Gates is no dummy, praises Trump's vision....

Christmas every single day since the election.

I think I like this gift the best!

" [Trump's] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation."

Yup. Gates gets it. The man is nothing if not astute.

Bill Gates says Trump has the opportunity to be like JFK

Trump has put together the most experienced and successful Cabinet in my lifetime. America will see an economic boom on all fronts.

Just as sure as the Sun rises in the East
Trump will blow the opportunity

and

Why KG is misinforming people on what Bill Gates actually said about Trump would be disturbing if anyone outside of these forums took her seriously

The truncated version was hardly kosher compared to reality...

"But in the same way President Kennedy talked about the space mission and got the country behind that," Gates continued, "I think whether it's education or stopping epidemics ... [or] in this energy space, there can be a very upbeat message that [Trump's] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation."

The truncated version was hardly kosher compared to reality...

"But in the same way President Kennedy talked about the space mission and got the country behind that," Gates continued, "I think whether it's education or stopping epidemics ... [or] in this energy space, there can be a very upbeat message that [Trump's] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation."
Funny how some people love to lie through omission . It's a truly Trumpian Trait

Gee, a cabinet not infested with policy wonks and classroom theoreticians, scary!

lol, a cabinet infested with neocons and corporate bosses.

That should really help the American worker.

If the admin can pull us from the economic funk pf the last 9 years, the American worker will greatly benefit. You won'tr need your $15/hr minimum wage.

If you're in an economic funk, get off your ass and get a job.

" [Trump's] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation."

I love the way you idiots create your headline titles to suit your bias, and avoid the substance or wording of the actual link. I read and listened to Gates and he said Trump has the opportunity to do some good things. That's not praise. Do you need a dictionary?

Ahem. Even a few of the Generals are policy winks with PhD's

What world is nola living in?

Most of my professors had PhD's... and never held a job outside academia. Long on book learning, but not much else. Shit, I had more private sector experience than most of them. Sitting around the faculty lounge discussing your views on something is no substitute for actually doing something, successfully.

Gee, a cabinet not infested with policy wonks and classroom theoreticians, scary!

lol, a cabinet infested with neocons and corporate bosses.

That should really help the American worker.

If the admin can pull us from the economic funk pf the last 9 years, the American worker will greatly benefit. You won'tr need your $15/hr minimum wage.

If you're in an economic funk, get off your ass and get a job.

If have one dipstick. The O&G business here in LA & TX has been in the shitter for a couple years now, it eventually affects everything.

Ahem. Even a few of the Generals are policy winks with PhD's

What world is nola living in?

Most of my professors had PhD's... and never held a job outside academia. Long on book learning, but not much else. Shit, I had more private sector experience than most of them. Sitting around the faculty lounge discussing your views on something is no substitute for actually doing something, successfully.
Yet when I brought that up to one in a technical writing class, she gave me an F...

discussing views is how policy ideas get formed,

clueless people should have to divulge upfront their status in society

That he is. He turned his little garage computer company into multi billion dollar Microsoft. Not to shabby.

He and Steve Jobs had vision and he recognizes vision in Trump.

discussing views is how policy ideas get formed,

clueless people should have to divulge upfront their status in society

Not interested in the views or policies of someone that has never actually produced anything, other than their "views". These academic types annoy the fuck out of me.

Forum List

Back