived threat, the higher the ante zooms."

The Big Scam » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
In a way I feel sorry for Georgie Boy because I can see what an embittered man he is. If only you would have put more effort in the past, Georgie Boy, the way you do looking up your articles, you might have made something of yourself. Now since Georgie Boy is having a heck of a good time telling us about drugs, what does his dear site Counterpunch say about the drugs coming out of places like Afghanistan? Maybe the sale of opium is used to finance the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Georgie Boy, with his amazing research skills,
can probably tell us.

"Since Mexico’s northern border militarized after 9/11, the cartels have to hold the loads in Mexico longer, and time being money in the capitalist ethic, the drugs have leaked into the Mexican street.

"The cartels now do battle over retail sales, control of 'plazas' (routes, cities, whole states) and even neighborhoods and street corners. 23,000 have died in the past three years – 2700 alone in Ciudad Juarez in 2009, about one murder every two and half hours.

"Kids are on the crack pipe in Tepito and life in the Mexican street has become an annex of 'The Wire.'

"Has the U.S., deliberately given Mexico this drug problem and why?

"Some of us think that one intended consequence of border militarization was to up drug supply and use in Mexico.

"Only then could Mexico be manipulated into becoming a willing partner in Washington’s drug war. Mexico has in fact traditionally argued that drugs are a North American problem.

"If the gringos would only dry up demand north of the border, the problem would go away. Besides, drug money provides Mexican banks with much needed liquidity.

"Drugs and immigration are hot button issues that are shameless..."

"Since Mexico’s northern border militarized after 9/11, the cartels have to hold the loads in Mexico longer, and time being money in the capitalist ethic, the drugs have leaked into the Mexican street.

"The cartels now do battle over retail sales, control of 'plazas' (routes, cities, whole states) and even neighborhoods and street corners. 23,000 have died in the past three years – 2700 alone in Ciudad Juarez in 2009, about one murder every two and half hours.

"Kids are on the crack pipe in Tepito and life in the Mexican street has become an annex of 'The Wire.'

"Has the U.S., deliberately given Mexico this drug problem and why?

"Some of us think that one intended consequence of border militarization was to up drug supply and use in Mexico.

"Only then could Mexico be manipulated into becoming a willing partner in Washington’s drug war. Mexico has in fact traditionally argued that drugs are a North American problem.

"If the gringos would only dry up demand north of the border, the problem would go away. Besides, drug money provides Mexican banks with much needed liquidity.

"Drugs and immigration are hot button issues that are shameless..."

".........if the gringos would dry up demand......"

What a piteous excuse. Gringos are forcing Mexicans to push drugs. Bwaaahahahahha!

Gringo demand.
Gringo bankers on Wall Street laundering drug profits.
Gringo generals directing Gringo drones over Mexico.
See a pattern?
Wouldn't it be nice if the Gringo, Georgie Boy, would stop worrying about the "elites," bankers, drugs, etc. and have a little fun on the weekend? One would think that Georgie Boy just sits in his little apartment (with his rent being subsidized by the Gringo taxpayers in Los Angeles) running around to different forums to post about the above when he can get free admission in museums in his area this weekend and have a change of pace. Here, Georgie Boy, sit back and relax for a few minutes. It might do you good; and as you can see, these aren't gringos.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=L7N6slVrQeY&vq=medium]"Sing Sing Sing" / ep8 Swing Girls English subtitles Music Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Gringo demand.
See a pattern?
No, I really don't.
I'm not surprised.
What about this pattern?

"As the founder and President of MRFF, a United States Air Force Academy graduate, and a sentient human being with access to public media, I observe on a daily basis the despicable and systemic abuse of authority by the members of our nation's military, up and down and through the chains of command.

"The forced imposition of fundamentalist Christianity throughout our American armed forces is the perpetual 'flavor of the day,' and has been for decades."

http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/14155-west-point-think-tank-buries-the-dynamite

Last edited:
Gringo demand.
See a pattern?
No, I really don't.
I'm not surprised.
What about this pattern?

"As the founder and President of MRFF, a United States Air Force Academy graduate, and a sentient human being with access to public media, I observe on a daily basis the despicable and systemic abuse of authority by the members of our nation's military, up and down and through the chains of command.

"The forced imposition of fundamentalist Christianity throughout our American armed forces is the perpetual 'flavor of the day,' and has been for decades."

West Point Think Tank Buries the Dynamite
Poor Georgie Boy, he is worried about fundamentalist Christians, but it appears that he certainly does not worry about the radical Muslims who want to take over this country for Islam. By the way, Georgie Boy, why not ask some Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Sikhs, Atheists, Agnostics and other Christians in the military if they feel the same as this guy or are they left alone to practice their religion the way they want to?

I guess Georgie Boy didn't like the Benny Goodman video. Maybe he prefers something more highbrow.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=BNNFtlF9CDE]Edward Yudenich - 7 years old conductor.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

No, I really don't.
I'm not surprised.
What about this pattern?

Poor Georgie Boy, he is worried about fundamentalist Christians, but it appears that he certainly does not worry about the radical Muslims who want to take over this country for Islam. By the way, Georgie Boy, why not ask some Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Sikhs, Atheists, Agnostics and other Christians in the military if they feel the same as this guy or are they left alone to practice their religion the way they want to?

I guess Georgie Boy didn't like the Benny Goodman video. Maybe he prefers something more highbrow.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=BNNFtlF9CDE]Edward Yudenich - 7 years old conductor.mpg - YouTube[/ame]
"There have been an unfathomable number of personal accounts of our nation's servicemembers being given little choice in whether or not to take part in Christian events, and even many commanders throwing hazard to the wind (along with the United States Constitution) and making participation in religious ceremonies outright mandatory!

"We live in a world where our enemies are already hostile to our country because they believe that our leaders are using our armed forces for the purposes of latter day Crusades. How, then, does allowing this utterly reprehensible nonsense to continue not produce a greater threat than the handful of neo-Nazis still getting together for bonfires and hate parades?"

Were you ever ordered to pray, Slave?

I'm not surprised.
What about this pattern?

"There have been an unfathomable number of personal accounts of our nation's servicemembers being given little choice in whether or not to take part in Christian events, and even many commanders throwing hazard to the wind (along with the United States Constitution) and making participation in religious ceremonies outright mandatory!

"We live in a world where our enemies are already hostile to our country because they believe that our leaders are using our armed forces for the purposes of latter day Crusades. How, then, does allowing this utterly reprehensible nonsense to continue not produce a greater threat than the handful of neo-Nazis still getting together for bonfires and hate parades?"

Were you ever ordered to pray, Slave?
Stuff and nonsense.

"(Mikey) Weinstein graduated with honors from the United States Air Force Academy in 1977, consistently earning placement on the Superintendent's List throughout his studies.

"A second generation graduate of USAFA, Weinstein decided to study law, arguing that 'The law was what protected us, what kept us free... I was good at writing, good at arguing.'

"He has written that at the Academy he encountered a string of incidents of psychological harassment, including notes emblazoned with swastikas and anti-Semitic slurs, death threats, and two violent incidents of hazing where he was ambushed, beaten, and in one case hospitalized."

If incidents like this have occurring for generations at US military academies, I can only imagine the physical/psychological harassment of Red State slaves in the enlisted ranks.

Michael L. Weinstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe that's where the phrase "bible thumpers" comes from?

"(Mikey) Weinstein graduated with honors from the United States Air Force Academy in 1977, consistently earning placement on the Superintendent's List throughout his studies.

"A second generation graduate of USAFA, Weinstein decided to study law, arguing that 'The law was what protected us, what kept us free... I was good at writing, good at arguing.'

"He has written that at the Academy he encountered a string of incidents of psychological harassment, including notes emblazoned with swastikas and anti-Semitic slurs, death threats, and two violent incidents of hazing where he was ambushed, beaten, and in one case hospitalized."

If incidents like this have occurring for generations at US military academies, I can only imagine the physical/psychological harassment of Red State slaves in the enlisted ranks.

This guy must have been the wimpy faggot in his class. If he was marched to church and fell under the eyes of a Southern Baptist chaplin, he didn't get hurt none.

This guy must have been the wimpy faggot in his class. If he was marched to church and fell under the eyes of a Southern Baptist chaplin, he didn't get hurt none.
Swastikas, anti-Semitic slurs and death threats don't count when they come from Southern Baptists?

Swastikas, anti-Semitic slurs and death threats don't count when they come from Southern Baptists?
We are all aware that there are anti-Semites in our military just like there are plenty of anti-Semites posting on this particular forum.. However, I doubt very much that with Georgie Boy running around to other forums that he is complaining about people being harassed and murdered by Muslims because of their beliefs. In fact, has anyone ever seen him chastise any of the anti-Semitic posters on this forums for their constant derogatory statements about the Jews and/or Israelis? On this subject, he is probably very, very silent on whatever forum he happens to be on.

We are all aware that there are anti-Semites in our military just like there are plenty of anti-Semites posting on this particular forum.. However, I doubt very much that with Georgie Boy running around to other forums that he is complaining about people being harassed and murdered by Muslims because of their beliefs. In fact, has anyone ever seen him chastise any of the anti-Semitic posters on this forums for their constant derogatory statements about the Jews and/or Israelis? On this subject, he is probably very, very silent on whatever forum he happens to be on.
And now we are all aware Hossie has no problem with swastikas, anti-Semitic slurs and beatings severe enough to require hospitalization if Jew haters in the US military commit the crimes.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Bill of Rights

And now we are all aware Hossie has no problem with swastikas, anti-Semitic slurs and beatings severe enough to require hospitalization if Jew haters in the US military commit the crimes.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Bill of Rights
Did I say I had no problem with this? I am stating that I am aware that there are anti-Semites in this military just as I am aware that there are people like you in this country who hate America. I am in no position to change the minds of what people think -- either the anti-Semites or the anti-America. However, I am glad that each group is not the majority in this country.

"Weinstein found that both his sons were exposed to Christian proselytizing at the Academy. In the case of his younger son Curtis, he reported that it included anti-Semitic language and being asked 'how it felt to kill Jesus'.

"His older son Casey, a 2004 Academy graduate, alleged that 'Senior cadets would sit down and say, 'How do you feel about the fact that your family is going to burn in hell?'.[6]

"Weinstein wrote in his autobiography:[7]

"It is naturally of great personal consequence that Curtis's and Casey's encounters with religious bigotry occurred at the Academy, which is where I first encountered it as well. Of course, from a historical perspective, Jews have always had the unfortunate role of scapegoat thrust upon them.

"But I'm under no illusions that what happened to my Jewish sons and my Christian daughter-in-law could not have happened to the son of a patriotic American Muslim or Buddhist or agnostic or atheist. I wouldn't be surprised if it already had.

"Describing his trajectory in an interview with LA Progressive that was published in April 2012, Weinstein explained:[8]

"With regard to the arc of justice in my life, I started out at point A where I made a commitment that wherever I saw anti-semitism I’d stamp it out. Now I’m at point B, when I see unconstitutional religious persecution of any stripe, I don’t care if I live or die, I’m not going to stand by and let it happen."

Does that sound like a "wimpy little faggot" to you, Hossie?

Since you're obviously not concerned with First Amendment/human rights violations occurring at elite US military academies, it stands to reason you lack the moral integrity to oppose Israel's occupation of Palestine. That makes you the anti-American.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikey_Weinstein#Activism

Last edited:
what is your point Georgie? That there are still remnants of
that INQUISITION STYLE OF THINKING in society? I knew
that-----but it is disappearing in the christian world----and
'GROWING IN THE ISLAMIC WORLD' Some islamicists
tap into it the remnant in the heart of some christians----
like sherri, as a TOOL OF THEIR IDEOLOGICAL IMPERIALISM
is that the point you are trying to make?

In general---I would say that what jews face from christian
missionary types is now ----fairly trivial
I have not encountered that old "christ killer" libel
for decades from CHRISTIANS-----recently ---it has
been adopted by ISLAMO NAZIS -- It started about
in the 1980s when arafart ADDRESSED "LORD JESUS"
DIRECTLY in a little easter demonstration I almost
threw up

Forum List

Back