Gavin Newsom Signs Bill Requiring Critical Race-Related ‘Ethnic Studies’ for All High School Graduates

This is the tip of the iceberg I bet.

After the recall election I assumed if he won he would go ape shit and make things even worse as retaliation for him even having to do a recall election. Or he would simply try and pull as much shit as possible before the next election because he knows there is a chance he won't win next time.

This guy is a piece of shit that doesn't belong in America.

Wrong again Mr Zombie, we can tell, only the most depraved kook, or the functionally retarded, would even attempt to defend Mao's psy-weapon, that's right Herr Zombie, Mao, and the sociologists within his CCP, are the ones who developed that murderous little psy-weapon, it was especially intended for children, and ignorant youth, with a focus on converting them into killers(sociopaths)of the state, they were the preferred tool in Mao's cultural revolution where they were used to destroy Chinese communities emphasis upon family and replacing it with the state, sound familiar???? Its simply been dressed up and rebranded for American, and the western European consumption, by racist black's and Marxist's, all of whom lapped at the toes of Herbert Marcuse! :omg:
You might have a talent at writing sci-fi/fantasy type fiction. You Q types have that innate ability to get completely lost in a make-believe tale of epic conflicts between good and evil. I wonder if anybody has considered attempting to monetize that in a positive, productive way.

This is the tip of the iceberg I bet.

After the recall election I assumed if he won he would go ape shit and make things even worse as retaliation for him even having to do a recall election. Or he would simply try and pull as much shit as possible before the next election because he knows there is a chance he won't win next time.

This guy is a piece of shit that doesn't belong in America.

The problem is the people that have taken over most of Califorina hate this country and everything it stands for. It makes them happy that they're electing trash such as Newsom to speed up the downfall of this country so they can take the southwestern united states away and turn it into their own nation.

Teach certain kids to hate themselves while giving special privileges to others is hate. It has no place in our schools.
^ comments like this....

That person has absolutely no idea whether what they think is happening in schools is actually happening or not. Worse, they don't care.

I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that CRT was never in public education.

Sending your kids to public school is the equivalent to child abuse.

How horrible that kids get educated at school.

I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that CRT was never in public education.

But…..but…..but….. Dragonlady claims CRT isn’t being taught in any schools.

I went to private school, but that doesn't matter because nobody can prove anything online so it's stupid you even brought it up.

You also said this:
"for you to make such a ludicrous assertion, and imbecilic defense of an obvious psychological weapon of war turned loose upon your nations own children, its literally diagnostic of an intellectually aborted human mind"

Which sounds to me like a pretty ludicrous assertion, especially considering you literally don't know even a single thing about it.
nobody can prove anything online

You prove on a daily basis you are a blithering idiot.

You lefties need to make up your minds.

Is CRT not being taught or is it harmless?

Once again, the radicial right fascists try to portray ANYTHING which teaches about racism in America as "Critical Race Theory". This is a lie and one you fools seem determined to push.

Dividing America every single change you get.

nobody can prove anything online

You prove on a daily basis you are a blithering idiot.

Oh my. Someone posts using proper English and an intelligent argument, and our resident FuckBoi, posting from his grandma's basement, calls him a blithering idiot. If it takes one to know one, no one is more qualified to make that call than you are FuckBoi.

When you gonna get a job FuckBoi?

Oh my, California is going to teach their delicate flower schoolchildren about American History?

This is indeed child abuse. Why, I would go so far as to suggest it to be tantamount to child sexual abuse.

If allowed to learn about such myths as slavery, Rosa Parks, The Civil War and the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment they’d be highly likely to join the Black Lives Matter Movement and start tearing down statues, burning and looting! :omg:

This horror simply MUST end immediately and the whitewashing of US History must continue.

SAVE THE CHILDREN!!

Last edited:
Oh my. Someone posts using proper English and an intelligent argument, and our resident FuckBoi, posting from his grandma's basement, calls him a blithering idiot. If it takes one to know one, no one is more qualified to make that call than you are FuckBoi.

When you gonna get a job FuckBoi?
Tell us again how CRT isn't being taught in any school in America, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back