Gay dads may make better parents according to a major new study

Status
Not open for further replies.

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted Feugé.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added Feugé. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”

Having a dad, is better than not having a dad. But if you think those kids are going to be proud of their disgusting parents, when they get older, and people are laughing at them for having two dads.....

Not likely. Short term gain.. long term damage to the child.
You're another one who seems to be stuck in the last century. You should get out more.
Have you had an AIDS test yet this week?

Are AIDS test fun?

I only knew of one girl who had two mothers. She was so mercilessly ridiculed by everyone (in a largely left-wing school), that she dropped out of high school. Never saw her since.
Sad but true, thank you for sharing. Hopefully she did not die of AIDS. I had a neighbor who's son was gay, I found out when I saw the mother waiting for him at dance class. Something happened, the neighbors got divorced and moved. It's a good bet the boy got AIDS and the marriage could not take it.

It's good to see that you're making friends here. Maybe you should arrange a circle jerk and commiserate about how gay you are not.

esalla Glad you are here. We need more people to fight against the ignorance on the forum :)

You can fight but you can't win! Not one of you jerks have posted any documentation to back up your bullshit

Yeah, other than 6,000 years of human history, no documentation at all.
What about human history?? What the fuck are you talking about?
He's talking about human history.

What about it!??
You asked what he was talking about and I told you. Try to keep up.

More proof that gay men play an integral role is providing homes for the more than 125,000 children awaiting adoption is the US ( Foster care in the U.S. - number of children waiting for adoption 2018 | Statista )

Highlights of the study:

The study looked at a total of 92 fathers as well as their 46 children, each aged between 1 and 6 years of age. The families were all adoptive, and mainly came together using adoption services of the Centre intégré universitaire de santé et de services sociaux (CIUSSS)

Approximately 1/3 of the children in the care of CIUSS are adopted by gay fathers, which has been legal in Quebec since 2002.

What researchers found were that these parents were highly involved in their children’s lives, with both parents sharing the duties.

Both parents also displayed a wider palette of expression with their children versus straight couples. “They could be playmates, caregivers, protectors, role models, morality guides,” noted Feugé.

View attachment 323044

“What’s really interesting is that they don’t conform to roles of conventional fathers,” added Feugé. “They were able to redefine and propose new models of cultural notions of paternity and masculinity.”

Having a dad, is better than not having a dad. But if you think those kids are going to be proud of their disgusting parents, when they get older, and people are laughing at them for having two dads.....

You're another one who seems to be stuck in the last century. You should get out more.

Are AIDS test fun?

I only knew of one girl who had two mothers. She was so mercilessly ridiculed by everyone (in a largely left-wing school), that she dropped out of high school. Never saw her since.
Sad but true, thank you for sharing. Hopefully she did not die of AIDS. I had a neighbor who's son was gay, I found out when I saw the mother waiting for him at dance class. Something happened, the neighbors got divorced and moved. It's a good bet the boy got AIDS and the marriage could not take it.

It's good to see that you're making friends here. Maybe you should arrange a circle jerk and commiserate about how gay you are not.

esalla Glad you are here. We need more people to fight against the ignorance on the forum :)

You can fight but you can't win! Not one of you jerks have posted any documentation to back up your bullshit
LIke all faggots and all progressives you won't accept anything that goes against your perverse BS.

Neither you or the other bigots here have posted a damned that that is factual and that is backed up by a source. So, you don't know what I would accept or not because all that you do is post inane opinions based on nothing tangible. That is not a debate. It's a pissing match.
I never posted anything other than my opinion, pole smoker, YOU are the one posting "facts".

Wow! Thank you for admitting that you thing that the way toi debate a topic is to spout unfounded opinions without any documentation!! Holy fucking shit!

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Are AIDS test fun?

What about it!??
You didn't tell me shit

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Too bad 99.9 percent of gays do not want kids in the first place which is why they married a man
you have link to back up that wild claim..newbie?
Math does not need a link

Are you claiming that everyone in the gay bar is married and has an adopted child?

There are 65000 children living with a gay parent, 4.5 percent of adults are gay meaning 14805000, 65000 times 2 is 130000 so to be technical after the division .87 percent of all gays have a child.

Math works
Indeed it does..indeed it does...but you claimed..that 99.9% of all gay men who married did not want a child..because they were gay. That has nothing to do with math..and you cannot know just what these gay men desired out of being married ....or that the decision to have..or not to have... a child somehow played into their decision to be married.

You made a sweeping assumption that you have no way of backing up..and thought that some fancy footwork with the calculator would save you...ROTFLMAO!

Also..the current number of Gay men with children has absolutely nothing to do with the unknown number of gay men who may want kids..since you have no way of knowing that figure.

If you are truly new here..know that you have to bring up your game..if you are someone's sock..nice try!
Fact 99.13 percent of gays are childless. Sheesh if they really wanted a child they would have married a member of the opposite sex.

Argue the math all you want because 99.13 percent of gays are childless

By choice by the way

Fact: You are an arrogant ass who has nothing to offer but appeals to ignorance fallacies

Gay people do not have to marry someone of the opposite sex to have children and the fact that they marry the same sex in no way proves that they do not want children. That is just another logical fallacy, a non sequitor

Gay couples come to have children in their care by a variety of means , just like many hetero couples do

Thank you. That said I am not picking on gays, however several truths are not deniable.
1. 99.999 percent of humans who want children choose a mate of the opposite sex.
2. 99.16 percent of gays do not have children
3. You want to believe that what 50 percent of gays have kids, well they do not, only 0.84 percent of gays have children.
4. I have not said anything about the parenting abilities of gays, but the mockery that kids get from other kids on parent teacher night is actually sad as kids are unfortunately for the most part very mean, as you well remember

CIAO

Your just making shit up!! You must be living in a place when time stood still around 1970 That is just pathetic
99.16 percent of gay people do not have children. If I was making this up you could prove me wrong. The fact is that you can't and never will precisely because I do not make anything up.

So gay person how many children do you have?

Now is when you make up a number

Yawn

My sexual orientation and my family are none of your fucking business. Did I say that I was gay? The fact that you assume that. based on my advocacy for gays deflates your credibility and my ability to take you seriously even further below zero than it already was, and clearly demonstrates your intellectual limitations which are vast

Left-winger "I know what I'm talking about, and you are wrong!"

Right-winger "really? and how do you live it out?"

Left-winger "My personal life is none of your business!"

It is entirely possible, and even noble, to advocate for the rights of groups of people of which one is not a member. Progressive Patriot's personal life is none of your business.
LOL, why defend gays if you are going to hide in the closet? Furthermore the moment they posted their opinion we are allowed to post our opinions. If you do not accept that then leave

Good fucking God, cut the moronic flaime bating already!
Are you gay or lesbian. I am not here to judge you and if I did it should not matter to you if I did. However if you start a thread about how great gay parents are who expose their children to mockery you should expect that people will assume that you are gay yourself. So are you gay or lesbian
I don't give a fuck what you assume. You're just trying to make this about me in order to avoid dealing with the actual topic and I won't let you. The only one being ex[posed to mockery here is you
I am heterosexual. You refuse to state your sexual preference, I have actually dealt with the topic of how gay parents expose their children to mockery that has lead to mental disorders and suicide in many instances

I feel sad that you are ashamed of yourself.

Why not be gay and proud?

Are your parents gay

What if Salmon swam upstream, battling raging rivers, climbing waterfalls, and braving hungry Bears just to Ghey off?

No Salmon and no Bears.

View attachment 323349

View attachment 323348
What the fuck are you trying to say??! Spit it out.

Clearly you went to public school.

Gheyity is not the nature off life.

Now try and keep up darling.

If you need more help just ask again.
Get the hell out of here Chitwood if you don't have anything intelegent to contribute

No.

My point is valid.

What does life need to do to survive tinker belle?
You made a point??:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Life needs procreation to survive.

Gay people have children Dude. Gay people have been around a long time and last I heard, we do not have a negative population growth

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Are AIDS test fun?

What about it!??
You didn't tell me shit
1586911182820.png

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Too bad 99.9 percent of gays do not want kids in the first place which is why they married a man

Are you claiming that everyone in the gay bar is married and has an adopted child?

There are 65000 children living with a gay parent, 4.5 percent of adults are gay meaning 14805000, 65000 times 2 is 130000 so to be technical after the division .87 percent of all gays have a child.

Math works
Indeed it does..indeed it does...but you claimed..that 99.9% of all gay men who married did not want a child..because they were gay. That has nothing to do with math..and you cannot know just what these gay men desired out of being married ....or that the decision to have..or not to have... a child somehow played into their decision to be married.

You made a sweeping assumption that you have no way of backing up..and thought that some fancy footwork with the calculator would save you...ROTFLMAO!

Also..the current number of Gay men with children has absolutely nothing to do with the unknown number of gay men who may want kids..since you have no way of knowing that figure.

If you are truly new here..know that you have to bring up your game..if you are someone's sock..nice try!
Fact 99.13 percent of gays are childless. Sheesh if they really wanted a child they would have married a member of the opposite sex.

By choice by the way

Fact: You are an arrogant ass who has nothing to offer but appeals to ignorance fallacies

Gay people do not have to marry someone of the opposite sex to have children and the fact that they marry the same sex in no way proves that they do not want children. That is just another logical fallacy, a non sequitor

Gay couples come to have children in their care by a variety of means , just like many hetero couples do

Thank you. That said I am not picking on gays, however several truths are not deniable.
1. 99.999 percent of humans who want children choose a mate of the opposite sex.
3. You want to believe that what 50 percent of gays have kids, well they do not, only 0.84 percent of gays have children.
4. I have not said anything about the parenting abilities of gays, but the mockery that kids get from other kids on parent teacher night is actually sad as kids are unfortunately for the most part very mean, as you well remember

CIAO

Your just making shit up!! You must be living in a place when time stood still around 1970 That is just pathetic
99.16 percent of gay people do not have children. If I was making this up you could prove me wrong. The fact is that you can't and never will precisely because I do not make anything up.

Yawn

My sexual orientation and my family are none of your fucking business. Did I say that I was gay? The fact that you assume that. based on my advocacy for gays deflates your credibility and my ability to take you seriously even further below zero than it already was, and clearly demonstrates your intellectual limitations which are vast

It is entirely possible, and even noble, to advocate for the rights of groups of people of which one is not a member. Progressive Patriot's personal life is none of your business.
LOL, why defend gays if you are going to hide in the closet? Furthermore the moment they posted their opinion we are allowed to post our opinions. If you do not accept that then leave

Are you gay or lesbian. I am not here to judge you and if I did it should not matter to you if I did. However if you start a thread about how great gay parents are who expose their children to mockery you should expect that people will assume that you are gay yourself. So are you gay or lesbian
I don't give a fuck what you assume. You're just trying to make this about me in order to avoid dealing with the actual topic and I won't let you. The only one being ex[posed to mockery here is you
I am heterosexual. You refuse to state your sexual preference, I have actually dealt with the topic of how gay parents expose their children to mockery that can lead to mental disorders and suicide

Are your parents gay
1586911144319.png

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Math works

By choice by the way

CIAO

Yawn

I am heterosexual. You refuse to state your sexual preference, I have actually dealt with the topic of how gay parents expose their children to mockery that can lead to mental disorders and suicide

Are your parents gay
View attachment 323589
Thank you for the complement.

Are your parents gay

What if Salmon swam upstream, battling raging rivers, climbing waterfalls, and braving hungry Bears just to Ghey off?

No Salmon and no Bears.

View attachment 323349

View attachment 323348

Get the hell out of here Chitwood if you don't have anything intelegent to contribute

No.

My point is valid.

Gay people have children Dude. Gay people have been around a long time and last I heard, we do not have a negative population growth
Gay people have not been getting married and adopting other peoples kids for very long at all. In fact this is illegal in many countries as it was here when America still had morals

No Salmon and no Bears.

View attachment 323349

View attachment 323348

No.

My point is valid.

Do you think Salmon are Ghey?

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Math works

By choice by the way

CIAO

Yawn

Are your parents gay
View attachment 323589
Coming out is a process of understanding, accepting, and valuing your sexual orientation/identity. It involves both exploring your identity and sharing your identity with others. Coming out can be a gradual process or one that is very sudden. The first step usually involves coming out to yourself, often with a realization that feelings you’ve had for some time make sense if you can define them as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or queer.

Coming out can be a very difficult process. Our society strongly enforces codes of behavior regarding sexual orientation and gender identity, and most people receive the message that they must be heterosexual and act according to society’s definition of their gender. For gay, lesbian, and bisexual persons, there may be a sense of being different or of not fitting in to the roles expected of you by your family, friends, workplace or greater society. Coming out involves facing societal responses and attitudes toward LGBTQ people. You may feel ashamed, isolated, and afraid.

Although coming out can be difficult, it can also be a very liberating and freeing process. You may feel like you can finally be authentic and true to who you are. You may find a whole community of people like you and feel supported and inspired. Even if it’s scary to think about coming out to others, sometimes the reward can be worth the challenge that coming out entails.

Individuals do not move through the coming out process at the same speed. The process is very personal. It happens in different ways and occurs at different ages for different people. Some people are aware of their sexual identity at an early age, and others arrive at this awareness after many years. Coming out is a continuing, sometimes lifelong, process.

Once you accept that you’re lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer, you can decide to be out to others or to stay “in the closet.” You are the only person who can decide when and how it is safe to come out. You may decide to come out in one part of your life and not in another. For example, some people are out to their families but in the closet at work; some people are out at school but in the closet with their families.

Six Stages to Coming Out

The Cass Theory, developed by Vivian Cass (1979) is a six stage model that describes the developmental process individuals go through as they consider and then acquire a homosexual identity. This model includes lesbian, gay and bisexual identities. You may find yourself in one of these stages. Know that what you are experiencing is completely normal and that many, many others have had similar experiences.

• Stage 1 – Identity Confusion: You begin to wonder whether you may be homosexual. Along with other thoughts and feelings, you may experience denial and confusion.
  • Stage 2 – Identity Comparison: You accept the possibility that you may be gay and face the social isolation that can occur with this new identity.
  • Stage 3 – Identity Tolerance: Your acceptance of your homosexuality increases, and you begin to tolerate this identity. Although confusion and distress concerning your sexual orientation decreases, you may feel increased isolation and alienation as your self-concept becomes increasingly different from society’s expectation of you. In this stage, you often begin to make contact with members of the LGB community.
  • Stage 4 – Identity Acceptance: You have resolved most of the questions concerning your sexual identity and have accepted yourself as homosexual. You have increasing contact with the LGB community
  • Stage 5 – Identity Pride: You begin to feel pride in being part of the LGB community and immerse yourself into LGB culture. In turn, you have less contact with the heterosexual community. Sometimes you may actually feel angry with or reject the heterosexual community.
  • Stage 6 – Identity Synthesis: You integrate your sexual identity with other aspects of your self so that it is just one part of your whole identity. The anger you may have felt toward the heterosexual community or the intense pride you may have felt in being homosexual decreases, and you can be your whole self with others from both groups. You feel more congruence between your public self and your private self.

No Salmon and no Bears.

View attachment 323349

View attachment 323348

No.

My point is valid.

But are YOU gay, PP? It sure SEEMS like you are. Don't be afraid to admit this. We'll be waiting for your response. And PLEASE don't dance around by deflecting, diverting and evading an answer like virtually all liberal lunatics do on these threads. Thank you.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Math works

By choice by the way

CIAO

Yawn

Are your parents gay
View attachment 323589
Coming out is a process of understanding, accepting, and valuing your sexual orientation/identity. It involves both exploring your identity and sharing your identity with others. Coming out can be a gradual process or one that is very sudden. The first step usually involves coming out to yourself, often with a realization that feelings you’ve had for some time make sense if you can define them as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or queer.

Coming out can be a very difficult process. Our society strongly enforces codes of behavior regarding sexual orientation and gender identity, and most people receive the message that they must be heterosexual and act according to society’s definition of their gender. For gay, lesbian, and bisexual persons, there may be a sense of being different or of not fitting in to the roles expected of you by your family, friends, workplace or greater society. Coming out involves facing societal responses and attitudes toward LGBTQ people. You may feel ashamed, isolated, and afraid.

Although coming out can be difficult, it can also be a very liberating and freeing process. You may feel like you can finally be authentic and true to who you are. You may find a whole community of people like you and feel supported and inspired. Even if it’s scary to think about coming out to others, sometimes the reward can be worth the challenge that coming out entails.

Individuals do not move through the coming out process at the same speed. The process is very personal. It happens in different ways and occurs at different ages for different people. Some people are aware of their sexual identity at an early age, and others arrive at this awareness after many years. Coming out is a continuing, sometimes lifelong, process.

Once you accept that you’re lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer, you can decide to be out to others or to stay “in the closet.” You are the only person who can decide when and how it is safe to come out. You may decide to come out in one part of your life and not in another. For example, some people are out to their families but in the closet at work; some people are out at school but in the closet with their families.

Six Stages to Coming Out

The Cass Theory, developed by Vivian Cass (1979) is a six stage model that describes the developmental process individuals go through as they consider and then acquire a homosexual identity. This model includes lesbian, gay and bisexual identities. You may find yourself in one of these stages. Know that what you are experiencing is completely normal and that many, many others have had similar experiences.

• Stage 1 – Identity Confusion: You begin to wonder whether you may be homosexual. Along with other thoughts and feelings, you may experience denial and confusion.
  • Stage 2 – Identity Comparison: You accept the possibility that you may be gay and face the social isolation that can occur with this new identity.
  • Stage 3 – Identity Tolerance: Your acceptance of your homosexuality increases, and you begin to tolerate this identity. Although confusion and distress concerning your sexual orientation decreases, you may feel increased isolation and alienation as your self-concept becomes increasingly different from society’s expectation of you. In this stage, you often begin to make contact with members of the LGB community.
  • Stage 4 – Identity Acceptance: You have resolved most of the questions concerning your sexual identity and have accepted yourself as homosexual. You have increasing contact with the LGB community
  • Stage 5 – Identity Pride: You begin to feel pride in being part of the LGB community and immerse yourself into LGB culture. In turn, you have less contact with the heterosexual community. Sometimes you may actually feel angry with or reject the heterosexual community.
  • Stage 6 – Identity Synthesis: You integrate your sexual identity with other aspects of your self so that it is just one part of your whole identity. The anger you may have felt toward the heterosexual community or the intense pride you may have felt in being homosexual decreases, and you can be your whole self with others from both groups. You feel more congruence between your public self and your private self.
Great post, thanks.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Math works

By choice by the way

CIAO

Yawn

I am heterosexual. You refuse to state your sexual preference, I have actually dealt with the topic of how gay parents expose their children to mockery that has lead to mental disorders and suicide in many instances

Are your parents gay

There is no reason why he should divulge any information about his personal life to anyone if he does not wish to do so. There is no reason to demand that anyone share any personal information. There is no basis for assuming that PP is ashamed of himself, either.

Gay parents don't "expose their children to mockery." The responsibility for mocking anyone belongs solely to the people doing the mocking, who apparently have issues with socialization and self-control.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Math works

By choice by the way

CIAO

Yawn

Are your parents gay

There is no reason why he should divulge any information about his personal life to anyone if he does not wish to do so. There is no reason to demand that anyone share any personal information. There is no basis for assuming that PP is ashamed of himself, either.

Gay parents don't "expose their children to mockery." The responsibility for mocking anyone belongs solely to the people doing the mocking, who apparently have issues with socialization and self-control.
Sure there is a reason why he is refusing to say whether he is gay or heterosexual
1. His parents are gay and this has messed up his mind as to what he is or is not
2. He is gay and can not accept his own behavior
3. He wants to tell others what they need to believe yet does not know what he believes himself, indicating schizophrenia
4. He is just a troll with no real opinions
5. He is straight and is mocking gays with reverse psychology as he knows his own beliefs will be relevant
6. He is really straight but his gay parents destroyed his mind, see 1.

The fact is that gay parents have been the cause of childrens suicides, you need to accept this

Research has found that attempted suicide rates and suicidal ideation among lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, etc. (LGBT) youth is significantly higher than among the general population.[1] LGBT youth have the highest rate of suicide attempts.[2]

The passage of laws that discriminate against LGBT people have been shown to have significant negative impacts on the physical and mental health and well-being of LGBT youth; for example, depression and drug use among LGBT people have been shown to increase significantly after the passage of discriminatory laws.[3] By contrast, the passage of laws that recognize LGBT people as equal with regard to civil rights may have significant positive impacts on the physical and mental health and well-being of LGBT youth; for example, a study of nationwide data from across the United States from January 1999 to December 2015 revealed that the establishment of same-sex marriage is associated with a significant reduction in the rate of attempted suicide among children, with the effect being concentrated among children of a minority sexual orientation (LGB youth), resulting in approximately 134,000 fewer children attempting suicide each year in the United States.[4]

Bullying of LGBT youth has been shown to be a contributing factor in many suicides, even if not all of the attacks have been specifically regarding sexuality or gender.[5] Since a series of suicides in the early 2000s, more attention has been focused on the issues and underlying causes in an effort to reduce suicides among LGBT youth. Research by the Family Acceptance Project has demonstrated that "parental acceptance, and even neutrality, with regard to a child's sexual orientation" can bring down the attempted suicide rate.[2]

The National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention notes that there is no national data (for the U.S.) regarding suicidal ideation or suicide rates among the LGBT population as a whole or in part, for LGBT youth or LGBT seniors, for example.[6] In part because there is no agreed percentage of the national population that is LGBT, or even identifies as LGBT, death certificates do not include sexuality information.[7] A 1986 study noted that previous large scale studies of completed suicides did not "consider sexual orientation in their data analyses".[8]

Last edited:

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

The sample size is so small that their conclusions are not credible. Furthermore, they went in with assumption that gay is better. That is stupid. I can make any assumption I want, and skew my questions accordingly.

That ain't science.

That is pseudo science.

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

The sample size is so small that their conclusions are not credible. Furthermore, they went in with assumption that gay is better. That is stupid. I can make any assumption I want, and skew my questions accordingly.

That ain't science.

That is pseudo science.
You can end your oppression by accepting Christ

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Math works

By choice by the way

CIAO

Yawn

I posted facts YOU post opinions. Here are more FACTS

The Australian Study of Child Health in Same-Sex Families is the world’s largest attempt to study how children raised by same-sex couples compare to children raised by heterosexual couples. According to a preliminary report on the study of 500 children across the country of Australia, these young people are not only thriving, but also have higher rates of family cohesion than other families:
An interim report found there was no statistical difference between children of same-sex couples and the rest of the population on indicators including self-esteem, emotional behaviour and the amount of time spent with parents.
However, children of same-sex couples scored higher than the national average for overall health and family cohesion, measuring how well a family gets along. World’s Largest Study Of Same-Sex Parenting Finds That Children Are Thriving
Children raised by same-sex couples appear to do as well as those raised by parents of both sexes, suggests an international research review that challenges the long-ingrained belief that children need male and female parents for healthy adjustment.
"It's more about the quality of the parenting than the gender of the parents," says Judith Stacey of New York University, co-author of the comprehensive review. It will be published Friday in the Journal of Marriage and Family. http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2010-01-21-parentgender21_ST_N.htm
A sampling of recent studies of same-sex parenting: Studies of same-sex parenting

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

That ain't science.

That is pseudo science.
Then see post 220

Highlights of the study:

View attachment 323044

Math works

By choice by the way

CIAO

Yawn

I posted facts YOU post opinions. Here are more FACTS

The Australian Study of Child Health in Same-Sex Families is the world’s largest attempt to study how children raised by same-sex couples compare to children raised by heterosexual couples. According to a preliminary report on the study of 500 children across the country of Australia, these young people are not only thriving, but also have higher rates of family cohesion than other families:
An interim report found there was no statistical difference between children of same-sex couples and the rest of the population on indicators including self-esteem, emotional behaviour and the amount of time spent with parents.
However, children of same-sex couples scored higher than the national average for overall health and family cohesion, measuring how well a family gets along. World’s Largest Study Of Same-Sex Parenting Finds That Children Are Thriving
Children raised by same-sex couples appear to do as well as those raised by parents of both sexes, suggests an international research review that challenges the long-ingrained belief that children need male and female parents for healthy adjustment.
"It's more about the quality of the parenting than the gender of the parents," says Judith Stacey of New York University, co-author of the comprehensive review. It will be published Friday in the Journal of Marriage and Family. Same-sex couples can be effective parents, researchers find - USATODAY.com
A sampling of recent studies of same-sex parenting: Studies of same-sex parenting
Actually it is a fact that children of gays have higher suicide rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back