Gavin Newsom Challenges Ron DeSantis to Hannity-moderated debate

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Hannity floated the idea when he interviewed Newsom. Newsom accepted, and now Meatball Ron has accepted. Hannity pledged to only ask the questions, then stay quiet. Think he can do it?
4i6Ckte.gif

F2klyaqXcAARN7F

F2klyatWcAAL9tx

F2klyasWgAA5M4k

Loser vs Loser?

What are they going to talk about? While DeSantis was serving his country in the US Navy, Gruesome was fucking his campaign manager's (and best friend) wife?

Nobody gives a fuck.

Loser vs Loser?

What are they going to talk about? While DeSantis was serving his country in the US Navy, Gruesome was fucking his campaign manager's (and best friend) wife?

Nobody gives a fuck.
Unless Xiden Strokes out or is Impeached or Trump bows out after 7th indictment

What the hell does Newsom have to talk about? How to increase the homeless population? How to shut down major cities?
He has really done a wonderful job when it comes to increasing the amount of human fecal material deposited on urban streets.

.....it's up 243% since he took office.

He has really done a wonderful job when it comes to increasing the amount of human fecal material deposited on urban streets.

There ya go, he's a job creator. Someone had to come up with poop maps.

Loser vs Loser?

Nobody gives a fuck.

maybe covid policy would be interesting subject? or immigration? i don't care about the sex stuff, and if you did trump would be nowhere in the picture.

do you have an actual link for that "243%" or another repub makjing up numbers?

maybe covid policy would be interesting subject? or immigration? i don't care about the sex stuff, and if you did trump would be nowhere in the picture.
The French Laundry event meets Happy Ex Slaves from “ Song of the South “

Yeah, you want to talk about Gruesome's fascist mask policies that didn't apply to him while dining at swank French restaurants?

0CAFA95AD4AC4EAAAA06BDD31B3EE452.jpg

Listen, whatever floats your boat - if you're attracted to slimy fucks like, so be it. I'm not here to judge.

who "i am attracted to" is really not the subject here. most of us, on all sides i hope, are repelled by these creatures.

is it possible that a covid/infectious disease policy exists somewhere between hypocrisy and hyperactive denial?

who "i am attracted to" is really not the subject here. most of us, on all sides i hope, are repelled by these creatures.

is it possible that a covid/infectious disease policy exists somewhere between hypocrisy and hyperactive denial?
There may be, but you can rest assured, you won't be told by any of these clowns in office.

do you have an actual link for that "243%" or another repub makjing up numbers?
What exactly is the increase in percentage of human feces on the streets you’re in favor of? We’ve already determined it’s not zero or a decrease. And also 243% increase is more than you’d like. So what is the actual number you’re after?

A debate with Gavin Newsom.
Anytime he has to face unfriendly media; DeSantis is like the self-destruct sequence on the USS Enterprise. If Hannity is the moderator; there won't be any hardball questions asked of him so I doubt he could lose the debate. They'll coordinate their answers the same way HRC and CNN did during the DNC debates.

Forum List

Back